Resizing the mounts for the Norn and Charr.

> @"Shagaliscious.6281" said:

> > @"Gehenna.3625" said:

> > I think Charr and Norn should get their mount sizes halved for maximum comical effect.

>

> And play that music that you hear when a clown is riding a tiny bicycle.

Yeah, including that horn they usually have so they can honk when passing by lol

Charr will always look silly on mounts, no matter the size of the mount.

(Thats one thing that still stands from way back when I was against mounts, besides that one point I was clearly wrong).

Other than that I think it is ok from what I seen. But then I don't have any of those ridiculously silly max bulky male norns... which doesn't work for me, mount or not.

Scaling is based on character size. The mount of a max-size Asura is bigger then the mount of a minimum size Norn. It's kind of silly.

That said, NOOOOOOOOOO. Blocking off even more of the screen, especially in crowds of players, would be BAAAD. If they change anything, they should just normalize mounts to a single size. Do NOT make them bigger.

> @"Shikigami.4013" said:

> I am for shrinking those ridiculously oversized norn and charr instead of increasing mount size. Regardless of size sliders, the body size of norn and charr is just excessive.

> If they were still impressively big, but not as comically oversized as now, they wouldn't look so bad on mounts :)

My almost min sized charr looks comical on her freaking mount due it being the smallest mount size possible, so no it wouldnt fix that problem, i do agree with the OP however, the mounts for Charr and norn should be looked at so they dont look ridiculous for their size.. If you made them smaller youd A.) have another species of humans in the case of Norn, and B.) have nothing more than skritt sized kittens running around, forgive me for laughing at that idea.

> @"Dante.1763" said:

> > @"Shikigami.4013" said:

> > I am for shrinking those ridiculously oversized norn and charr instead of increasing mount size. Regardless of size sliders, the body size of norn and charr is just excessive.

> > If they were still impressively big, but not as comically oversized as now, they wouldn't look so bad on mounts :)

>

> My almost min sized charr looks comical on her freaking mount due it being the smallest mount size possible, so no it wouldnt fix that problem, i do agree with the OP however, the mounts for Charr and norn should be looked at so they dont look ridiculous for their size.. If you made them smaller youd A.) have another species of humans in the case of Norn, and B.) have nothing more than skritt sized kittens running around, forgive me for laughing at that idea.

It would, you misunderstood either what I say or how it works. The mount size is scaled not by the actual size of the character, but buy where the size slider during character creation was set to. When you set a charr size slider to minimum, the mount model will be scaled to mount minimum and your char model will be scaled to charr minumum - which is still ridiculously big. If charrs were not so oversized, a charr with minimum size would be smaller but the mount would be the same as now, thus making it look a lot less weird.

> @"DeanBB.4268" said:

> Please no. Mounts/wings/backs/etc already block too much of the view.

This. Some people deliberately create Charr and Norn characters at maximum size, then equip them with the biggest and flashiest of gear they can find, only to annoy everyone around them (or maybe they truly believe it makes them look special). Giving them an additional tool to visually meme in-game would be fatal to gameplay.

> @"Shagaliscious.6281" said:

> > @"Gehenna.3625" said:

> > I think Charr and Norn should get their mount sizes halved for maximum comical effect.

>

> And play that music that you hear when a clown is riding a tiny bicycle.

no no..... it needs to be heavy metal waste land music for maximum juxtaposition