GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd love to go with some of below:

Braham's Set, Zodiac Sets, Phalanx Set, Shoulder Scarf, Magnus's Eye Patch

I've already decided on some of the designs for my toons, and those sets are actually containing some neat elements, that incorporate well with different ones, making an awesome mix :)

I'd love to see the egg backpack!

> @"Fixintothrill.1067" said:

> I would love to see more Sylvari themed anything! Outfits, gliders, humane Sylvari gathering devices. Anything that incorporates the Sylvari theme of clothing and armor being an extension of themselves.

> @"Alga.6498" said:

> The Canthan Fan focus skin, please!!!!

> Elegant Fan focus I Think it's called.

Yes, please.

As we got the peacock sceptre skin yesterday (24th April) I really hoped that the fan focus would be in store to match it. Looks like the 3 day weapons period has ended though :( really want that fan.

> @"lady.2106" said:

> > @"Alga.6498" said:

> > The Canthan Fan focus skin, please!!!!

> > Elegant Fan focus I Think it's called.

>

> Yes, please.

>

> As we got the peacock sceptre skin yesterday (24th April) I really hoped that the fan focus would be in store to match it. Looks like the 3 day weapons period has ended though :( really want that fan.

The fan focus is on the gemstore right now and the 3 day weapons period hasn’t ended! The rival skies package, emissary staff and eirs legacy bow are yet to come in the next few days!

> @"Inoki.6048" said:

> will there be the permanent merchant/banker/trading post available for a reasonable price, say no more than 1600 gems (20 EUR) any time soon? that's a fair price for the feature and still isn't more expensive than the game itself.

> [Permanent Merchant](https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Permanent_Black_Lion_Merchant_Contract)

745g, instant buy on the TP = ~3800 gems

> [Permanent Banker](https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Permanent_Bank_Access_Contract)

3400g, instant buy = 17000 gems

> [Permanent Trading Post](https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Permanent_Trading_Post_Express_Contract)

1090g, instant buy = 5100 gems

It seems unlikely to me that ANet is going to undercut the value of these _luxury_ items because some people think the market value is too high. The Mistlock Sanctuary offers all of the same features (albeit less convenient) for 1000 gems, when it's available.