Crystal from the Mists?

misterman.1530

It's for the Crystal Attunement collection in Sun's Refuge. You get a bag of lodestones upon completion but in terms of how it impacts the instance I haven't noticed a difference other than slightly different dialogue from the npc you give it to. A woman by the water in a little cave in area near the middle. Niya is her name maybe?

> @"cptaylor.2670" said:

> It's for the Crystal Attunement collection in Sun's Refuge. You get a bag of lodestones upon completion but in terms of how it impacts the instance I haven't noticed a difference other than slightly different dialogue from the npc you give it to. A woman by the water in a little cave in area near the middle. Niya is her name maybe?

No. That one is not part of the Crystal attunement collection - as far as I can tell. Nowhere on the tool tip does it say "Part of a collection".

> @"misterman.1530" said:

> No. That one is not part of the Crystal attunement collection - as far as I can tell. Nowhere on the tool tip does it say "Part of a collection".

Its what starts the collection. You go up to her and talk to her and your character mentions he got this crystal from Glint in the Mists, and the NPC mentions getting other crystals for reasons.

It isn't part of the collection, but getting it is what allows you to unlock the collection.

> @"Sajuuk Khar.1509" said:

> > @"misterman.1530" said:

> > No. That one is not part of the Crystal attunement collection - as far as I can tell. Nowhere on the tool tip does it say "Part of a collection".

> Its what starts the collection. You go up to her and talk to her and your character mentions he got this crystal from Glint in the Mists, and the NPC mentions getting other crystals for reasons.

>

> It isn't part of the collection, but getting it is what allows you to unlock the collection.

>

>

Ah. Man, you would think it would say that somewhere. Or it should be removed from your inventory. Something :) Thanks!

> @"Sajuuk Khar.1509" said:

> > No. That one is not part of the Crystal attunement collection - as far as I can tell. Nowhere on the tool tip does it say "Part of a collection".

> Its what starts the collection. You go up to her and talk to her and your character mentions he got this crystal from Glint in the Mists, and the NPC mentions getting other crystals for reasons.

>

> It isn't part of the collection, but getting it is what allows you to unlock the collection.

>

>

thats one, what about the others?

> @"Palador.2170" said:

> >

> > Ah. Man, you would think it would say that somewhere.

>

> > Someone in Sun's Refuge might be interested in this."

>

> I knew right away that was telling me to search for the NPC that would react to it.

Right. But once I interacted with him, you think it would go away or something.

> @"Jeje.2105" said:

> About "Crystal Attunement", someone have an idea to get "Fiery Branded Crystal" ?

> I thought I have to kill Vemyen but apparently not.

> @"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:

> Well, as another collection asks you to defeat the Legendary Branded Djinn (Vemyen), and this one only says Branded Djinn, maybe it drops from ordinary Branded Djinn. If there is such a thing. Not sure.

I got it from killing Vemyen around the third time the event spawned. I have yet to see another branded Djinn.