Can we please get outfits????

Sylent.3165

I would love this so so much!!!

For those who don't play eso....

Outfit, you pick your look like how we have now but can buy slots so you can change your appearance on the go. You can buy multiple slots and change whenever you want instead of using transmutation charges each and every single time.

Basically in the hero panel have slot 1 through however many you pick and you can change your look based on how you made each you. I have no idea why fashion wars doesn't have this yet?

Can you please add it?

> @"Boysenberry.1869" said:

> I'd be happy with just the removal of Transmutation charges. Let me change my appearance as much as I want whenever I want. I know they won't do this because it's a source of revenue but it is still irritating.

It's true though, or even a small gold fee to just change the look. I am someone constantly changing my look so makes me insane the real money cost of doing so

> @"Sylent.3165" said:

> I would love this so so much!!!

>

> For those who don't play eso....

>

> Outfit, you pick your look like how we have now but can buy slots so you can change your appearance on the go. You can buy multiple slots and change whenever you want instead of using transmutation charges each and every single time.

>

> Basically in the hero panel have slot 1 through however many you pick and you can change your look based on how you made each you. I have no idea why fashion wars doesn't have this yet?

>

> Can you please add it?

Build templates and wardrobe slots are qol features many of us have asked for since day one. The devs want to do it, but there apparently are technical complications they havent got round (that we are aware of anyway)

So yes, it is a great idea and it can still wotk with trans charges with the bonus of selling wardrobe slots through the gem store too. Whether itll ever be seen is anyones guess

> @"Zaklex.6308" said:

> This isn't ESO, ArenaNet doesn't have an optional subscription model to garner steady income...therefore they need these avenues in order to keep making new content.

Oh it's a source of income for ESO too. You get one outfit slot for free (which gives you the same level of customisation we have in GW2) and then any others cost 1,500 crowns - which is about £8 or $11 USD - and that only unlocks it on one character. Oh, and you have to pay gold to customise it, with the cost based on the rarity of the skins and dyes you choose, or you can buy Outfit Change Tokens from the cash shop.

The only advantage over GW2's system is that, if you're willing to pay for it, you can have more than one armour appearance saved and switch between them whenever you want. (Without having to use up bag space and have duplicates of equipment stats.)

> @"Zaklex.6308" said:

> This isn't ESO, ArenaNet doesn't have an optional subscription model to garner steady income...therefore they need these avenues in order to keep making new content.

ANet could make _more_ money by selling the wardrobe slots the OP asks for. As it is, charges are given away fairly readily. And, ANet could still require charges be used to put individual items into the wardrobe slots, and for people to change the items in a wardrobe slot.

Meanwhile, the endgame rewards are largely cosmetics, but the current implementation of the wardrobe discourages people from changing looks, at least for some players. The current system devalues the pursuit of looks, at least for those players. It reduces the motivation to collect more pieces because the game makes it a pain to change looks.

> @"Trise.2865" said:

> You mean [these](https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Outfit "these")?

Nah, the OP means the ESO style thing called Outfits. What GW2 calls Outfits, ESO calls Costumes. So if what the OP is asking for comes to pass, probably GW2 would have to call it Costumes and players of both would be very confused :)

Of course in ESO you have to pay exorbitant amounts of gold every time you want to change an armor piece's look and they make extra outfit slots character bound and very expensive in real money (to the point that many players refuse to buy the slots), so I'd hope ANet would go for the fun aspect a lot more than the horrible gold and cash sink aspect.