Path of Fire Openworld Events Unrewarding or no?

I think the consensus is 'two blues and a green'. ;)

You can use the Wiki to approximate what events reward Gold/Karma/XP-wise. The loot may depend on how much Magic Find you have, and whether it is a Meta event, or just some mobs. Certain events are considered farms and are found rewarding. You can learn about most of them just be reading the forums.

Welcome to Tyria, and good luck.

> @"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:

> I think the consensus is 'two blues and a green'. ;)

>

> You can use the Wiki to approximate what events reward Gold/Karma/XP-wise. The loot may depend on how much Magic Find you have, and whether it is a Meta event, or just some mobs. Certain events are considered farms and are found rewarding. You can learn about most of them just be reading the forums.

>

> Welcome to Tyria, and good luck.

Well, it doesn't make sense for a level 80 event, like the stampede of Choyas, to give 88 copper. Shouldn't it give more or is there a good reason why it's so low?

> @"ZarexWolf.5637" said:

> > @"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:

> > I think the consensus is 'two blues and a green'. ;)

> >

> > You can use the Wiki to approximate what events reward Gold/Karma/XP-wise. The loot may depend on how much Magic Find you have, and whether it is a Meta event, or just some mobs. Certain events are considered farms and are found rewarding. You can learn about most of them just be reading the forums.

> >

> > Welcome to Tyria, and good luck.

>

> Well, it doesn't make sense for a level 80 event, like the stampede of Choyas, to give 88 copper. Shouldn't it give more or is there a good reason why it's so low?

Why should it give more?

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Template:Event_rewards/All_levels