• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need (will buy) the following mount skins:

1.) Primeval Skyscale (Complete Set)

2.) Starlight Skyscale (Complete Set)

3.) Rock Skyscale

4.) Exalted Skyscale (Complete Set)

Note: I pretty much have all the current Skyscale Skins. It will take something extraordinary outside of the above to get me to purchase another. I will not buy any of the new curious creaturesones, they are to close to what I have.

**Curious Creatures Supply Drop Requisition:**

Week 1:

+Curious Creatures Mount Select License

+ Your choice of (all older) Select License or a New Curious Creature Mount Adopt License

+ Mythic Weapon Select Box

+ 2 Black Lions Keys

Week 2:

+ Black Lion Weapon Voucher

+ Victorious Dye Kit

+ Five Black Lion Statuettes

+ Set of Baby Mounts

Week Three:

+ Black Lion Backpack and Glider Voucher

+ Two Guaranteed Wardrobe Unlocks

+ 2 Black Lion Miniature Claim Tickets

+ 5 Guild Banners

+ 2 Heroic Boosters

Week Four:

+ Black Lion Claim Ticket

+ 5 Black Lion Chest Keys

+ 1 Golden Lion Chest Key

As a new player who is no stranger to MMO's I have really enjoyed the structure of this game so far. There are numerous items i look forward to seeing in the Gem Store again. I noticed the Infinite Volatile Magic Gathering Tools Bundle has only been offered once this entire year while making five appearances last calendar year.

I demand that you take my monies and return the Bundle this weekend! B)

I just want to say the Gem Store items have been lackluster lately. It seems like you are ignoring in demand items that would sell like hotcakes (Primeval/Starlight Skyscale). Have not introduced something unique like a Supply Drop Requisition in a while. We have reached the point where I am not buying anything... Rotations are to slow. I just am not spending money because I can't get what I want.

Here are some items I would like:

1.) Path of Fire Portal - Include Cities and Events (We have HOT and World Boss)

2.) Skyscale Skins - Primeval, Starlight, Exalted (Cash in now before the demand plummets....)

3.) Animated Hologram Wings/Backpack (Dy-able). You can make it flap while you jump or just an upgrade more extravagant version of the events.

4.) Dye-able Wings that are not so bulky. Feathered with a glow would be nice.

5.) Remove wardrobe restrictions. My light armor characters have heavy armor outfits. I would buy a punch of wardrobe pieces if the restrictions didn't apply.

6.) New hair styles

7.) Dye-able Infusion Auras

8.) Would like to buy a Choya/Unicorn finisher... Why aren't these always in the gemstore? They are an account upgrade like mailers.

9.) New hairstyles and color options

10.) Item with the ability to request a party member to port to you.

I hope we can do something about this super slow rotation that is dragging on and on. To many items are a rarity.

I'm not sure it makes any difference to say it here, but since it's on my mind I've been waiting for the Elonian Elementalist costume (hopefully this will be coming soon as part of the GW1 themed outfits returning) and White Feather Wings to come back and waiting for the Mistborn Mount Select Licence to be discounted. (I'm planning to buy 4 or 5 of those skins, but I think 1,200 gems is too much to spend on a mount skin, so I always wait for a sale.)