Difficult and expensive crafting is NOT FUN

Bane.4103

> @"sorudo.9054" said:

> > @"Draco.9480" said:

> > The daily prov tokens set me off from lege armor. so i don't do it cuz it's too boring and long for me. I also don't see lege armor looking good for me so tormenting myself for it just not worth it. unless you super want the skin then you have to work hard. if you don't work hard you don't get it. if everything is easy, whats' the point in this game?

> > WORK HARD!

>

> after working for 5 day's a week, 8 hours a day i don't think work is the thing i want in a game.

> also, if work is what we need to do in a game then ppl need a small reminder, games are made for relaxation, not work.

work hard in a game is a figure of speech. if you think just playing and not trying to actually aim toward the goal is fun for you then it's on you. i worked more than 8 hours a day and still find grinding a bit as fun cuz it sets a goal in a game. without goal or progression there's no point playing in a game. what can you relax in this game? by doing nothing?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"Eloc Freidon.5692" said:

> Getting to max crafting level is certainly a steep and expensive climb. Its not even a notable part of the journey, because you learn about discovery and exp difference nuance that you immediately won't use anymore after you get there. It just hurts your wallet and fills your brain with mostly useless information.

1. there are guides to level 'em up fast in a cheap way.

2. there are few options to level 'em up fast to 500 in a cheap way.

3. crafting is really important for good skins, legendary weapons/armor/trinkets, collections for more skins etc.

i don't know why people make big deal of every single thing that requires to burn few calories. like what makes a game fun, everything on a golden spoon easy? or actually think a bit.

> @"FrizzFreston.5290" said:

> > @"Ayrilana.1396" said:

> > This isn’t a a single player, offline game and grind is a necessity to keep players playing.

>

> Or it makes them stop playing.

>

> Not saying no grind, but in some places its better than in others.

so they should stop playing and move on to less grindy game. no one forces 'em to do it. it's mmorpg, grind is part of it or won't be around if not for the grind.

> @"Draco.9480" said:

> > @"sorudo.9054" said:

> > > @"Draco.9480" said:

> > > The daily prov tokens set me off from lege armor. so i don't do it cuz it's too boring and long for me. I also don't see lege armor looking good for me so tormenting myself for it just not worth it. unless you super want the skin then you have to work hard. if you don't work hard you don't get it. if everything is easy, whats' the point in this game?

> > > WORK HARD!

> >

> > after working for 5 day's a week, 8 hours a day i don't think work is the thing i want in a game.

> > also, if work is what we need to do in a game then ppl need a small reminder, games are made for relaxation, not work.

>

> work hard in a game is a figure of speech. if you think just playing and not trying to actually aim toward the goal is fun for you then it's on you. i worked more than 8 hours a day and still find grinding a bit as fun cuz it sets a goal in a game. without goal or progression there's no point playing in a game. what can you relax in this game? by doing nothing?

by having a goal that remains fun, not grinding my butt off weeks on end just for one part..

> @"sorudo.9054" said:

> > @"Draco.9480" said:

> > > @"sorudo.9054" said:

> > > > @"Draco.9480" said:

> > > > The daily prov tokens set me off from lege armor. so i don't do it cuz it's too boring and long for me. I also don't see lege armor looking good for me so tormenting myself for it just not worth it. unless you super want the skin then you have to work hard. if you don't work hard you don't get it. if everything is easy, whats' the point in this game?

> > > > WORK HARD!

> > >

> > > after working for 5 day's a week, 8 hours a day i don't think work is the thing i want in a game.

> > > also, if work is what we need to do in a game then ppl need a small reminder, games are made for relaxation, not work.

> >

> > work hard in a game is a figure of speech. if you think just playing and not trying to actually aim toward the goal is fun for you then it's on you. i worked more than 8 hours a day and still find grinding a bit as fun cuz it sets a goal in a game. without goal or progression there's no point playing in a game. what can you relax in this game? by doing nothing?

>

> by having a goal that remains fun, not grinding my butt off weeks on end just for one part..

that's how working toward a goal works. not just spend 5 minute and you get what you want. it's all about long term not short term.