Human Female Face - Laila Sun's Refuge

otto.5684

> @"Haishao.6851" said:

> > @"otto.5684" said:

> > I am trying to figure out which human female face is Laila's (Durmand priory) in Sun's Refuge? Appreciate help.

> >

>

> It would help to have a screenshot

>

> EDIT:

> I went in game to find her.

> >! ![](https://i.imgur.com/84XNh28.jpg "")

> I don't have a makeover kit right now so I cannot look, but maybe someone will know.

>

I think that’s one of the makeover exclusives. Albeit with a huge amount of editing using the facial sliders.

If nobody has posted a replica of the preset by the time im home from work I’ll give it a go and post a screenshot here detailing what needs to be adjusted.

I kinda pride myself on making unique characters so challenge accepted.

> @"Haishao.6851" said:

> > @"otto.5684" said:

> > I am trying to figure out which human female face is Laila's (Durmand priory) in Sun's Refuge? Appreciate help.

> >

>

> It would help to have a screenshot

>

> EDIT:

> I went in game to find her.

> >! ![](https://i.imgur.com/84XNh28.jpg "")

> I don't have a makeover kit right now so I cannot look, but maybe someone will know.

>

Thanks! Is there a way that you can upload a picture not from URL? I saved a picture of her on my computer but could not figure out a way to upload it.

Hint from me! You do not need a makeover kit to see the exclusive character creation. There is character creation vendors in every city (excluding Amnon and Ebon Hawk) where you see the exclusive ones.

> @"moonstarmac.4603" said:

> It doesn't match anything I've seen in the exclusive faces of Human or Norn...but, I like it

Ya, that was what I found as well when I compared with the exclusive human faces., but I though I just could not figure out which one is it :/

Anet can you pretty please add it to the exclusive list :3

> @"Purgatori.3645" said:

> Third row of new faces ...

> 2nd one ....

> It's the same on I have on my warrior with editing due to sliders

>

> It wont be exactly the same as she's an NPC so they made her brows darker etc ... but it is the same face!

Thanks! I will try that.

> @"Fat Disgrace.4275" said:

> > @"Purgatori.3645" said:

> > Third row of new faces ...

> > 2nd one ....

> > It's the same on I have on my warrior with editing due to sliders

> >

> > It wont be exactly the same as she's an NPC so they made her brows darker etc ... but it is the same face!

>

> looks nothing like it :-/

Well that's weird because the pic that is posted of the NPC looks almost exactly like my Warrior. And that's the face I used. Only difference being that this npc has darker eyebrows and , like myself, clearly used the custom sliders to change the default face. Getting this look shouldn't be hard using that face.

• 9 months later...