Nerf holosmith

Babylon.8972

Its too strong in pvp right now, in a game mode where you have to stand on a point they dominate you hard.

There autos in "holomode" hit at least 5k per hit and holo skill 5 can be ridiculous OP AoE CC. Their sustain is also way too op

Id suggest a 30% dps nerf to all holomode abilities or increase holomode cd to 20 sec like celestial avatar

> @"Tehologist.5841" said:

> Three holo specific nerfs this patch and that wasn't enough? Lower damage on holo leap and longer CD on 2 CC's.

It's not just the cooldown, Holographic Shockwave *needs* a smaller radius and probably also a slight damage shave. An AOE hard CC that also climbs vertically is ridiculous with that radius.

I think that the damage, cc, boons, and sustain are a bit over the top. The shockwave radius is yuge and travels through all terrain and walls (and vertically).

I haven't seen many playing so much now, but maybe there's a better fotm out there. When I do see them they can take 1 v 2 with little worry because they are a tank with ba-bombs out the wazoo.

Obviously everything I stated is false, and soon an engi main will come along and say just that, in addition to L2P, gitgud.

Ok, bud.

ill leave this here since it seems half of u guys didnt read it ^^

Prime Light Beam: The cooldown of this skill has been split between game modes. It has been increased from 60 seconds to 75 seconds in PvP only.

Prismatic Singularity: The cooldown of this skill has been split between game modes. It has been increased from 30 seconds to 45 seconds in PvP only.

Spectrum Shield: The cooldown reduction for being above the heat threshold has been split between game modes and reduced to 25% when in PvP only.

Holo Leap: The damage of this skill has been reduced by 17% in PvP only.

regarding the holographic shockwave (most telegraphed cc in the game) ~ dodge ftw

> @"praqtos.9035" said:

> ill leave this here since it seems half of u guys didnt read it ^^

>

> Prime Light Beam: The cooldown of this skill has been split between game modes. It has been increased from 60 seconds to 75 seconds in PvP only.

> Prismatic Singularity: The cooldown of this skill has been split between game modes. It has been increased from 30 seconds to 45 seconds in PvP only.

> Spectrum Shield: The cooldown reduction for being above the heat threshold has been split between game modes and reduced to 25% when in PvP only.

> Holo Leap: The damage of this skill has been reduced by 17% in PvP only.

>

> regarding the holographic shockwave (most telegraphed cc in the game) ~ dodge ftw

I agree most of holo CC is easily telegraphed. I found only holo leap to be a bit strong. Also not sure where he’s getting 5k auto attacks though since light strike got nerfed by 40% a few patches back.

> @"praqtos.9035" said:

> ill leave this here since it seems half of u guys didnt read it ^^

>

> Prime Light Beam: The cooldown of this skill has been split between game modes. It has been increased from 60 seconds to 75 seconds in PvP only.

> Prismatic Singularity: The cooldown of this skill has been split between game modes. It has been increased from 30 seconds to 45 seconds in PvP only.

> Spectrum Shield: The cooldown reduction for being above the heat threshold has been split between game modes and reduced to 25% when in PvP only.

> Holo Leap: The damage of this skill has been reduced by 17% in PvP only.

>

> regarding the holographic shockwave (most telegraphed cc in the game) ~ dodge ftw

So what?

Still broken.

These professions deserve nerf:

1) Herald - 50% **burst** damage (sword off hand) redution at least, but maintaining damage per second, or lesser sustain;

2) Holosmith - 30% damage per second redution, or lesser sustain;

3) Reaper - 40% shroud skills damage redution, maintining current sustain and quickness;

4) Mirage/Chrono - Lesser sustain.

These changes would be enough IMO.