DELETE ALL PASSIVS LIFESAVER

Arkantos.7460

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"Arkantos.7460" said:

> ALL lifesaver in pvp where ppl have NOTHING done for it, has to go

> its braindead playstyle, biggest fail that engi and war simply has nothing to do for it ... and can stomp while immun...

But they do have something done for it ... it's a trait they have to choose.

Passive is the opposite of skill.

Even the player who have it don't know the cd. He can says :

"f...k obvioulsy my passive wasn't rdt pffff."

Or

"YES ! it's good it's good, I'm so lucky fiouhhhh hehe".

Passives are needed. But not those who can decide of something like your life or death.

> @"Delweyn.1309" said:

> Passive is the opposite of skill.

>

> Even the player who have it don't know the cd. He can says :

>

> "f...k obvioulsy my passive wasn't rdt pffff."

> Or

> "YES ! it's good it's good, I'm so lucky fiouhhhh hehe".

>

> Passives are needed. But not those who can decide of something like your life or death.

If you can't finish an engi with less than 25% health... that's on you.

Also, it's not the opposite of skill. Have you heard of something called strategy?

> @"Vieux P.1238" said:

> All i can say is none of you passive players would be able to handle none passive players if you were forced to actually hit key's to immune yourselves.

> Just saying, lazy play = lazy players = Not real pros

I don’t think this has the boasting effect you’re going for. Wrong game.

> @"Rysdude.3824" said:

> > @"Vieux P.1238" said:

> > All i can say is none of you passive players would be able to handle none passive players if you were forced to actually hit key's to immune yourselves.

> > Just saying, lazy play = lazy players = Not real pros

>

> I don’t think this has the boasting effect you’re going for. Wrong game.

>

Weird choice of words cuz most of the passives players tend to whisper you & often **boast** for you to git good after they killed you.

> @"Vieux P.1238" said:

> All i can say is none of you passive players would be able to handle none passive players if you were forced to actually hit key's to immune yourselves.

> Just saying, lazy play = lazy players = Not real pros

This is such a weird argument to me.

If I make a strategical decision before combat, is it lazy? Or is it strategy?

> @"Vagrant.7206" said:

> > All i can say is none of you passive players would be able to handle none passive players if you were forced to actually hit key's to immune yourselves.

> > Just saying, lazy play = lazy players = Not real pros

>

> This is such a weird argument to me.

>

> If I make a strategical decision before combat, is it lazy? Or is it strategy?

What's strategical on trait's & skill's that proc's with out you even having the need to think about activating them?

You know who else does that? Hacker's using bot's & 3rd party programs so they don't have to use any key's on the keyboard themselves. It will run & do it all for them.

> @"Vieux P.1238" said:

> > @"Vagrant.7206" said:

> > > @"Vieux P.1238" said:

> > > All i can say is none of you passive players would be able to handle none passive players if you were forced to actually hit key's to immune yourselves.

> > > Just saying, lazy play = lazy players = Not real pros

> >

> > This is such a weird argument to me.

> >

> > If I make a strategical decision before combat, is it lazy? Or is it strategy?

>

> What's strategical on trait's & skill's that proc's with out you even having the need to think about activating them?

> You know who else does that? Hacker's using bot's & 3rd party programs so they don't have to use any key's on the keyboard themselves. It will run & do it all for them.

>

Wait, you're equating a trait choice to hacking and/or botting? That's not an argument, that's just absurd.

And yes, it is strategy, because it is a trait __choice__. If you have a problem with it, maybe suggest some better alternative traits, because the other two options in that tier are pretty awful. Alchemy is practically mandatory for engineer in PvP as a defensive line. I haven't seen a viable engineer PvP build that hasn't run it in several years. The two options compared to auto elixir S are pretty pitiful, and with the recent buff to temp invuln skills, they're simply not worthwhile.

> @"Vagrant.7206" said:

> > > @"Vagrant.7206" said:

> > > > @"Vieux P.1238" said:

> > > > All i can say is none of you passive players would be able to handle none passive players if you were forced to actually hit key's to immune yourselves.

> > > > Just saying, lazy play = lazy players = Not real pros

> > >

> > > This is such a weird argument to me.

> > >

> > > If I make a strategical decision before combat, is it lazy? Or is it strategy?

> >

> > What's strategical on trait's & skill's that proc's with out you even having the need to think about activating them?

> > You know who else does that? Hacker's using bot's & 3rd party programs so they don't have to use any key's on the keyboard themselves. It will run & do it all for them.

> >

>

> Wait, you're equating a trait choice to hacking and/or botting? That's not an argument, that's just absurd.

>

> And yes, it is strategy, because it is a trait __choice__. If you have a problem with it, maybe suggest some better alternative traits, because the other two options in that tier are pretty awful. Alchemy is practically mandatory for engineer in PvP as a defensive line. I haven't seen a viable engineer PvP build that hasn't run it in several years. The two options compared to auto elixir S are pretty pitiful, and with the recent buff to temp invuln skills, they're simply not worthwhile.

Oh yeah, i'm more then equating. I'm stipulating it. Between passive & 3rd party programs, both proc's abilities, skill's & powers for you. & you gonna argue otherwise? & defend passives for real?

> @"Chaith.8256" said:

> This forum:

>

> This game is too bursty, I can't keep up and avoid instantly dying!

>

> Also:

>

> This game has too many lifesaving passives so I can't catch people by surprise and kill them in 2 seconds, reeee

Get rid of either. Boom. Problem solved. No more passive gimmicks, no more one hit kill bursts. Everyone with hammer/rifle warriors.

> @"Vieux P.1238" said:

> > @"Vagrant.7206" said:

> > > @"Vieux P.1238" said:

> > > > @"Vagrant.7206" said:

> > > > > @"Vieux P.1238" said:

> > > > > All i can say is none of you passive players would be able to handle none passive players if you were forced to actually hit key's to immune yourselves.

> > > > > Just saying, lazy play = lazy players = Not real pros

> > > >

> > > > This is such a weird argument to me.

> > > >

> > > > If I make a strategical decision before combat, is it lazy? Or is it strategy?

> > >

> > > What's strategical on trait's & skill's that proc's with out you even having the need to think about activating them?

> > > You know who else does that? Hacker's using bot's & 3rd party programs so they don't have to use any key's on the keyboard themselves. It will run & do it all for them.

> > >

> >

> > Wait, you're equating a trait choice to hacking and/or botting? That's not an argument, that's just absurd.

> >

> > And yes, it is strategy, because it is a trait __choice__. If you have a problem with it, maybe suggest some better alternative traits, because the other two options in that tier are pretty awful. Alchemy is practically mandatory for engineer in PvP as a defensive line. I haven't seen a viable engineer PvP build that hasn't run it in several years. The two options compared to auto elixir S are pretty pitiful, and with the recent buff to temp invuln skills, they're simply not worthwhile.

>

> Oh yeah, i'm more then equating. I'm stipulating it. Between passive & 3rd party programs, both proc's abilities, skill's & powers for you. & you gonna argue otherwise? & defend passives for real?

Your argument about passives being the same as third party botting/hacking software is absurd. I'm not even sure why you're making the comparison.

As someone pointed out, the game auto-aims for you. Passives are built into any MMO, and people always claim they are bad things. The reality is that in any MMO, they're part of a strategic decision for whatever your build is. Take for example, traits, gear, or runes that add to your stats or do +damage under X condition. These are passive traits too -- the difference is that they are always on. If a "passive" trait is a problem to you, you'll need to explain specifically why that specific trait is "OP" when compared to other passive traits.

And so far, all I've seen about Elixir X or Defy Pain is that "I don't like them because they save a person from a burst." I'm sorry, it's just a passive that happens to activate at a specific time. The difference is these ones prevent one-shots and general "420 no-scope" types of behavior.

We are not talking about one-shoting ppl . We are talking about being carried by passive trait's & skill's with out relying on using the keyboard. & there's more to hack's then just 420 no scope into oblivion. Seriously!

& i'm not saying there hax, i'm saying they act exactly like hax. Big difference. Same low skill gameplay

& 420 degree's, is that even possible?

> @"Vieux P.1238" said:

> We are not talking about one-shoting ppl . We are talking about being carried by passive trait's & skill's with out relying on using the keyboard. & there's more to hack's then just 420 no scope into oblivion. Seriously!

> & i'm not saying there hax, i'm saying they act exactly like hax. Big difference. Same low skill gameplay

> & 420 degree's, is that even possible?

Are you trolling? 420 degrees is possible... just talk with your trigonometry teacher some day.

You do realize stats, gear, runes, etc., are all passive gameplay? As is the autoaim/autotarget inherent in nearly every MMO?

The difference is you don't seem to like this particular passive gameplay, but you haven't said clearly why or what sets this one apart.

> @"Arkantos.7460" said:

> Engies to much shrunk

> wars to much endure pain

>

i agree with you all passive lifesaver should be removed from the game but give them to player who play in unranked for free(buff or something) because here where most play start to learn about PvP

And that will make ranked more skill base and unranked more of a learning phase