Ember Infusion - Halloween 2018

just in case anyone wanted to see what the new infusion looks like, RNJesus has blessed me. Check it out :astonished:

![](https://i.imgur.com/e3YPt4h.jpg "")

![](https://i.imgur.com/93XVgvP.jpg "")

![](https://i.imgur.com/LxcFHJ8.jpg "")

For some Reason this Infusion takes away the tattoos on the Tribal Chest armor. I actually like it better due to the ember infusion's effect

![](https://i.imgur.com/DNXQIFa.jpg "")

![](https://i.imgur.com/OOIfUKg.jpg "")

![](https://i.imgur.com/G2MFpOg.jpg "")

> @"Glider.5792" said:

> > @"Cerberus.4315" said:

> > Anyone know how to get this infusion?

>

> ToT Bags, or buy it for couple thousand gold ;)

I can confirm this, I obtained mine from a trick or treat bag. Just preview one of the bags and scroll down to “Super Rare” you find the ember infusion there along with some other potential drops / infusions

> @"Syprus Soulslayer.1640" said:

> > @"Mea.5491" said:

> > Congrats and no offence but Photobucket in 2018? :D I hightly recommed trying imgur or imgbb.

>

> :p no offense taken, I had to reset my password because I hadn't used Photobucket in ages. I'll make an Imgur account for future pictures

Thank you for sharing.

Also, an account on Imgur is not needed to upload an image - you can just drag and drop the image and then link to the image page or the direct .jpg image, both of which will be publicly viewable by all. An account is only needed if you want to be able to control viewability/privacy of images and be able to organize your uploaded images into albums.

(insert Imgur images directly into comments here on the forums via pasting the direct image link into the Image/Mountain toolbar button above the comment box)

> @"Tails.9372" said:

> > @"ugrakarma.9416" said:

> > is the Requiem armor effect without the armor?

> Nope, it's just a skin effect which is why the price will probably drop dramatically over time as there is no point in getting more than one per character.

Correct, I used a combination of destroyer orange, shadow Abyss, and ghost to try and match the infusion as best I could. The infusion is strictly character skin and eyes which makes for some interesting combinations with head pieces that leave parts of the head exposed. Your Hair color also seems to not be effected by the infusion. As for value I think it’s going to go up, there’s only 5 on the TP. I’ve had guildies try to duplicate my luck with zero success ( over 3k gold spent beteen 4 of us )

> As for value I think it’s going to go up, there’s only 5 on the TP.

The price is already down from 7000 to ~4000 because unlike the crystal infusion it actually drops. I suspect the drop rate is similar to other event infusions with the difference that aura effects stack in intensity which is the main reaston why they're as expensive as they are.

> @"Tails.9372" said:

> > @"Syprus Soulslayer.1640" said:

> > As for value I think it’s going to go up, there’s only 5 on the TP.

> The price is already down from 7000 to ~4000 because unlike the crystal infusion it actually drops. I suspect the drop rate is similar to other event infusions with the difference that aura effects stack in intensity which is the main reaston why they're as expensive as they are.

They’re definitely dropping, no doubt. But the drop rate is much lower than I originally thought being that I got mine pretty early yesterday post Halloween patch. Perhaps Anet nerfed the drop rates with that afternoon patch?? ??. When I say value I mean in the long term after Halloween is gone. It’ll be very difficult and costly to get one VIA Trick or Treat bags post Halloween due to the black chest drops no longer being available when we move on to Wintersday or the black lion chest promotions change. IMO it’s one of the nicer looking infusions and I don’t intend on selling mine.

Thanks for posting, so the flame aura is not part of it? And the visble part is only where you took your chest piece off where we can see the infusion on your skin?

Could you maybe do us a favour and post a new pic where you take off all other effects and take off all your clothes and show a pic with and without the infusion so we can see the effects properly? :D

> @"Omnicron.2467" said:

> Thanks for posting, so the flame aura is not part of it? And the visble part is only where you took your chest piece off where we can see the infusion on your skin?

>

> Could you maybe do us a favour and post a new pic where you take off all other effects and take off all your clothes and show a pic with and without the infusion so we can see the effects properly? :D

I’m actually wearing Tribal light armor chest which is the most bare chested piece I could find with Requiem shoulders, gloves, boots, pants, and Adventure’s Scarf on the head. I’ll post a nude pic when I get home. The glowy eyes are awesome as well ??

> You can also get the infusion from the black lion chest via Evan Gnashblade Trick or Treat bag ( under “Rare” in preview ) Once again I had no luck of getting another infusion after using 50 keys - on top of the 700+ gold I spent on regular ToT bags

This will be me :3 I think I have the most unlucky GW2 account ever LOL