GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My requests at the moment:

- Mini Armored Scarlet Briar (or the 4 minis needed to flush it in the Mystic Toilet to get Mini Armored Scarlet Briar)

- Mini Belinda Delaqua

- Mini Risen pack (Brute, Plague Carrier, and Thrall)

- Mini Dwayna's Messenger

- Mini Celestial Rooster

- Mini Blue Drake Hatchling

- Mini Frostbite

- Mini Ghoul Legs

- Mini Chainsaw the Skeleton

Some of the skyscale skins look cool, but I won't even consider buying them yet since I don't have the skyscale unlocked and unlocking it is one of the most tedious grinds I have seen. Why not make it so the skyscale is unlocked when you buy a skin (or at least the expensive skins), or sell an item in the gem store that will unlock the skyscale? That way ArenaNet would make more money through skyscale unlocks and associated skyscale skins.

(Hides before I am attacked by players who already have the skyscale mount unlocked)

Things I would buy and would love to see in the gem store:

1. A tome or gizmo to consolidate lounge passes

2. A new lounge with the verdant cascades theme of Drizzlewood Coast

3. A gizmo that could harvest everything in my home node including any bonus materials from my currently equipped harvesting tool glyphs

4. Some additional skyscale skins

i wuld like to see global chat

add megaphones that cost 125gems, and you will get 25 megaphones to write 25 mesages that evryone on evry map will see (in global chat)

You can't sell megaphones in auction house

(also if you add somethink like this, give free 25 megaphones evryone to test that think :P)

Color of global chat culd be light Yellow

Hello!

Could we possibly get the other mount skin select and adoption licenses back in the gem store? I really want the Savannah Stripetail from the Exotic Breeds Licenses so especially asking for Exotic Breeds Licenses to be brought back!

As a side note, just generally confused why the mount licenses aren't available all at the same time.

But nonetheless, asking for Exotic Breeds Mount Licenses (select and adoption) to be brought back!

Flaming (Pheonix)Wings. Could be just fire or feathereed wings with fire outline.

All portions should be dyable including flame color. Include jump flap animation like Dragon Scale Wings (that attach the the Asura back) and have flap animation and trailing flame effect while flying.

Thank you

> @"Aru.4156" said:

> Hello!

>

> Could we possibly get the other mount skin select and adoption licenses back in the gem store? I really want the Savannah Stripetail from the Exotic Breeds Licenses so especially asking for Exotic Breeds Licenses to be brought back!

>

> As a side note, just generally confused why the mount licenses aren't available all at the same time.

>

> But nonetheless, asking for Exotic Breeds Mount Licenses (select and adoption) to be brought back!

This exactly!

The same 3 sets of mount licenses (curious creatures, desert racer, mistborn) have been in the gemstore for weeks and weeks now. I'm personally waiting for the distant lands one to come back, wish there was a faster rotation of the available skins.