GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"Drannon.8254" said:

> In general I'd like to see more individual armor pieces and less full outfit sets, I'm not picky about the specifics :P

I agree, but wouldn't mind if they finally released an outfit (_or_ armor set) for rangers that actually looks like classic high-fantasy ranger gear.

> @"Siferian.4726" said:

> I wonder why there isn't an easily achieveable horse mount that has literally nothing special about it for people who are just starting out in the game. This could be a mount you could purchase with 10g from any heart vendor in all the low level tyria maps. I'd imagine this plain mount could have all sorts of cool skins since horses are pretty versatile animals. It could have a pinto skin, appaloosa skin, buckskin skin, a donkey skin, zebra skin, an armored horse skin, and if you wanted to go further, you could even make a magical stag skin for it. I would highly suggest unicorn skin, since... well, everybody loves unicorns.

> I'd imagine that it could also have a short speed boost ability to where it could go faster so long as you're holding spacebar. Sort of like the skimmer's hovering ability except it would be used for speed instead of hovering. I admit, I'm taking inspiration from ESO in this concept.

> If they do make a horse mount, I hope that they try their best to base the animations off of real horses. They already do a wonderful job with basing animations off of real animals, so I have no doubt they would do amazing at this.

> I understand if most of you are against this idea. I can see people thinking this mount to be a waste of a keybind. But think of cosmetic purposes. Everyone loves cosmetics. Imagine being a knight in shining armor who rides a trusty steed. Or a young girl adventurer with her beloved unicorn companion. Or even, a nature-loving sylvari riding the white stag of their dreams.

> So many possibilities...

>

Was going to ignore this, then you said White Stag!! I love that idea. The White Stag skin for the horse as reward for that part of the Personal Story where you rescue the stag from the Nightmare Court!

Also in general, any of the sylvan-animal versions of the meat-animals might make good options for mount skins

one more week was lost without getting what i want the most. i asked it many times and will ask once more coz they dont give me what i want the most. please put in gem store fallen balthazar outfit and let me to buy it. make it expensive if u like but do it. i keep my last gems for it.

How about name tags for armor and weapons?

A single use item able to rename almost any item. Exceptions include:

-legendaries and precursors

-already named weapons for collections

-specialization weapons

Changing ascended prefixes will remove the tag, since it destroys the item in the process. The original name can be seen when you look at the item in the inventory (eg. Someone names their Berzerkers Bladed Armor of the Scholar to 'DPS', when they hover over the item in your inventory or hero panel, in gold text it will say DPS but below it will say "renamed from Berzerkers Bladed Armor of the Scholar in smaller, gray Text.

You are given the option to remove the name tag if you want, but you'll have to get a new tag to rename the item. Regardless of the name, the color will be the same as the item you put in on.

How 'bout some way to get the Deathly stuff from Halloween's past this Halloween in the gem store, hm? ;3; I'm meaning the deathly/avian/bull mantle/shoulderpads/pauldrons. They've gone unavailable for too long! Atm, the only way to get 'em is through a lucky guaranteed wardrobe unlock!

Hello I have quite a few suggestions. Thanks for making this thread.

MOST WANTED

Please bring back the Strider Armor and Wings of Love.

**Mounts** Aurene mount skin for the skyscale!

**Back item** Fox, cat or succubi tail as a back item :) PLEASE!

**Pets** Please make an appearance slot for ranger pets. I like the abilities but some of the pets are um...not attractive. For RP purposes I'd love to run with an animal but don't want to lose dps . Also Garm?

IDEAS

**Gliders** Witch broom

**Home Instance** The ability to decorate your home instance. We'd also need furniture you can create by scribes. Also a bookcase for your home! I'd like trophies for killing world bosses too.

**Dances** GW 1 dances please

**Mounts** Kirin or unicorn mount.

**Dyes** Ability to dye weapons. Maybe if you have a weapon you can buy dye slots for gems. Also a rainbow dye!

**Wardrobe** An instance you can go into and try on gem store items.Then when you go to leave it asks you if you want to accept your new look. Or just a place to preview all the skins in the game but not in a window in a room where you can turn and leap and play with them to see if you'll like your new look.

Here is few ideas/ wanted items:

Wanted:

-Scarlet's gauntlets and spaulder, pretty please, thanks by advance

-Magitech Armor

-Hourglass Staff

Suggestions;

-Exo suit roller beetle, warclaw and skyscale

-Charr bike as roller beetle skin (2000 gems one)

-Awakened skyscale

Ideas of sellable things:

-"Racial decorations unlock" 500 gems

Unlock guild hall decorations vendor within ls3 and ls4 selling decos related to the map but also the most important: 1 merchant per main city offering assets used within them: plant lanterns, mushroom chairs, consoles and lab tables, tavern stuffs or big charr constructs like their lion tanks....

-"Explorer kit" 400 gems

Unlock scenic places around core maps, ls3, ls4 specially made for role playing. The owner choose a place by clicking on special skills (à la class 2 rift stabilizer) and tp itself and its party to the chosen place which are part of the said map but non-accessible by anybody else.

-"Old Lion's Arch pass (fractal reconstitution justify it)" 1000 gems

-"House" 600 gems

Like garden plots, using it add 1 asset to your home instance. It spawns a house asset corresponding to the city where you entered. It spawns with a bookshelf for your books, a DJ golem and a scripting station.

1 - would like some broken vampire wings backpack and glider combo please. Instead of lifting up, it would be just the wings skin dropping from back.

2 - Human hair wigs for silvary race.

3 - A frequent significant promotion % on name changes.

4 - RGB colours for human skins.

5 - Ranger pet skins and patterns. Such as phoenix for birds, or chimera for lion... etc...

6 - Promotions on instant level 80 pretty please. Alternatively a fast level up booster.

* fuzzier fashion

* pelt fashion

* double sunglasses all waaaaay across my faaaaace! Yeah. Yeaaaaaah. So intense!.... Or more sunglasses. (can never glamor too hard!)

![](https://i.imgur.com/9iaTpZ8.jpg "")

* a doubled rainbow glider

* cat themed fashion

* a drake or wyvern skin jacket

* a cute winged lion backpack with a long curling tail, oriented like it's trying to climb the player's back. (like a not particularly bulky lion, and more of a plush design)

Rough idea of the winged lion (I think it would be really adorable on certain character creations):

![](https://i.imgur.com/YRKnFkv.png "")