Is the moon bigger this year or am I crazy?

Cynder.2509

I don't know I just remember that the moon was smaller (much farther away) the years before and is suddenly so big and close this year. I don't know if I just forgot how it looked back then or if this is really the case. If yes it's awesome as this could be seen as some kind of referrence to Majora's Mask! :D

Also I've always liked how dark the game actually is every Halloween so that it's easier on the eyes.

I hope everyone's enjoying the event so far even if there's little to nothing new

Cant say ive noticed, ill have a look later when i log back in. I had hoped the mad moon deco would get updated be bigger and more impressive though

Fyi, theres a fair amount of new stuff this year; new event, new race, lore, new quests, a few new minis, 3 new weapons, a few new decorations. So whilst i still dont like the ap system change as i knew i wouldnt when they added it last year, i am def having fun with old and new stuff.

> @"Cynder.2509" said:

> I don't know I just remember that the moon was smaller (much farther away) the years before and is suddenly so big and close this year. I don't know if I just forgot how it looked back then or if this is really the case. If yes it's awesome as this could be seen as some kind of referrence to Majora's Mask! :D

> Also I've always liked how dark the game actually is every Halloween so that it's easier on the eyes.

> I hope everyone's enjoying the event so far even if there's little to nothing new

You're obviously infatuated with _The Moon_; look at your forum icon! So I'd say **IT'S JUST YOU!!!** :tongue:

HAHAHAHA! Just kidding! :smile:

... and btw, you might be right! :sweat_smile:

> @"Tommo Chocolate.5870" said:

> "That's no small moon!"

>

> Maybe it's just [closer to the horizon](https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moon_illusion "closer to the horizon") this year?

>

> Now that I think about it, it's weird that Tyria has a full moon for several weeks at Hallowe'en. Does it have a moon at all the rest of the time?

2 moons I think, but it at least def has one all the time

NOW THAT THE BOUNDARY BETWEEN WORLDS HAS BEEN WEAKENED BY THE COMMANDER AND KRALKATORRIK, AND HIS ETERNAL RIVAL IS GONE HIS TIME HAS COME!

NEXT YEAR, THE MAD MOON WILL BREAK THROUGH THE BOUNDARY BETWEEN THE MISTS AND REALITY BRINGING THE MAD KING BACK TO TYRIA

THERE HE WILL LEAD THE LUNATIC COURT TO ORR WHERE HE WILL CLAIM ZHAITAN'S EMPTY THRONE AND USURP THE DOMAIN OF DEATH!

/crackpot theory