Storm Bow

Ginjow.3462

I bought it today from the gem store after see the video preview on youtube and i cant hear the sound effects , at first i tought it could be because of the volume of my sound effects, but even with it maxed out it still dont show up.

Is the Storm Bow bugged or is it a problem in my game?

If you have checked your unique or player or item sounds or whatever the options are called, it could instead be your pc. A guildie can't hear her Dreamer (a blessing!) because of what is either an out of date driver or low spec pc issue (from what we can ascertain). That seems to be consistent with other sound issues on items others have experienced over the years.

> @"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:

> Have you checked the 'My Unique Item Sounds' option?

Yes, the option is checked at 'All'

> @"Randulf.7614" said:

> If you have checked your unique or player or item sounds or whatever the options are called, it could instead be your pc. A guildie can't hear her Dreamer (a blessing!) because of what is either an out of date driver or low spec pc issue (from what we can ascertain). That seems to be consistent with other sound issues on items others have experienced over the years.

Really sad and disapointing to hear that, wasted my gems on it and it doesn't work.

I think is some kind of bug because i can hear the thunder on draw but is really low and any sound on the background can cover it up, the othe sound efecs are to low to even hear it.

> @"Ginjow.3462" said:

> wasted my gems on it and it doesn't work.

It works and is fixable: it's probably "an out of date driver or low spec pc issue."

If you're good a troubleshooting, you should be able to resolve it on your own. If not, there are various internet guides/vids or reinstalling/updating drivers. And as a last result, you can start a support ticket; the tech people can sometimes assist.

> I think is some kind of bug because i can hear the thunder on draw but is really low and any sound on the background can cover it up, the othe sound efecs are to low to even hear it.

That's consistent with what @"Randulf.7614" offered as a likely explanation.

> @"Randulf.7614" said:

> If you have checked your unique or player or item sounds or whatever the options are called, it could instead be your pc. A guildie can't hear her Dreamer (a blessing!) because of what is either an out of date driver or low spec pc issue (from what we can ascertain). That seems to be consistent with other sound issues on items others have experienced over the years.

I also have a guildie with that kind of problem. Once he said that he could hear the sound, if he gets ~50fps and higher. No weapon sounds if he got below ~50 fps.

> @"Karaha.3290" said:

> I also have a guildie with that kind of problem. Once he said that he could hear the sound, if he gets ~50fps and higher. No weapon sounds if he got below ~50 fps.

> @"Illconceived Was Na.9781" said:

> It works and is fixable: it's probably "an out of date driver or low spec pc issue."

I have an average of 60FPS, a good spec PC (i5 + 8GB RAM + GeForce GTX 1060 6GB) and all my drivers are updated.

If you go to the Duffy Preview video you gonna see the sound effects, and in the comments there is ppl complaining about this too

> @"kharmin.7683" said:

> Hmm... I bought this the last time around and never knew that it had a unique sound. Never heard it, either. Checked my sound settings and the only thing I have turned off (slider full left) is music instruments. I usually have over 50fps outside of zergfest world bosses, too.

That's what I'm talking about, I'm not the only one with this problem and that's why I think the problem is with the bow and not with anyone's PC