Armor/Outfit Inspiration

With the release of the Elonian Elementalist Outfit , and having previous outfits in game like the Crystal Savant and Noble Count I was hoping that throwing some more visual inspiration the Devs way may keep them from making outfits with ridiculously huge shoulders that cant be hidden and buttcapes! Now ... dont get me wrong all armor and outfits appeal to someone in the community but the plea for smaller shoulders and no buttcapes seems to be a unanimous. I came across these images in my facebook news feed and thought I would share them?

![](https://i.imgur.com/TsLl5hi.jpg'''')

I love all of these especially 1/3/5

Anet can you consider throwing some outfits our way that have sleeker dresses (like Elonian Ele Outfit) and maybe even throw some random armor pieces in there like on pic 5 :)

> @"jciardha.1936" said:

> Make the male versions exactly the same and I’ll throw my wallet at> @"Liewec.2896" said:

> i want a chainmail bikini armour option!

> it isn't an RPG until i get my chainmail bikini!

> and it needs to be armour so we can mix it with different gloves/boots/head items

> (plus there won't be any clipping issues or issues with cut off points, because its a bikini!)

We can dream :) I would love that also!

> @"Liewec.2896" said:

> i want a chainmail bikini armour option!

> it isn't an RPG until i get my chainmail bikini!

> and it needs to be armour so we can mix it with different gloves/boots/head items

> (plus there won't be any clipping issues or issues with cut off points, because its a bikini!)

Yeah, no.

Go play an Asian MMO if you want to look at demeaningly scantily clad women.