Voltekka.2375

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"Vinceman.4572" said:

> > @"Talindra.4958" said:

> > > @"Zenith.7301" said:

> > > When you come back from a months long break back when all Shattered Observatory CM took was LNHB or 30 essences and now you get LFG's that don't only want LNHB but 100-150 essences as well.

> > > PuGs are ridiculous, which makes people go through the pain of finding a static (of which there aren't that many with open spots to begin with since this game has a minuscule raiding community compared to WoW).

> > >

> > >

> > In reply to your post :)

> > I make my own group for fractal, eg 100CM with whatever req matching my own or etc. Who cares what other ask for when you can make your own?

>

> Maybe his problem is that if he is setting up his own req with requirements that fit to his own status he'll get players that aren't able to carry him.

Why do you have to resort to the usage of ad hominem? That's not an argument.

> @"Raizel.8175" said:

> > @"Vinceman.4572" said:

> > Maybe his problem is that if he is setting up his own req with requirements that fit to his own status he'll get players that aren't able to carry him.

> Why do you have to resort to the usage of ad hominem? That's not an argument.

It was an assumption and not an argument.

Find a guild, stop pugging CMs and raids; the longer the add is, the worst it'll be.

"20 KP 200LI, title, gearcheck, arccheck, infusions, 20 shovels, 12 gummy bears, I chose the compo like I want, even if it's shit, 10 ecto entrance to my raid."

I already know there will be raging kids, even if we do it smooth :# :# :# :# :# :#