Could Rune of Divinity actually give +68 to all stats?

drydude.3986

Careful what you wish for, as then celestial armor would also have gain these stats, going up from 7 to 9.

Since celestial already give you the highest possible pool of points, the stat sets would receive a 22% nerf per stat in order to keep the stat point allocation balance as is.

The argument can be made that it should just be done for this particular rune, but the game has differentiated between primary and secondary stats since it's inception, leaving more specialized sets (post HoT) to increase these 2 attributes making them easy to stack.

So the question becomes whether we should add those 2 stats at the cost of only getting 53 points per stat instead, or keep the rune as is. It would hurt some builds and help others. Considering this gives ~3,5% increased duration I can see the argument go both ways. However the developers have shown consistency over the years when introducing secondary stats, so I wouldn't count on it changing in the near future.

> @"rng.1024" said:

> Careful what you wish for, as then celestial armor would also have gain these stats, going up from 7 to 9.

>

> Since celestial already give you the highest possible pool of points, the stat sets would receive a 22% nerf per stat in order to keep the stat point allocation balance as is.

>

> The argument can be made that it should just be done for this particular rune, but the game has differentiated between primary and secondary stats since it's inception, leaving more specialized sets (post HoT) to increase these 2 attributes making them easy to stack.

>

> So the question becomes whether we should add those 2 stats at the cost of only getting 53 points per stat instead, or keep the rune as is. It would hurt some builds and help others. Considering this gives ~3,5% increased duration I can see the argument go both ways. However the developers have shown consistency over the years when introducing secondary stats, so I wouldn't count on it changing in the near future.

I'm not sure that a fully matching nerf to each stat would be required - I didn't play back then, but as I understand it Celestial used to have Magic Find back when it was a gear stat, and didn't get any boost when.it was removed. From that, one could argue that Celestial could be "credited" one stat without a reduction in the others.

> @"Tanner Blackfeather.6509" said:

> > @"rng.1024" said:

> > Careful what you wish for, as then celestial armor would also have gain these stats, going up from 7 to 9.

> >

> > Since celestial already give you the highest possible pool of points, the stat sets would receive a 22% nerf per stat in order to keep the stat point allocation balance as is.

> >

> > The argument can be made that it should just be done for this particular rune, but the game has differentiated between primary and secondary stats since it's inception, leaving more specialized sets (post HoT) to increase these 2 attributes making them easy to stack.

> >

> > So the question becomes whether we should add those 2 stats at the cost of only getting 53 points per stat instead, or keep the rune as is. It would hurt some builds and help others. Considering this gives ~3,5% increased duration I can see the argument go both ways. However the developers have shown consistency over the years when introducing secondary stats, so I wouldn't count on it changing in the near future.

>

> I'm not sure that a fully matching nerf to each stat would be required - I didn't play back then, but as I understand it Celestial used to have Magic Find back when it was a gear stat, and didn't get any boost when.it was removed. From that, one could argue that Celestial could be "credited" one stat without a reduction in the others.

That is correct. It did have MF and it didnt gain any stats upon its removal.

Its actually 78 stat points and no they should not add more stats in.

current superior rune of divinity set,

78*6 = 468

with concentration and expertise,

78*8= 624

standard rune set,

175+100 = 275

It would be giving a rune set with a lot of free stat points an extra 5% condition and boon duration.

The have nerfed celestial stat a couple times, both directly and indirectly.

*Nerf to ferocity from % to hard stat. Hard to remember but I think when we went from exotic to ascended gear the % crit damage did not improve either.

*Removal of Magic Find.

and I think they trimmed stats on celestial gear in pve at some point?

> @"Justine.6351" said:

> The have nerfed celestial stat a couple times, both directly and indirectly.

>

> *Nerf to ferocity from % to hard stat. Hard to remember but I think when we went from exotic to ascended gear the % crit damage did not improve either.

> *Removal of Magic Find.

> and I think they trimmed stats on celestial gear in pve at some point?

The removal of magic find was an across the board thing, but unlike every other armor combo that id had it, id gained no stats back(i can see why) but the armor set that is supposed to contain every stat, doesnt contain every stat(not an issue to me as celestial is really useless now, but perhaps having every stat would change that.)

I dont recall them trimming stats on Celestial gear in PVE, i do recall them disabling celestial in PVP though because ele was to strong(lol), as to the ferocity nerf, wasnt that across the board also?

Celestial gear is hardly useful for anyone. So even if they added the extra 2 stats it wouldnt change anything and is less efficient than stacking useful stats. But saying it gives a bonus to "All stats" when it actually doesnt isnt intuitive at all. And while we are on that topic theres also a load of hidden effects that should be explained more **clearly** like the fact that toughness can draw aggro and armour rating doesnt mitigate condition dmg. Also make it clear whether bonus to dmg (or reduction to dmg) is multiplicative or additive and whether it applies to all dmg types or just power. The list goes on, on things that could be clarified.

Giving the two stats to the Rune would mean 5% each for condition and boon duration. Adding them to full Celestial gear would be 42.6% condition and boon duration. That said, the rune is dirt cheap and thus considered worthless - despite having more stats than other runes. Celestial -- having been removed from PvP -- is I think only useful in one WvW zerg build. Adding the two stats to Celestial -- as good as they might be -- is unlikely to earn the set a place in any PvE meta. It _might_ see more utility in WvW, though.

> @"Dante.1763" said:

> > @"Justine.6351" said:

> > The have nerfed celestial stat a couple times, both directly and indirectly.

> >

> > *Nerf to ferocity from % to hard stat. Hard to remember but I think when we went from exotic to ascended gear the % crit damage did not improve either.

> > *Removal of Magic Find.

> > and I think they trimmed stats on celestial gear in pve at some point?

>

> The removal of magic find was an across the board thing, but unlike every other armor combo that id had it, id gained no stats back(i can see why) but the armor set that is supposed to contain every stat, doesnt contain every stat(not an issue to me as celestial is really useless now, but perhaps having every stat would change that.)

>

> I dont recall them trimming stats on Celestial gear in PVE, i do recall them disabling celestial in PVP though because ele was to strong(lol), as to the ferocity nerf, wasnt that across the board also?

Apparently crit damage % on celestial gear was actually pretty amazing.

example of exotic celestial jewel on wiki history,

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/index.php?title=Exquisite_Charged_Quartz_Jewel&oldid=624750

11 stats each and enter left stage 2% crit damage lol which today would equal 30 ferocity.

another link to a celestial analysis from back in the day,

https://daphoenix555.wordpress.com/2013/07/13/new-post-yo/

So when they changed crit damage % 1:15 ferocity it was a huge nerf but they then boosted celestial stat as a whole by 6.5% to "compensate". What I am remembering is when they added ascended gear, celestial improved by a lower % compared to the normal triple stat and the % crit damage hardly changed at all because simply adding 1% to all pieces would have been an additional like 18% crit damage.

> @"IndigoSundown.5419" said:

> Giving the two stats to the Rune would mean 5% each for condition and boon duration. Adding them to full Celestial gear would be 42.6% condition and boon duration. That said, the rune is dirt cheap and thus considered worthless - despite having more stats than other runes. Celestial -- having been removed from PvP -- is I think only useful in one WvW zerg build. Adding the two stats to Celestial -- as good as they might be -- is unlikely to earn the set a place in any PvE meta. It _might_ see more utility in WvW, though.

Yeah celestial is used in a couple wvw builds. I use it myself on my blood power reaper.

Its a great base stat to build off because it gives you everything you need on a... base level. I do use power runes/sigils/food though and stack might.

> @"rng.1024" said:

> Careful what you wish for, as then celestial armor would also have gain these stats, going up from 7 to 9.

>

> Since celestial already give you the highest possible pool of points, the stat sets would receive a 22% nerf per stat in order to keep the stat point allocation balance as is.

>

> The argument can be made that it should just be done for this particular rune, but the game has differentiated between primary and secondary stats since it's inception, leaving more specialized sets (post HoT) to increase these 2 attributes making them easy to stack.

>

> So the question becomes whether we should add those 2 stats at the cost of only getting 53 points per stat instead, or keep the rune as is. It would hurt some builds and help others. Considering this gives ~3,5% increased duration I can see the argument go both ways. However the developers have shown consistency over the years when introducing secondary stats, so I wouldn't count on it changing in the near future.

Celestial is unrelated because celestial has never been "all stats".

On the other hand we have inconsistent "all stats" from sigils, runes and nourishments.

> @"Tanner Blackfeather.6509" said:

> > @"rng.1024" said:

> > Careful what you wish for, as then celestial armor would also have gain these stats, going up from 7 to 9.

> >

> > Since celestial already give you the highest possible pool of points, the stat sets would receive a 22% nerf per stat in order to keep the stat point allocation balance as is.

> >

> > The argument can be made that it should just be done for this particular rune, but the game has differentiated between primary and secondary stats since it's inception, leaving more specialized sets (post HoT) to increase these 2 attributes making them easy to stack.

> >

> > So the question becomes whether we should add those 2 stats at the cost of only getting 53 points per stat instead, or keep the rune as is. It would hurt some builds and help others. Considering this gives ~3,5% increased duration I can see the argument go both ways. However the developers have shown consistency over the years when introducing secondary stats, so I wouldn't count on it changing in the near future.

>

> I'm not sure that a fully matching nerf to each stat would be required - I didn't play back then, but as I understand it Celestial used to have Magic Find back when it was a gear stat, and didn't get any boost when.it was removed. From that, one could argue that Celestial could be "credited" one stat without a reduction in the others.

because addition or removal of MF has no impact on combat therefore it is not a balance concern

> @"Khisanth.2948" said:

> > @"rng.1024" said:

> >

> >

> >

>

> Celestial is unrelated because celestial has never been "all stats".

>

> On the other hand we have inconsistent "all stats" from sigils, runes and nourishments.

>

> > @"Tanner Blackfeather.6509" said:

> > > @"rng.1024" said:

> > > Careful what you wish for, as then celestial armor would also have gain these stats, going up from 7 to 9.

> > >

> > > Since celestial already give you the highest possible pool of points, the stat sets would receive a 22% nerf per stat in order to keep the stat point allocation balance as is.

> > >

> > > The argument can be made that it should just be done for this particular rune, but the game has differentiated between primary and secondary stats since it's inception, leaving more specialized sets (post HoT) to increase these 2 attributes making them easy to stack.

> > >

> > > So the question becomes whether we should add those 2 stats at the cost of only getting 53 points per stat instead, or keep the rune as is. It would hurt some builds and help others. Considering this gives ~3,5% increased duration I can see the argument go both ways. However the developers have shown consistency over the years when introducing secondary stats, so I wouldn't count on it changing in the near future.

> >

> > I'm not sure that a fully matching nerf to each stat would be required - I didn't play back then, but as I understand it Celestial used to have Magic Find back when it was a gear stat, and didn't get any boost when.it was removed. From that, one could argue that Celestial could be "credited" one stat without a reduction in the others.

>

> because addition or removal of MF has no impact on combat therefore it is not a balance concern

>

>

Celestial always (since the mf nerf) used the same definition of "all stats" as this rune. Changing this now would cause inconsistency.

> @"rng.1024" said:

> > @"Khisanth.2948" said:

> > > @"rng.1024" said:

> > > Careful what you wish for, as then celestial armor would also have gain these stats, going up from 7 to 9.

> > >

> > > Since celestial already give you the highest possible pool of points, the stat sets would receive a 22% nerf per stat in order to keep the stat point allocation balance as is.

> > >

> > > The argument can be made that it should just be done for this particular rune, but the game has differentiated between primary and secondary stats since it's inception, leaving more specialized sets (post HoT) to increase these 2 attributes making them easy to stack.

> > >

> > > So the question becomes whether we should add those 2 stats at the cost of only getting 53 points per stat instead, or keep the rune as is. It would hurt some builds and help others. Considering this gives ~3,5% increased duration I can see the argument go both ways. However the developers have shown consistency over the years when introducing secondary stats, so I wouldn't count on it changing in the near future.

> >

> > Celestial is unrelated because celestial has never been "all stats".

> >

> > On the other hand we have inconsistent "all stats" from sigils, runes and nourishments.

> >

> > > @"Tanner Blackfeather.6509" said:

> > > > @"rng.1024" said:

> > > > Careful what you wish for, as then celestial armor would also have gain these stats, going up from 7 to 9.

> > > >

> > > > Since celestial already give you the highest possible pool of points, the stat sets would receive a 22% nerf per stat in order to keep the stat point allocation balance as is.

> > > >

> > > > The argument can be made that it should just be done for this particular rune, but the game has differentiated between primary and secondary stats since it's inception, leaving more specialized sets (post HoT) to increase these 2 attributes making them easy to stack.

> > > >

> > > > So the question becomes whether we should add those 2 stats at the cost of only getting 53 points per stat instead, or keep the rune as is. It would hurt some builds and help others. Considering this gives ~3,5% increased duration I can see the argument go both ways. However the developers have shown consistency over the years when introducing secondary stats, so I wouldn't count on it changing in the near future.

> > >

> > > I'm not sure that a fully matching nerf to each stat would be required - I didn't play back then, but as I understand it Celestial used to have Magic Find back when it was a gear stat, and didn't get any boost when.it was removed. From that, one could argue that Celestial could be "credited" one stat without a reduction in the others.

> >

> > because addition or removal of MF has no impact on combat therefore it is not a balance concern

> >

> >

>

> Celestial always (since the mf nerf) used the same definition of "all stats" as this rune. Changing this now would cause inconsistency.

Source?

As for inconsistency ... tell that to https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Red_Lentil_and_Flatbread_Feast

> @"Khisanth.2948" said:

> > @"rng.1024" said:

> > > @"Khisanth.2948" said:

> > > > Careful what you wish for, as then celestial armor would also have gain these stats, going up from 7 to 9.

> > > >

> > > > Since celestial already give you the highest possible pool of points, the stat sets would receive a 22% nerf per stat in order to keep the stat point allocation balance as is.

> > > >

> > > > The argument can be made that it should just be done for this particular rune, but the game has differentiated between primary and secondary stats since it's inception, leaving more specialized sets (post HoT) to increase these 2 attributes making them easy to stack.

> > > >

> > > > So the question becomes whether we should add those 2 stats at the cost of only getting 53 points per stat instead, or keep the rune as is. It would hurt some builds and help others. Considering this gives ~3,5% increased duration I can see the argument go both ways. However the developers have shown consistency over the years when introducing secondary stats, so I wouldn't count on it changing in the near future.

> > >

> > > Celestial is unrelated because celestial has never been "all stats".

> > >

> > > On the other hand we have inconsistent "all stats" from sigils, runes and nourishments.

> > >

> > > > @"Tanner Blackfeather.6509" said:

> > > > > @"rng.1024" said:

> > > > > Careful what you wish for, as then celestial armor would also have gain these stats, going up from 7 to 9.

> > > > >

> > > > > Since celestial already give you the highest possible pool of points, the stat sets would receive a 22% nerf per stat in order to keep the stat point allocation balance as is.

> > > > >

> > > > > The argument can be made that it should just be done for this particular rune, but the game has differentiated between primary and secondary stats since it's inception, leaving more specialized sets (post HoT) to increase these 2 attributes making them easy to stack.

> > > > >

> > > > > So the question becomes whether we should add those 2 stats at the cost of only getting 53 points per stat instead, or keep the rune as is. It would hurt some builds and help others. Considering this gives ~3,5% increased duration I can see the argument go both ways. However the developers have shown consistency over the years when introducing secondary stats, so I wouldn't count on it changing in the near future.

> > > >

> > > > I'm not sure that a fully matching nerf to each stat would be required - I didn't play back then, but as I understand it Celestial used to have Magic Find back when it was a gear stat, and didn't get any boost when.it was removed. From that, one could argue that Celestial could be "credited" one stat without a reduction in the others.

> > >

> > > because addition or removal of MF has no impact on combat therefore it is not a balance concern

> > >

> > >

> >

> > Celestial always (since the mf nerf) used the same definition of "all stats" as this rune. Changing this now would cause inconsistency.

>

> Source?

>

> As for inconsistency ... tell that to https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Red_Lentil_and_Flatbread_Feast

This article sums it up nicely:

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/All_stats

The food in question was introduced through the PoF expansion, and if you look closely at the wording you'll notice a slight difference made to distinguish it from other "all stat" bonuses.

> @"rng.1024" said:

> > @"Khisanth.2948" said:

> > > @"rng.1024" said:

> > > > @"Khisanth.2948" said:

> > > > > @"rng.1024" said:

> > > > > Careful what you wish for, as then celestial armor would also have gain these stats, going up from 7 to 9.

> > > > >

> > > > > Since celestial already give you the highest possible pool of points, the stat sets would receive a 22% nerf per stat in order to keep the stat point allocation balance as is.

> > > > >

> > > > > The argument can be made that it should just be done for this particular rune, but the game has differentiated between primary and secondary stats since it's inception, leaving more specialized sets (post HoT) to increase these 2 attributes making them easy to stack.

> > > > >

> > > > > So the question becomes whether we should add those 2 stats at the cost of only getting 53 points per stat instead, or keep the rune as is. It would hurt some builds and help others. Considering this gives ~3,5% increased duration I can see the argument go both ways. However the developers have shown consistency over the years when introducing secondary stats, so I wouldn't count on it changing in the near future.

> > > >

> > > > Celestial is unrelated because celestial has never been "all stats".

> > > >

> > > > On the other hand we have inconsistent "all stats" from sigils, runes and nourishments.

> > > >

> > > > > @"Tanner Blackfeather.6509" said:

> > > > > > @"rng.1024" said:

> > > > > > Careful what you wish for, as then celestial armor would also have gain these stats, going up from 7 to 9.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Since celestial already give you the highest possible pool of points, the stat sets would receive a 22% nerf per stat in order to keep the stat point allocation balance as is.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > The argument can be made that it should just be done for this particular rune, but the game has differentiated between primary and secondary stats since it's inception, leaving more specialized sets (post HoT) to increase these 2 attributes making them easy to stack.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > So the question becomes whether we should add those 2 stats at the cost of only getting 53 points per stat instead, or keep the rune as is. It would hurt some builds and help others. Considering this gives ~3,5% increased duration I can see the argument go both ways. However the developers have shown consistency over the years when introducing secondary stats, so I wouldn't count on it changing in the near future.

> > > > >

> > > > > I'm not sure that a fully matching nerf to each stat would be required - I didn't play back then, but as I understand it Celestial used to have Magic Find back when it was a gear stat, and didn't get any boost when.it was removed. From that, one could argue that Celestial could be "credited" one stat without a reduction in the others.

> > > >

> > > > because addition or removal of MF has no impact on combat therefore it is not a balance concern

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > Celestial always (since the mf nerf) used the same definition of "all stats" as this rune. Changing this now would cause inconsistency.

> >

> > Source?

> >

> > As for inconsistency ... tell that to https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Red_Lentil_and_Flatbread_Feast

>

> This article sums it up nicely:

> https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/All_stats

>

> The food in question was introduced through the PoF expansion, and if you look closely at the wording you'll notice a slight difference made to distinguish it from other "all stat" bonuses.

Now you have to explain the difference between stat and attribute

> @"Justine.6351" said:

> Apparently crit damage % on celestial gear was actually pretty amazing.

In pvp, yes. But mainly because there was no possibility of mixing different sets there, so Celestial was the only hybrid set available. In PvE Celestial was "meta" only for a short while before removing MF (mainly because the two other MF sets were really, really bad statwise). Beyond that, it has always been inferior to other stat choices, even if those other choices had less stats total.

In PvE Jack of all Trades is always, first and foremost, the Master of **None**

> @"Khisanth.2948" said:

> > @"rng.1024" said:

> > > @"Khisanth.2948" said:

> > > > > @"Khisanth.2948" said:

> > > > > > @"rng.1024" said:

> > > > > > Careful what you wish for, as then celestial armor would also have gain these stats, going up from 7 to 9.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Since celestial already give you the highest possible pool of points, the stat sets would receive a 22% nerf per stat in order to keep the stat point allocation balance as is.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > The argument can be made that it should just be done for this particular rune, but the game has differentiated between primary and secondary stats since it's inception, leaving more specialized sets (post HoT) to increase these 2 attributes making them easy to stack.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > So the question becomes whether we should add those 2 stats at the cost of only getting 53 points per stat instead, or keep the rune as is. It would hurt some builds and help others. Considering this gives ~3,5% increased duration I can see the argument go both ways. However the developers have shown consistency over the years when introducing secondary stats, so I wouldn't count on it changing in the near future.

> > > > >

> > > > > Celestial is unrelated because celestial has never been "all stats".

> > > > >

> > > > > On the other hand we have inconsistent "all stats" from sigils, runes and nourishments.

> > > > >

> > > > > > @"Tanner Blackfeather.6509" said:

> > > > > > > @"rng.1024" said:

> > > > > > > Careful what you wish for, as then celestial armor would also have gain these stats, going up from 7 to 9.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Since celestial already give you the highest possible pool of points, the stat sets would receive a 22% nerf per stat in order to keep the stat point allocation balance as is.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > The argument can be made that it should just be done for this particular rune, but the game has differentiated between primary and secondary stats since it's inception, leaving more specialized sets (post HoT) to increase these 2 attributes making them easy to stack.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > So the question becomes whether we should add those 2 stats at the cost of only getting 53 points per stat instead, or keep the rune as is. It would hurt some builds and help others. Considering this gives ~3,5% increased duration I can see the argument go both ways. However the developers have shown consistency over the years when introducing secondary stats, so I wouldn't count on it changing in the near future.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I'm not sure that a fully matching nerf to each stat would be required - I didn't play back then, but as I understand it Celestial used to have Magic Find back when it was a gear stat, and didn't get any boost when.it was removed. From that, one could argue that Celestial could be "credited" one stat without a reduction in the others.

> > > > >

> > > > > because addition or removal of MF has no impact on combat therefore it is not a balance concern

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > Celestial always (since the mf nerf) used the same definition of "all stats" as this rune. Changing this now would cause inconsistency.

> > >

> > > Source?

> > >

> > > As for inconsistency ... tell that to https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Red_Lentil_and_Flatbread_Feast

> >

> > This article sums it up nicely:

> > https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/All_stats

> >

> > The food in question was introduced through the PoF expansion, and if you look closely at the wording you'll notice a slight difference made to distinguish it from other "all stat" bonuses.

>

> Now you have to explain the difference between stat and attribute

Oh boy..

So if we start by looking at stat, it's an abbreviation for "statistic". The Merriam Webster definition is:

"A quantity that is computed from a sample"

(https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/statistic)

As opposed to attribute, which is defined as:

"A quality, character, or characteristic ascribed to someone or something"

(https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/attribute)

It's fair to then draw the logical conclusion that attributes are derived simply from a collection of statistics. Already we see we can add synonyms here for attributes, like flavour, characteristics - meaning attributes and how they are presented in this game means the term encompasses all visible numbers in your hero panel. Now that's alot!

So if every number is a statistic - what about Concentration, Expertise, Magic Find , Agony Resistance and profession specific attributes? What do they all have in common? We already know the profession specific ones can only be altered by traits, this is consistent so no gear or food can affect this. What the 4 others share is they were all added after the rest (as seen by their position in the panel and using the wiki).

So what does this tell us?

- The game recognizes "all stats" to only include power, precision, ferocity, vitality, toughness, condition damage, healing power

- It recognizes "all attributes" to also include concentration and expertise

Now what does these 9 have in common compared to the rest of the statistics in our attribute window? That's right, these are equippable stats obtainable through weapons and armor!

We can now with these factors define all attributes (for the purpose of gear) as "all equippable statistics".

Stats on the other hand, must then stem from a time before the two latest statistics were equippable, and continue to funtion in the same way simply because anet wants them to - there is no way to say why with the information we have available. But given the mf nerf, we do know it once used the same definition we have from "all attributes" now.

My bet will be it's because of the expansions. Simply because Concentration and Expertise gear were first introduced with HoT. So all items using the old definition (like runes, cele armor) available from the core game kept this. While gear introduced with and after the expansion got updated to include the last 2 sets in it's definition. It's not because of powercreep, maybe some hardcoding, but rather anet choosing to leave the core game as is while exploring new territory with expansions, as is evident by the businessmodel they have introduced since and when you compare the two.

Phew :)