GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've checked ALL finishing animations game offers, and didn't find a single one that wouldn't make me vomit. They are cheesy, overwhelmingly flashy and feel kind of abstract. I would really appreciate a set of premium finishing moves that look like, you know, actually finishing your foe, with your hands. The default finishing move does something close to that, but I would prefer something more direct and *normal*. Like, my character just stubs a lying foe with a knife or sword, or hits them to the head with staff or hammer. Or directly ignite them with a fireball (without summoning some giant fireballs from another dimension, just hit them with a ball of fire from their hands and set them ablaze).

1. Endless Revive Orb Contract

2. Bottomless Metabolic Primer Contract

3. Bottomless Utility Primer Contract

4. Permanent Heroic Booster Contract

5. Endless Black Lion Key (has a cooldown of 1 week, and shares the same spot as the level 10 story. It would be a convenient item for those that do not want to farm a key per week. Could be sold on gemstore for 800 gems). Either that, or you lose out on money and people just farm it for free. Yet if this existed people would be more inclined to buy it to not have to do the level 10 story per week.

anet i was write comment a bit up here about 7 things i ask but all things in gemstore was changed only into useless trash and nothing of what i asked. to get krytan medium armor i bought digital deluxe upgrade for 2000 gem so i have it and the only thing of everything what i asked for lion statuetes u put only this. everything what i describe here looks like a funny joke of yours anet. i hope somehow u will give me soon what i ask or i will start to thing that u r totaly against me and show me negativity with this kind of jokes.