Whats your most profitable Karma farming??

Traditionally, WvW was one of the best ways to "farm Karma". You can still do this solo by farming Yaks, sentries and camps. You don't need a leader or group. Some servers have K trains that will occur at certain points in time (like before server reset). Other servers are basically a K train during certain timezones.

• 4 weeks later...

> @"Gandrogh.1530" said:

> Back in 2012 we use to farm events at penitent waypoint and shelter's gate (cursed shore) because their spawn time was very low and there are enough event to keep you busy 90% of time. I farmed my 1st exoticstuff and get 60k karma/day

Man, with the full lv3 karmic retribution boost Istan, I can get 1 stack of karmic retribution in about 20 min. So every hour thats 750 lv3 karmic retribution multiply that by 5 hours of grinding that's 3750 karmic retribution which equals 750,000 karma in 5 or so hours. All you do is run around killing mobs in a little area. Even the mobs that are yellow names drop it too.

Wintersdays Orphans gifting is the best cus you can get +120k karma in 20min (Daily). Source: https://www.google.se/amp/s/amp.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/5i4l04/wintersday_karma_route_120k_in_20min_daily/#ampf=undefined

But something that is always in the game? Then it's ez LS3 daily / Fractals/ Istan/Tequatl (note: ez Ls3 daily gives more karma/time spent than Tequatl)

Winters day(karma/gold):

¤JP is the best of the Wintersday activity if you can 7+ runs per half-hour

¤Choir bells is second best

¤Tixx’ Infinirarium is better than choir, only if you can finish the instance in 12 or so minutes.

Converting karma to gifts is financially inefficient (at the higher costs, it’s under 2s/thousand-karma). However, it’s the quickest method of converting karma and of obtaining gifts, assuming you have > 200,000 karma to spend each day.)

It should be obvious, but in case it isn't, if you're trying to maximize karma, make sure you've got a Karmic Enrichment (+15% karm) on your character's amulet slot, and use food and utility consumables with +karma% (typically +10% each). Combined, that's a net +35% to karma gained while playing (or farming). On top of those you can also get stackable karma buffs from boosters, banners, peppermint candycanes or winter's blessing (if you have them).

The reason I mention this is because recently a guildie was asking about where to farm karma, and they had no idea there was such a thing as the Karmic Enrichment and had totally forgotten that some consumables and boosters have +karma %.