GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

We had a great choice of unique mount skins the past week and I think many would really appreciate if Anet would put the War-Torn Marauder into the gem store for 1 day only if need be, since alot of people had exams in Germany during the time it was last offered and we didn‘t have any unique skin for the warclaw last week :)

I would also love to see the Desert King Glider back, if that wouldn‘t add too much work (want to finish my Sunspear themed Guard) =) much love

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, I just started playing this game in April. Some of the items I request were on sale not too long ago but I did not make it.

1. Shimmerwing Skyscale Skin

2. Snowflake Gobbler Pack

3. Discount on character bag slot

4. Discount on equipment template

Thank you!

New items suggestions i hope you read this annet pls.

1. I would have **absolutely no problems paying** for a **Prismatic themed skyscale skin**, like Elder dragon Aurene.

1.2 More skyscale skins that gives it a different and distinct look and not just a pattern.

2. **Dragons Watch Heavy and light armor** theme. The one right now looks great but seems to fit only med armor.

Old/exiting items

Discounts on

1. Bank slots

2. Shared slots

3. Bag slots

4. Material increase slots pls!

> @"Exillian.8127" said:

> New items suggestions i hope you read this annet pls.

>

> 1. I would have **absolutely no problems paying** for a **Prismatic themed skyscale skin**, like Elder dragon Aurene.

> 1.2 More skyscale skins that gives it a different and distinct look and not just a pattern.

This^^