GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i would like to be able to have the 9 crafting professions on 1 character, so my suggestion is : unlock the cap of only be able to have 4 crafting professions so i can buy the Additional Crafting Licenses ( more gems spent and more drain on the crafting materials for people who change character but still like to have all the crafting avaliable to them)

Living World Season 1 Episodes, please!!

Even if it takes a long time between each one, or instancing em or something, would definitely pay gems for each one. As a player who started after that, there is *so much* in the world that has to do with living world season 1 that isn't explained in the recap and I would love to play it. Right now I'm going through video archived horribleness, but I would pay episode by episode to play it, and it's new content for a lot of players anyway (I think), and if someone missed an event they would, and I'm sure a lot of people would love to replay parts of it. Would happily buy instance by instance if it comes to that

Could we please get a scepter flavored the same as the Touch of Madness torch? That is, it would be a scepter that is just the character's hand on fire, preferably blue fire, so that it looks like they're shooting mini blue fire/force balls out of their hand. Pretty please? My Scepter/Torch Firebrand would love you forever <3

i'd personally love a backpiece skin styled after a peacock's tail feathers open in display, matching the already exisiting peacock scepter skin. maybe with a little bit of added flourishes of sparkle!

i would also love if the black lion exalted shoulder skin were to become available for purchase with black lion statuettes at some point!

thanks x

I'd like to see a Giant Nuhoch Skin for Skipper. Like the Giant Nuhoch Merchant in Twisted Depths. It'd be amazing. You could put the caption "He wears you like a backpack." on it, lmao. I'd also love to see an Underwater Mount. Something like a Prehistoric Dolphin would be great. You could give it the animation of "Throwing the player" when it hits the beach at pace. (I kind of think, at times, I should've already seen the "Throw Player" animation in game. When Jackal/Raptor/Whatever gets stuck on a rock or a tree or something silly and your running at pace. Instead you just get this awkward moment where you have to shake yourself loose.) Maybe you could also make a "Prehistoric Shark Skin" for the mall?I imagine that'd be immensely popular. Maybe even a "Molten Shark Skin". You could call it Balthazar's Goldfish. A fish that makes the water bubble violently and billows steam everywhere as it goes.

Weapon suggestion:

Forged handcannon. Rifle or pistol model based on the forged demolisher mobs literal hand cannon.

It would come with a matching glove skin to match on right hand.

I love the forged and would love to see this as a legendary or gem store model.