GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

**Suggestion:** Black Lion Converter

**Purpose:** To convert Black Lion Chest items in to other Black Lion Chest items.

**Examples:**

1. Converting items of equal value causes a loss - Convert 5 Bank Access Express in to 4 Black Lion Merchant Express

2. Converting items to greater value causes a loss - Convert 2 Revive Orbs in to 1 Total Makeover Kit

3. Converting items to lesser value causes a loss - Convert 1 Black Lion Salvage Kit in to 10 Transmutation Charges

**Summary:**

In every example the player gets to exchange an item of less use to them to one of more use for them. Every conversion should happen at a loss to the player. The purpose isn't to pacify a gambling loss with equal value items but rather to let players trade items out for more useful things to their game made.

Conversion tables and availability up for debate, but as a WvW first player with 2 stacks of revive orbs I'll never ever use and 18 Instant Trait Resets I can't use I would love to see a tool to let me do something with them other than throw them in the trash.

I'd love Portal Tomes to the major Cities of Core Tyria. Thinking of Divinity's Reach, The Black Citadel, The Grove, Hoelbraek, rata Sum and Lion's Arch. 300 Gems a Tome and a Bundle with all of em for 1.2k gems.

Also, please add some sort of Item like the Living World Portal Tome, just for all Portal Tomes/VIP-Portals, such as the Royal Terrace Pass, Invitation to "Lily of the Elon" and so on. Would save some inventory space

> @Beshbaliq.3724 said:

> I'd love Portal Tomes to the major Cities of Core Tyria. Thinking of Divinity's Reach, The Black Citadel, The Grove, Hoelbraek, rata Sum and Lion's Arch. 300 Gems a Tome and a Bundle with all of em for 1.2k gems.

You can already get these for the five major cities plus Ebonhawke. For example, to Rata Sum, [the mystic forge recipe reqires](https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Rata_Sum_Portal_Scroll)

* [Essence of Rata Sum](https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Essence_of_Rata_Sum)

* 2 Mystic Keystone Crystals

* 7 Piles of Mystic Dust

* 50 Mystic Coins

The total cost varies from about 65 g worth of mats (for Black Citadel or Hoelbrak or Grove) to 118 (Rata). If you converted that gold to gems, the cost would be roughly 400-800 gems each.

The LA variation requires combining the essences first and then combining that with the LA essence (total cost: just under 900g, or in gems... off the scales).

Arenanet, please give us a way to upgrade our gathering tools. As I see the "Infinite Unbound Magic Gathering Tools" kit has an item named "Unbound Magic Gatherer".

Let us buy this as a seperate item to gather extra unbound magic with our existing infinite gathering tools set.

I bought my set for 3000 gems back then with no added functionality like gathering extra stuff. I see that you don't allow us to trade ours for the new ones,

at least sell that unbound magic gathering ability from normal nodes for gems so we can transform ours to the new ones, at least their functionality, not the skins. Please help your old players.

I'd like the option of a glider that matches my butterfly wing back item. Also, not a gem store item but anniversary presents are identical for all toons. So I get multiple items that are unique in their use, such as a mini. Need more variety or you are just sending junk to our alts. Thanks.

> @MixolydianGray.6578 said:

> > @Chadramar.8156 said:

> > _Non-gendered armor_. Let me wear the exact same, beautifully themed, practical and/or impressive gear that men get to wear. No skirts, heels, underwear, b-plates, b-windows or other "strategic" naked skin.

>

> THIS.

>

>

Honestly I don't know why all armor / equipment isn't all non-gender-swapping I mean really when I put on a guys t-shirt it doesn't spontaneously combust into undergarments, neither should a trench coat in gw2. Male characters should be able to dress in the skimpy outfits and skirts and female characters should have access to the trench coats and such.

AFK shields.

How it would work: You would carry this item in your inventory, and if you have to go AFK for a little while, you double-click the item, and your character is surrounded by a bubble, or a crystal, or a ring of watchdogs, or a Fortress of Solitude or whatever. (Not usable in combat, obviously.) The character would be invulnerable for, say 15 minutes or until there is a keypress/mouse movement.

That would solve the annoying problem of finding a safe spot to AFK in a hurry, and would save passers-by from reviving your dead body only to discover you are AFK and about to die again because your safe AFK spot suddenly had an event happen in it.

They could be permanent, or single-use consumables like revive orbs/repair canisters, etc.

I'd like to see a bundle for Crafting with Additional Crafting Licenses, Storage Expander and Home Resource nodes or Copper-Fed Salvage-o-Matic. Same way you have them with the jump start bundle and the unlimited crafting tools

I know you can buy them seperately but it's a lot easier at christmas to point I want this, than say I want some of this and a bit of that.

And if possible can they make a mini guild pack. Less stuff but at a lower price for those that want a small friends guild. That can be upgraded later into a full guild later if required. It would give those starting out a taste of how to do it without being overwhelmed and help small groups have a place to meet up.