GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

With Black Lion Loot boxes being banned in Belgium and other countries (?) (in Australia there is a parliamentary inquiry looking into banning loot boxes which are seen as form of gambling) give them more value for the real world money which is spent on them. Give certain items within them a gold vendor sale value. As a whale myself (which I don't mind) I have an awfully large amount of Black Lion items in the bank which I will rarely if ever use, give them a gold vendor sale price so we can sell them off to vendors. I'm talking about Upgrade Extractors, Revive Orbs, Self Style Hair Kits, Total Makeover Kits and Teleport to Friends. You can also add in Guaranteed Weapon, Armour and Weapon Unlocks, let the player decide if he or she wants to risk selling them off. Lastly no BL kit should ever have a Black Lion Commemorative Coin as a drop, this is kind of an insult or Account Bound Endless Mystery Tonics, the latter should be account bound on use. As a previously unlocked drop they are totally worthless.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like the Scaled "Dragon Wings Backpack Glider Combo " to come back, also more wings and backpieces with special effects when doing certain stuff when moving, such as the Scaled Dragon Wings flapping when jumping. That is awsome!

[

)

Hello , when i chek the laurel store there is a lot of skins we can purchase that belong to the past but i fell same items are missing there like the selfless potion , i dont know if you guys go put it back in game with the season 1 , cause we can buy it, but there is no way to.win the currencys neaded for the merchant . Thnks

i asked Permanent Mystical Dragon Finisher long ago - and today when gw2 forum show its in gem store only for 24 hours my suspended account block still remain 113 hours - so its like a joke of me that i asked it but i cant get it when its on shop already when im still blocked - can anet take from my account gems how much it cost now and put the item into my mail or something? - coz i asked this thing and i needed it but i cant get it when im still blocked so what to do?

see this thread for details of how name change contract is over priced.

[https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/99950/name-change-is-holding-your-progress-ransom#latest](https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/99950/name-change-is-holding-your-progress-ransom#latest)

tldr; account comes with 5 char slots. to rename all 5 char slots with name change contracts costs more than the price of the game - which comes with 5 name selections.

suggestions: -

make name change contracts initiate an account wide name selection for all characters

make name change bundles ie make them cheaper in bulk.

gift them as anniversary presents

or failing that please could we have a sale on names changes. 7 for the price of 1 would do the trick :3 .

Please stop releasing sub par gem items.

The glacial tool set was terrible. Not only were the glyphs terrible, the animations made them inferior to other tools. If your going to release new tools, please make sure the animations and the amount they collect per click is on par with current tools (Unbound, Volatile, Skyscale). You lost a 6000 gem purchase from my fiance and I alone.

We can swap a bad glyph, we can not replace the bad default speed/collection. Without a set we would use (quality of life issues), we just avoided all items in the set. I like to buy at least one new thing a week...

Please increase the quality of the gem items.