A PvP vs WvW vs PvE conversation rule

Throughout the time I am here i noticed A LOT that ppl try to talk about their builds and about the flaws/creeps of their or other classes/elites. But the main issue in every single one of these topics is that the OP wont mention if the issue he faces is related to PvE, PvP or WvW. And then right first comment is negative. And it is not because the OP is wrong it is simple because they talk about different aspects of the game. Someone says his class hits like a truck in his topic right next coment will be No it doesnt it is weaker than ever before. But the thing is he talked about WvW where it is highly possible but the other person talks about PvP where it actually doesnt have to be true.

So i would like you to give opinion on us having a rule that every OP that wants to talk about their build/class would in the name of the topic included (PvE) (PvP (WvW) so the ppl know automaticlly the issue the OP is trying to consult is related to a specific game type. Or we argue here forever over something we both might be right about but not in the field the other one is taking about.

> @"GDchiaScrub.3241" said:

> > @"FrizzFreston.5290" said:

> > A guideline perhaps.

> > But it doesnt need to be a rule.

>

> This, and if people talk about classes for a single game mode they usually post in that sub-forum for the most part. Simply asking them to specify the game mode is good too.

>

> D:

Yeah, get context before responding... Or provide two answers if you're unsure. We don't need to change/police the community... The community needs to get better at communication.

> @"phs.6089" said:

> It's always about PvP, well sometimes about WvW but mostly PvP. PVE does't care how hard other class can hit, then more then better,

Not quite true, that last bit. I might care which classes hit harder if I want to use them for "first pass" in new PvE content, for example. And if by "PvE" you mean raids and such, then people do, indeed, care a *lot* which classes hit harder. Kormir help you if you try to bring the "anti-flavour" of the month to a bit of hard instanced PvE.

> @"FrizzFreston.5290" said:

> A guideline perhaps.

> But it doesnt need to be a rule.

I agree with frizz> @"FrizzFreston.5290" said:

> A guideline perhaps.

> But it doesnt need to be a rule.

I agree, a general guide line for players to follow.> @"phs.6089" said:

> It's always about PvP, well sometimes about WvW but mostly PvP. PVE does't care how hard other class can hit, then more then better,

I remember this 1 thread, an ele player was complaining about staff dps in zerk gear. Most people assumed he meant pve, but when I asked though, turns out he was solo roaming in wvw with a zerk staff ele