GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

**Maguuma Forager Node Pack**

* Mussel Node: Normal node drops plus one _guaranteed_ Fresh Water Pearl.

* Jungle Plants Node: Normal drops for this node plus one _guaranteed_ Maguuma Lily.

With these nodes, not only will Anet be able to make money since it is a gem store item similar to other node packs. But they will also help alleviate the prices of the pearls and lilies. At the moment, Freshwater Pearls and Maguuma Lilies go for 3.99 gold and 5.64 gold, respectively. Meanwhile the most expensive fine crafting material is the Elaborate Totem and goes only for 47.63 silver.

With only one lily and one pearl per day, and the fact that it takes three per armor piece, this will still create a sort of "time-gate" of 18 days to create a full set of armor. So there won't be so much as a flood of supply, but rather even out supply and demand and lower prices in the long run.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"Avatar of Indra.6908" said:

> **Maguuma Forager Node Pack**

>

> * Mussel Node: Normal node drops plus one _guaranteed_ Fresh Water Pearl.

> * Jungle Plants Node: Normal drops for this node plus one _guaranteed_ Maguuma Lily.

>

> With only one lily and one pearl per day, and the fact that it takes three per armor piece, this will still create a sort of "time-gate" of 18 days to create a full set of armor. So there won't be so much as a flood of supply, but rather even out supply and demand and lower prices in the long run.

Except if you have multiple accounts to farm them each day. I would rather they put the Mussels and Jungle Plants on the Garden Plot Deeds instead and keep the RNG. Also increase Garden Plots by 2 more, so 4 plots total.

Apparently I can't edit my post (or delete it to post a new one with more suggestions without having two posts), but anyway:

It would be very nice if some outfits had counterparts as armour skins, allowing us to use only certain pieces.

I am aware that clipping would be an issue with a great deal of them, but there are _some_ skins that could actually work very well, _even more so_ if the chest piece also overrides the appearance on the leg piece, just like Flame Legion Vestments (Light), allowing you to then mix/match gloves, shoulders, helm, and boots.

For instance, Nature's Oath Outfit. I really like that outfit but I'm not really a fan of the way the gloves/boots look. The dress/shoulder/helm doesn't look like it would clip terribly with different boots/gloves, so it could work really well as an armour skin.

There are probably other outfits that aren't too overly intricate that would also work very well if the only restriction is that the chest slot also changes the appearance of the leg slot.

Bit of an odd one but I'd really like a jackal skin which is exactly like the default skin, but with 4 dye channels.

The **only one** currently like that is the Banded Mystic, which is only available from the original, purely RNG, adoption licences. The Liminal Moorhound is close but spikier, and all the rest are different shapes or have different effects.

Sometimes I really like being able to have mounts which look like the originals, but with more colour choices (especially since the only dyable part of the base jackal is the runes) and I've been able to get those for all the other mounts, but not for the jackal.

I'd like to see a low (mid-calf high at most) shoes skin of decent, modest look, not turning your feet in oversized clunks of useless shinies. It'd be absolutely totally cool if there were more of those and some of them (wild dreaming here) "cultural". Small and decent looking (and "cultural") gloves and head pieces would be great too.

More outfits like the cook, wedding and common clothes (again, "cultural").

And plant themed mounts. Please, please...

Oh, and I still wish to have a broomstick staff skin to match the travel toy and glider skin.