Last minute Anet balance team Plea's.

dceptaconroy.7928

Righto they've probably already got it in the chamber ready to go but I just wanted to throw my top 3 out there and feel free to do the same. Whether its treading old ground or a letter in the floating bottle type scenario there's no harm in it. Reaper specific for me:

1. Speed of Shadows revert.

2. Degen revert.

3. Focus 4 or 4+5.

Cheers & GL to us all.

> @"dceptaconroy.7928" said:

> Righto they've probably already got it in the chamber ready to go but I just wanted to throw my top 3 out there and feel free to do the same. Whether its treading old ground or a letter in the floating bottle type scenario there's no harm in it. Reaper specific for me:

> 1. Sos revert.

I would rather not lets make this just something better than both the old and current version. The old SoS wouldnt be very good at this point in the game and it avoid the issues that the base signets have.

> 2. Degen revert.

For reaper possibly core is kinda still fine with its current degen... it just has problems all over everywhere else.

> 3. Focus 4 or 4+5.

only focus 4 needs a desperate change

> @"ZDragon.3046" said:

> > @"dceptaconroy.7928" said:

> > Righto they've probably already got it in the chamber ready to go but I just wanted to throw my top 3 out there and feel free to do the same. Whether its treading old ground or a letter in the floating bottle type scenario there's no harm in it. Reaper specific for me:

> > 1. Sos revert.

>

> I would rather not lets make this just something better than both the old and current version. The old SoS wouldnt be very good at this point in the game and it avoid the issues that the base signets have.

I was initially very confused by your response as to how one could possibly argue SoS being reverted would be no good, but realized I think we're thinking of different traits. Pretty sure OP meant Speed of Shadows and not Signets of Suffering lol.

> @"DeceiverX.8361" said:

> > @"ZDragon.3046" said:

> > > @"dceptaconroy.7928" said:

> > > Righto they've probably already got it in the chamber ready to go but I just wanted to throw my top 3 out there and feel free to do the same. Whether its treading old ground or a letter in the floating bottle type scenario there's no harm in it. Reaper specific for me:

> > > 1. Sos revert.

> >

> > I would rather not lets make this just something better than both the old and current version. The old SoS wouldnt be very good at this point in the game and it avoid the issues that the base signets have.

>

> I was initially very confused by your response as to how one could possibly argue SoS being reverted would be no good, but realized I think we're thinking of different traits. Pretty sure OP meant Speed of Shadows and not Signets of Suffering lol.

>

And I was thinking Signet of Spite which also didn't make any sense.

> @"ArthurDent.9538" said:

> > @"DeceiverX.8361" said:

> > > @"ZDragon.3046" said:

> > > > @"dceptaconroy.7928" said:

> > > > Righto they've probably already got it in the chamber ready to go but I just wanted to throw my top 3 out there and feel free to do the same. Whether its treading old ground or a letter in the floating bottle type scenario there's no harm in it. Reaper specific for me:

> > > > 1. Sos revert.

> > >

> > > I would rather not lets make this just something better than both the old and current version. The old SoS wouldnt be very good at this point in the game and it avoid the issues that the base signets have.

> >

> > I was initially very confused by your response as to how one could possibly argue SoS being reverted would be no good, but realized I think we're thinking of different traits. Pretty sure OP meant Speed of Shadows and not Signets of Suffering lol.

> >

>

> And I was thinking Signet of Spite which also didn't make any sense.

Lol.

RAISE YOUR HAND IF YOU'RE A NECRO ABILITY WITH AN ACRONYM OF 'SOS.'

No takers? Okay I think we're clear :tongue:

> > > @"dceptaconroy.7928" said:

> > > Righto they've probably already got it in the chamber ready to go but I just wanted to throw my top 3 out there and feel free to do the same. Whether its treading old ground or a letter in the floating bottle type scenario there's no harm in it. Reaper specific for me:

> > > 1. Sos revert.

> >

> > I would rather not lets make this just something better than both the old and current version. The old SoS wouldnt be very good at this point in the game and it avoid the issues that the base signets have.

>

> I was initially very confused by your response as to how one could possibly argue SoS being reverted would be no good, but realized I think we're thinking of different traits. Pretty sure OP meant Speed of Shadows and not Signets of Suffering lol.

>

Ahhhhh.....yeahhhhh.... hmmm honestly i still dont think even with Speed of shadows should be reverted. and give up its current effects. Ideally if if it had its old and current effect it would be great the unless the current speed of shadows gets moved as a baseline thing to reapers first minor shroud knight. etc

> > @"ArthurDent.9538" said:

> > > @"DeceiverX.8361" said:

> > > > @"ZDragon.3046" said:

> > > > > @"dceptaconroy.7928" said:

> > > > > Righto they've probably already got it in the chamber ready to go but I just wanted to throw my top 3 out there and feel free to do the same. Whether its treading old ground or a letter in the floating bottle type scenario there's no harm in it. Reaper specific for me:

> > > > > 1. Sos revert.

> > > >

> > > > I would rather not lets make this just something better than both the old and current version. The old SoS wouldnt be very good at this point in the game and it avoid the issues that the base signets have.

> > >

> > > I was initially very confused by your response as to how one could possibly argue SoS being reverted would be no good, but realized I think we're thinking of different traits. Pretty sure OP meant Speed of Shadows and not Signets of Suffering lol.

> > >

> >

> > And I was thinking Signet of Spite which also didn't make any sense.

>

> Lol.

>

> RAISE YOUR HAND IF YOU'RE A NECRO ABILITY WITH AN ACRONYM OF 'SOS.'

>

> No takers? Okay I think we're clear :tongue:

I guess, those who created necro, wanted to tell us something.^^

> @"ZDragon.3046" said:

> > @"DeceiverX.8361" said:

> > > @"ZDragon.3046" said:

> > > > @"dceptaconroy.7928" said:

> > > > Righto they've probably already got it in the chamber ready to go but I just wanted to throw my top 3 out there and feel free to do the same. Whether its treading old ground or a letter in the floating bottle type scenario there's no harm in it. Reaper specific for me:

> > > > 1. Sos revert.

> > >

> > > I would rather not lets make this just something better than both the old and current version. The old SoS wouldnt be very good at this point in the game and it avoid the issues that the base signets have.

> >

> > I was initially very confused by your response as to how one could possibly argue SoS being reverted would be no good, but realized I think we're thinking of different traits. Pretty sure OP meant Speed of Shadows and not Signets of Suffering lol.

> >

>

> Ahhhhh.....yeahhhhh.... hmmm honestly i still dont think even with Speed of shadows should be reverted. and give up its current effects. Ideally if if it had its old and current effect it would be great the unless the current speed of shadows gets moved as a baseline thing to reapers first minor shroud knight. etc

It'd make a lot more sense just to make the old SoS baseline for RShroud than the new one.

This way you end up with the baseline movespeed which is necessary on a melee-only kit and not ranged ones like core/scourge, it then follows logic for Relentless Pursuit to exist (why take it if baseline 100% chance to remove the same conditions on shroud entry?), and it provides the reduced CD on shroud which is explicitly needed for reaper due to the degen/flickering needs for DCharge, while not being needed for core, and would be downright OP on Scourge.

> > > @"DeceiverX.8361" said:

> > > > @"ZDragon.3046" said:

> > > > > @"dceptaconroy.7928" said:

> > > > > Righto they've probably already got it in the chamber ready to go but I just wanted to throw my top 3 out there and feel free to do the same. Whether its treading old ground or a letter in the floating bottle type scenario there's no harm in it. Reaper specific for me:

> > > > > 1. Sos revert.

> > > >

> > > > I would rather not lets make this just something better than both the old and current version. The old SoS wouldnt be very good at this point in the game and it avoid the issues that the base signets have.

> > >

> > > I was initially very confused by your response as to how one could possibly argue SoS being reverted would be no good, but realized I think we're thinking of different traits. Pretty sure OP meant Speed of Shadows and not Signets of Suffering lol.

> > >

> >

> > Ahhhhh.....yeahhhhh.... hmmm honestly i still dont think even with Speed of shadows should be reverted. and give up its current effects. Ideally if if it had its old and current effect it would be great the unless the current speed of shadows gets moved as a baseline thing to reapers first minor shroud knight. etc

>

> It'd make a lot more sense just to make the old SoS baseline for RShroud than the new one.

TRUEEEEE

1. Don't revert speed of shadows. Just add the shroud reduction to Shroud Knight (reaper 1st minor trait - that also has the degen increase).

2. Degen would be fine if the above idea was implemented.

3. Only focus 4 needs changing. 5 is perfect as it is. Either make the missile homing and speed up the velocity. Or revamp as with guardian focus 4.

1. Make Death Magic useful for something besides minions

2. Fix focus and buff dagger and staff slightly

3. Master of Corruption - seriously, stop trying to kill us

4. Signet of Undeath - trade some cast tme for an aftercast or something to make it useful. Maybe make its active res defeated players in PvE

5. Change Dread so its up-time is more than 0.1% of an encounter

> @"Stand The Wall.6987" said:

> > @"Lahmia.2193" said:

> > 1. Don't revert speed of shadows. Just add the shroud reduction to Shroud Knight (reaper 1st minor trait - that also has the degen increase).

>

> noty. I would want shroud cd reduction available to core.

>

> my top 3 are:

> revert plague

> buff dagger auto dmg

> overhaul core shroud

>

SoS never really had an effect on core in the same way it did reaper.

> @"ZeftheWicked.3076" said:

> Master of corrupion is amazing, if you build for it (condi to boon conversion). You get stuff like fury, lotsa might and some vigor off it. Or you can just transfer all the nasty into enemy. This trait is good on a necro.

It is good if I use a very specific build with plenty of transfer/consume options but the wrong build can be awfully bad.

Edit

When I do use it, I end up obsessing over when is the right time to use a corruption skill and less on other things.

Corruption builds are very "peaky." That is what I do not like about them.

• 10 months later...

I'd go for:

- revert war horn 5 or add cripple and more life siphon dmg and health

- increase health siphon with focus 4, at least 2k of hp and dmg, increase the velocity of the projectile x2

- make minion wurm cast time instant so we can finally use it as a proper tele, without having to set it up

- add shroud cd reduction to foot in the grave, it would make it more competitive with death perception

- fix grasping darkness