[Suggestions]QoL (Quality of Life) Ideas - [Merged]

If it has not been mentioned before, PLEASE make personal merchants (usable only by the owner) so they cannot be interacted with by anyone but the owner. People placing their merchant over nodes is very frustrating (i know it can also be an auto-spawn if bags full). Trying to find the node to click on it to bypass the merchant is also a pain sometimes.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I forgot to mention another QOL issue i wouldn't mind having. Just like in your character inventory you have a Deposit all Materials option. It would be nice to have that option in the Account Vault. There are times you pull stuff out of material storage (mystic forge recipes, for example) but still have the same material in the account vault since you had more than the material storage would allow. There are other ways materials end up in the vault and not the material storage area. It would be nice to have the deposit option to help clean up the vault. Thanks.

> @"DeadMeat.8724" said:

> If it has not been mentioned before, PLEASE make personal merchants (usable only by the owner) so they cannot be interacted with by anyone but the owner. People placing their merchant over nodes is very frustrating (i know it can also be an auto-spawn if bags full). Trying to find the node to click on it to bypass the merchant is also a pain sometimes.

There are personal merchants right now but still other players can click them which is true, can lead to very frustrating situations when you can not click on NPC you want..

1. Suggestion: Make the "Deposit All Materials" and "Compact" Options menu items, buttons at the top of the Inventory screen. Make the buttons big so they are easy to hit, unlike the small Options gear.

2. And/Or, provide an auto-deposit-all-materials setting.

3. In the Account Vault Material Storage, provide the ability to sort by stack size. i.e. I want to find all my full stacks so I can sell off the excess.

I would like to suggest allow to set custom name in each bank tab (eg. loot bags, equipment). It would be easier to find and organize stuffs in the bank.

Since each tab doesn't have name, I find frustrated to scroll up and down / hide tab which reset itself always on each access.

Imagine devs are keep on expanding bank, and you can't remember item name...

Heirloom trinkets!

I think Bloodbound weapons are awesome due to their account bound and leveling scaling functionality. Unfortunately, 250 Provisioner Tokens per weapon is way out of the league of casual players. Can we get some green quality Bloodbound gears (preferably trinkets since they’re usable by all professions) that cost like 30 Provisioner Tokens each?

As an altoholic, account bound level scaling trinkets would be amazing to have. On a side note, heirloom gears in WoW also give experience bonus per piece (like +10% XP per piece).

Can we have it that personal merchants / permanent merchants dont actually put an icon or npc on the map, can we not just have it open a window like the inventory etc, nothing worse than seeing 2 or 3 trading post NPCs on the map and you cannot use them,

That or make it that all personal merchants/ permanent contracts can be used by all if they spawn an NPC.

It would be nice if we could freely access the Priory's library as a personnal instance. There, would be collected all the books we gather through achievments, which we never keep in our inventory... The books would either be spread across the whole library with a distinctive sign to differenciate them from the books that were already there, or concentrated in the same aisle to make the browsing easyer.

Lota suggestions for revennant here.. No idea where to start, but really, in pvp is just so bad... everyone targets the rev because if there is one, its a 5v4 the whole match due to rev falls so easy, like, Really easy to kill... They are mostly useless now... Weak armor, way to weak... Cloth armor can out tank a heavy? This is kinda wrong, but its just my opinion. I see about 3 revs per season in the top 250 if that, and lately 50% of them are mirage... Wow. The instant death from mesmer now... even on my 32k hp engi, its so fast ya cant even hear the mesmer dagger sound until your on the ground dead... 40k hp in .oo2 seconds? ouch... not sure who made that up, but its just wrong.

> @"Linken.6345" said:

> How are you seeing these anyway are you a clicker?

> If so try to relearn that bad habbit mate.

The clicker argument is always there. If you are a clicker you are a bad player and you do not deserve any improvement...Mate, forget about clickers and clicking, good players and bad ones. Some skill descriptions are huge and even if you pass your mouse over them by accident it is annoying. Of course, clickers will encounter this problem more often but...clickers do not have the right to receive improvements from developers? Mate, hide skill descriptions is a quite easy feature to implement with a minimum cost. You do not represent Anet to say: hey! learn to play and do not bother me with clicker stuff!

> @"Blackfish.7349" said:

> > @"Linken.6345" said:

> > How are you seeing these anyway are you a clicker?

> > If so try to relearn that bad habbit mate.

>

> The clicker argument is always there. If you are a clicker you are a bad player and you do not deserve any improvement...Mate, forget about clickers and clicking, good players and bad ones. Some skill descriptions are huge and even if you pass your mouse over them by accident it is annoying. Of course, clickers will encounter this problem more often but...clickers do not have the right to receive improvements from developers? Mate, hide skill descriptions is a quite easy feature to implement with a minimum cost. You do not represent Anet to say: hey! learn to play and do not bother me with clicker stuff!

It's been requested before, on these forums even...the short answer is, it's not going to happen, try using the Search function next time before posting: https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/24555/disable-tool-tips-during-combat .

> @"Zaklex.6308" said:

> > @"Blackfish.7349" said:

> > > @"Linken.6345" said:

> > > How are you seeing these anyway are you a clicker?

> > > If so try to relearn that bad habbit mate.

> >

> > The clicker argument is always there. If you are a clicker you are a bad player and you do not deserve any improvement...Mate, forget about clickers and clicking, good players and bad ones. Some skill descriptions are huge and even if you pass your mouse over them by accident it is annoying. Of course, clickers will encounter this problem more often but...clickers do not have the right to receive improvements from developers? Mate, hide skill descriptions is a quite easy feature to implement with a minimum cost. You do not represent Anet to say: hey! learn to play and do not bother me with clicker stuff!

>

> It's been requested before, on these forums even...the short answer is, it's not going to happen, try using the Search function next time before posting: https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/24555/disable-tool-tips-during-combat .

Your conclusion is wrong mate. The short answer is...there is no official answer from Anet on that issue, even in the thread that you link me. Thanks for pointing me to the thread but don't say that this is not going to happen. You are not Anet, and you do not represent them so please, if you are not interested in this issue just ignore it.

> @"Blackfish.7349" said:

> > @"Zaklex.6308" said:

> > > @"Blackfish.7349" said:

> > > > @"Linken.6345" said:

> > > > How are you seeing these anyway are you a clicker?

> > > > If so try to relearn that bad habbit mate.

> > >

> > > The clicker argument is always there. If you are a clicker you are a bad player and you do not deserve any improvement...Mate, forget about clickers and clicking, good players and bad ones. Some skill descriptions are huge and even if you pass your mouse over them by accident it is annoying. Of course, clickers will encounter this problem more often but...clickers do not have the right to receive improvements from developers? Mate, hide skill descriptions is a quite easy feature to implement with a minimum cost. You do not represent Anet to say: hey! learn to play and do not bother me with clicker stuff!

> >

> > It's been requested before, on these forums even...the short answer is, it's not going to happen, try using the Search function next time before posting: https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/24555/disable-tool-tips-during-combat .

>

> Your conclusion is wrong mate. The short answer is...there is no official answer from Anet on that issue, even in the thread that you link me. Thanks for pointing me to the thread but don't say that this is not going to happen. You are not Anet, and you do not represent them so please, if you are not interested in this issue just ignore it.

The point they were trying to make is don't hold your breath. That thread is over a year old and as you said, no response from Anet. This has been asked for even in the old forum with no search function.

In WvW, when we start using a siege like an arrow cart, our screen spins around to face the same way the siege is pointing. Can this be turned off?

In WvW, guild banners like Hero banners and road markers are suppose to stay where they are until reset on Friday. But after every new patch, all the banners disappear, even if its not Friday. Can banners be changed so they stay until Friday reset? Small guilds don't finish many guild missions every month, so they can only get one or a few

In PvE, the same happens. Guild banners disappear when a map closes because of low population and when there's a new patch. They should be changed so they appear in all overflow maps and they stay after a new patch

Update to personal merchants. So, some trolls are now putting personal Black Lion merchants over spears in thunderhead keep meta. Now you are hunting around trying to click on the spear barrel or get the interact to get the spears. And this was NOT the reset meta, where you might want to go slow. It's gone beyond spamming them on chests/farm nodes. Personal merchants of any sort should be placed in-game in whatever way is necessary that other people cannot interact with them.

Pretty please, make moto's unstable bauble infusion red and blue droppable, sellable on Trading post. I really want to have that infusion even if it cost me bauble bubble, got 30 of them last year wondering what I could do with them. Currently it's locked behind collection whereas ALL other infuz are available.