Sigil of Water Changes

Omnicron.2467

It's also used by Mercy Scourges.

Regardless, that's what happens when there's a major overhaul: stuff that was useful before becomes less helpful, while some stuff that used to be useless will dominate. A lot of the changes are reducing total impact, so it might turn out that there's several other things that are better suited now. That said, I don't see any obvious candidates to replace Water sigils. (on the other hand, the community is clever; someone will find something)

I just don't understand the reasoning behind that. They wanted to remove randomness from the effects, while obviously counting on the healers having crit chance from fury, banner and spotter only (so, basically the same if fully buffed, zero if not). If anythingm it made the end result even more random and unpredictable than before which runs contrary to the whole idea behind the rework.

I play a hybrid on my Druid. I always ran Magi so this change won't affect me. I never really liked Harrier's. The change to the Sigil is contrary to what they said though. They should've left it untouched. AFAIK only Druids use Sigil of Water so in a way, they made this Sigil even worse now.

Did you notice what the sigil of water is the only one in the list of "Chance on hit" changed for "Chance on Critical Hit"

Nullification, Purity, Frailty, Ice were converted to "with a flanking strike". Why sigil of water wasn't converted to:

Heal nearby allies around your target (360 radius) with a flanking strike. (Cooldown: 5 Seconds)

As healer we are always behind the boss...