Difficult and expensive crafting is NOT FUN

Bane.4103

> @"Bane.4103" said:

> I've played the game from the beginning and I play every mode. What I find fun is building a character to specs I enjoy playing. Sometimes I need different builds for different modes. It is those modes that I like to play. It's building the characters for the big fights. It's learning the game mechanics that is fun.

>

> What isn't fun is crafting stuff with hard to get or requires an enormous amount of farming. I don't mind some light farming, but not farming that I have to do day in day out.

>

> For instance, Legendary armor and weapons are great for swapping in and out builds, but I don't care who has legendary and I have no need to brag. Why not make it easier to do. Yeah yeah you want players to feel accomplished. What I hear players feel is exhaustion and bored from endless gathering.

>

> Fractals is another example. Why make the AR + STR (or whatever) so grindy and difficult? Why not make the AR requirements easier so that our friends can join us in higher levels of Fractals. I know many people who don't want to bother because it feels like another Anet grind...

>

> The Sigil and Run ordeal is another example of just making it difficult and undesirable to do.

>

> Please consider backing off on the crafting requirements. Perhaps soften it so others can join us in doing more advanced content. The fun is in the game play, not the grind to play the game.

All i read here is "i want end game shinies, but without the effort".

Play fractals, you will swim in +1 infusions which you can convert to higher stats without the need of crafting.

Play the game, make whatever gold you make from whatever makes you happy with the game, save up, buy whichever item it is you need.

If you want to change builds/sigils/stats on the fly, make legendary armor and weapons for the QoL they provide. Reskin them so you wont brag to others (since you hate bragging). Otherwise, make multiple sets and equip /unequip.

But saying crafting is hard and expensive, cause you want to have multiple sets per char, is simply not true.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not sure what you mean by enormous amounts of farming. It's one of the least grindy games of all the top 10 MMOs. AR is simple to get, you can get the vanilla versions from the TP quite cheap. Crafting is not that expensive to hit 500 anymore with how cheap mats are. There are guides that will show you exactly what amounts, exactly what you need to craft. Then you're all done. You could do any gold farm meta and even make the missing pieces for like 45-60g/e. There's also free gear from achieves that don't take long.

Fractals requires such a small initial input to get started, a player has to put in some effort. I pugged all my fractals from 1 to level 100. You'll get plenty of AR along the way also. It's never been cheaper to do anything in this game, that's including making legendaries. Sigil swapping novelty exists for a reason, it's not necessary in any mode but there for those who want that added benefit.

Then you never have to do it again! Yes, with a horizontal gear system once you get it once, that's it, it's the best until there is GW3. You can rejoin whenever you feel and never be behind. Every other top MMO is nearly the opposite. All GW2 requires you is to do a minimal amount of effort @ the start and you're rewarded forever.

AR+Stats is meant to be a steady grind for those who have nothing else to do. It's a very minimal reward at a large premium; it by design isn't meant for you to get easily and neither is the Fractal God title.

> @"Bane.4103" said:

> For instance, Legendary armor and weapons are great for swapping in and out builds, but I don't care who has legendary and I have no need to brag. Why not make it easier to do. **Yeah yeah you want players to feel accomplished. What I hear players feel is exhaustion and bored from endless gathering.**

Ok, now you can hear something different just for a change. I never got exhausted or bored by making my legendary weapons. And guess what, I felt accomplished, just like you assumed developers wanted.

So, for me the game is working as intended.

And hey, a tip for you: don't want to craft, just don't.

> @"Bane.4103" said:

> For instance, Legendary armor and weapons are great for swapping in and out builds, but I don't care who has legendary and I have no need to brag. Why not make it easier to do. Yeah yeah you want players to feel accomplished. What I hear players feel is exhaustion and bored from endless gathering.

You don't need Legendary armor/wep/trink to play any content apart from Fashion Wars. It's purely cosmetic + QoL + Bragging.

> @"Bane.4103" said:

> Fractals is another example. Why make the AR + STR (or whatever) so grindy and difficult? Why not make the AR requirements easier so that our friends can join us in higher levels of Fractals. I know many people who don't want to bother because it feels like another Anet grind...

I don't get you here either. I play all up to 100 CM w/o single AR+X, have only AR and doing fine. As for friends, as soon as they get asc gear you can send them gold and +1 infu stacks so they can buy AR they need to play with you. Been there, done that.

> @"Bane.4103" said:

> The Sigil and Run ordeal is another example of just making it difficult and undesirable to do.

You can make ~30g/h farming. Excluding Sigils of Karka Slaying and Concentration, every other sigil/rune is below 10g on TP atm. That means you can get at least 3 of them for one hour of farming. I don't see that as too grindy.

There are things in this game that need improvement, but those aren't among them.

This is the only MMO where I can easily say "I'm never falling behind" after the initial month if I take breaks.

This is the only MMO where getting into different content takes at most a few hours.

This is the only MMO where "mastering" a game mode can mean "being able to farm it" or "getting the ridiculously priced kitten that gives you so little it is only for the bragging rights."

What I mean is, neither crafting nor AR etc. are prohibitively expensive or grindy. Not even the kitten masteries. Not even the kitten Central Tyria masteries.

Whoever thinks this game is grindy in terms of gated content, have never played an MMO before. If you are saying it is grindy in terms of getting extremely rare skins and such... Well, I mean, this is an MMO. ALL of those are optional. No one has to have legendary armour or 88 gold / 300 relic per 5 point attribute infusions and I'll go so far as to say that is not really expensive. One FULL set of +9/+5 infusions cost 5400 relics and 1584 gold.

Reaching 150 AR? Cheap as kitten and all you need for the ability to do all fractals.

The game quite regularly drops ascended stuff as well. I mean, do what we do - we pushed T3s very recently and got into T4s for a few scales. We did it three people with an additional friend dying to Agony damage in 2 seconds. He' got some stuff from us carrying. I mean, the content is easy. Meta groups exist to "clear fast so we can farm" mentality.

I honestly can't understand how one sees crafting prohibitively expensive. I have all crafts maxed and I honestly had some other of my alts to level via maxing crafts too. I did not have to do a lot to get here. I just played the game with the occasional farm sessions.

Cheers...

> @"phs.6089" said:

> > @"Bane.4103" said:

> > > @"Ayrilana.1396" said:

> > > > @"Khisanth.2948" said:

> > > > I can understand expensive but what is difficult about crafting?

> > >

> > > Maybe how convoluted some of it can be? That’s all that I can think of that the OP may be referring to.

> >

> > Yes. I'm talking about time gated or rarely dropped items, etc...

>

> Give us a rare drop example in this game for crafting please. A single example!

> > @"Khisanth.2948" said:

> > > @"IndigoSundown.5419" said:

> > > I agree that crafting in GW2 is about as anti-fun as crafting in MMO's gets. However, design choices made this inevitable.

> > >

> >

> > Nah it can get much worse. At least in GW2 I don't have to set up the crafting before I go to sleep because the crafting progress bar takes 7 hours -_-

> Or you could run out of 'crafting energy' and wait for a week to replenish.

Or have the crafting fail, consuming the materials and giving you nothing in return.

to me it feels like i grind, it's stupid and boring.

but i am sure ppl who have plenty of time and patience enjoy that kind of things, i am also sure ppl will talk as if it's so fun to do while it's actually not.

crafting needs a huge overhaul, it needs a better way to craft stuff and keep things interesting, lower then huge need for extremely out of reach stuff and keep the non-pve mats out of it.

> @"linamaria.1830" said:

> > @"Bane.4103" said:

> > For instance, Legendary armor and weapons are great for swapping in and out builds, but I don't care who has legendary and I have no need to brag. Why not make it easier to do. **Yeah yeah you want players to feel accomplished. What I hear players feel is exhaustion and bored from endless gathering.**

>

> Ok, now you can hear something different just for a change. I never got exhausted or bored by making my legendary weapons. And guess what, I felt accomplished, just like you assumed developers wanted.

>

> So, for me the game is working as intended.

>

> And hey, a tip for you: don't want to craft, just don't.

>

>

I never had that problem either. Got 21 legendaries with 18 being weapons but I can definitely see OP getting exhausted though. Trying to rush is more likely to lead to burnout.

> @"Hyper Cutter.9376" said:

> > @"phs.6089" said:

> > > @"Bane.4103" said:

> > > > @"Ayrilana.1396" said:

> > > > > @"Khisanth.2948" said:

> > > > > I can understand expensive but what is difficult about crafting?

> > > >

> > > > Maybe how convoluted some of it can be? That’s all that I can think of that the OP may be referring to.

> > >

> > > Yes. I'm talking about time gated or rarely dropped items, etc...

> >

> > Give us a rare drop example in this game for crafting please. A single example!

> > > @"Khisanth.2948" said:

> > > > @"IndigoSundown.5419" said:

> > > > I agree that crafting in GW2 is about as anti-fun as crafting in MMO's gets. However, design choices made this inevitable.

> > > >

> > >

> > > Nah it can get much worse. At least in GW2 I don't have to set up the crafting before I go to sleep because the crafting progress bar takes 7 hours -_-

> > Or you could run out of 'crafting energy' and wait for a week to replenish.

> Or have the crafting fail, consuming the materials and giving you nothing in return.

or you craft it then try to

+1

+2

+3

+"oops my hands slipped"

> @"Shivvies.3921" said:

> This is the only MMO where I can easily say "I'm never falling behind" after the initial month if I take breaks.

>

> This is the only MMO where getting into different content takes at most a few hours.

>

> This is the only MMO where "mastering" a game mode can mean "being able to farm it" or "getting the ridiculously priced kitten that gives you so little it is only for the bragging rights."

>

> What I mean is, neither crafting nor AR etc. are prohibitively expensive or grindy. Not even the kitten masteries. Not even the kitten Central Tyria masteries.

>

> Whoever thinks this game is grindy in terms of gated content, have never played an MMO before. If you are saying it is grindy in terms of getting extremely rare skins and such... Well, I mean, this is an MMO. ALL of those are optional. No one has to have legendary armour or 88 gold / 300 relic per 5 point attribute infusions and I'll go so far as to say that is not really expensive. One FULL set of +9/+5 infusions cost 5400 relics and 1584 gold.

>

> Reaching 150 AR? Cheap as kitten and all you need for the ability to do all fractals.

>

> The game quite regularly drops ascended stuff as well. I mean, do what we do - we pushed T3s very recently and got into T4s for a few scales. We did it three people with an additional friend dying to Agony damage in 2 seconds. He' got some stuff from us carrying. I mean, the content is easy. Meta groups exist to "clear fast so we can farm" mentality.

>

> I honestly can't understand how one sees crafting prohibitively expensive. I have all crafts maxed and I honestly had some other of my alts to level via maxing crafts too. I did not have to do a lot to get here. I just played the game with the occasional farm sessions.

>

> Cheers...

I got about 9 characters with all crafts maxed but thats because there used to be a time where you could craft your way to level 80.

What attracted me to this game was the old ways this game used to sell itself to the public as a grindless game that would let you hop right in and enjoy the game itself without a grind, everything was obtainable either via grind or credit card, as someone with family and job obviously my route was always the credit card...

Just wish I could buy Raid Armor or gen 2 legs.... ive already paid for about 6 legs with my cc and would happily pay for raid or gen 2 legs.

> @"sephiroth.4217" said:

> > @"Shivvies.3921" said:

> > This is the only MMO where I can easily say "I'm never falling behind" after the initial month if I take breaks.

> >

> > This is the only MMO where getting into different content takes at most a few hours.

> >

> > This is the only MMO where "mastering" a game mode can mean "being able to farm it" or "getting the ridiculously priced kitten that gives you so little it is only for the bragging rights."

> >

> > What I mean is, neither crafting nor AR etc. are prohibitively expensive or grindy. Not even the kitten masteries. Not even the kitten Central Tyria masteries.

> >

> > Whoever thinks this game is grindy in terms of gated content, have never played an MMO before. If you are saying it is grindy in terms of getting extremely rare skins and such... Well, I mean, this is an MMO. ALL of those are optional. No one has to have legendary armour or 88 gold / 300 relic per 5 point attribute infusions and I'll go so far as to say that is not really expensive. One FULL set of +9/+5 infusions cost 5400 relics and 1584 gold.

> >

> > Reaching 150 AR? Cheap as kitten and all you need for the ability to do all fractals.

> >

> > The game quite regularly drops ascended stuff as well. I mean, do what we do - we pushed T3s very recently and got into T4s for a few scales. We did it three people with an additional friend dying to Agony damage in 2 seconds. He' got some stuff from us carrying. I mean, the content is easy. Meta groups exist to "clear fast so we can farm" mentality.

> >

> > I honestly can't understand how one sees crafting prohibitively expensive. I have all crafts maxed and I honestly had some other of my alts to level via maxing crafts too. I did not have to do a lot to get here. I just played the game with the occasional farm sessions.

> >

> > Cheers...

>

> I got about 9 characters with all crafts maxed but thats because there used to be a time where you could craft your way to level 80.

>

> What attracted me to this game was the old ways this game used to sell itself to the public as a grindless game that would let you hop right in and enjoy the game itself without a grind, everything was obtainable either via grind or credit card, as someone with family and job obviously my route was always the credit card...

>

>

> Just wish I could buy Raid Armor or gen 2 legs.... ive already paid for about 6 legs with my cc and would happily pay for raid or gen 2 legs.

There are people who sell raid runs so that is possible ...

and right now you can buy the Gift of Battle too

A habit to get into, and sorry if someone said it, do your ascended crafts daily. All 4 of the globs, threads etc. Do it daily before you log off even if you spend a few gold. I used to hate ascended crafting, now its just a case of grinding a little gold and I have the daily crafts every time so its far less expense.

Also, craft a far less expensive stat and stat change it. Such as marauder.

> @"Bish.8627" said:

> A habit to get into, and sorry if someone said it, do your ascended crafts daily. All 4 of the globs, threads etc. Do it daily before you log off even if you spend a few gold. I used to hate ascended crafting, now its just a case of grinding a little gold and I have the daily crafts every time so its far less expense.

>

> Also, craft a far less expensive stat and stat change it. Such as marauder.

What do you mean? Zojja's and Svaard's cost difference is like 50 silver. Stat changing it to Berserker, for instance, would be more expensive than just making it.

Cheers!

The daily prov tokens set me off from lege armor. so i don't do it cuz it's too boring and long for me. I also don't see lege armor looking good for me so tormenting myself for it just not worth it. unless you super want the skin then you have to work hard. if you don't work hard you don't get it. if everything is easy, whats' the point in this game?

WORK HARD!

> @"Khisanth.2948" said:

> > @"sephiroth.4217" said:

> > > @"Shivvies.3921" said:

> > > This is the only MMO where I can easily say "I'm never falling behind" after the initial month if I take breaks.

> > >

> > > This is the only MMO where getting into different content takes at most a few hours.

> > >

> > > This is the only MMO where "mastering" a game mode can mean "being able to farm it" or "getting the ridiculously priced kitten that gives you so little it is only for the bragging rights."

> > >

> > > What I mean is, neither crafting nor AR etc. are prohibitively expensive or grindy. Not even the kitten masteries. Not even the kitten Central Tyria masteries.

> > >

> > > Whoever thinks this game is grindy in terms of gated content, have never played an MMO before. If you are saying it is grindy in terms of getting extremely rare skins and such... Well, I mean, this is an MMO. ALL of those are optional. No one has to have legendary armour or 88 gold / 300 relic per 5 point attribute infusions and I'll go so far as to say that is not really expensive. One FULL set of +9/+5 infusions cost 5400 relics and 1584 gold.

> > >

> > > Reaching 150 AR? Cheap as kitten and all you need for the ability to do all fractals.

> > >

> > > The game quite regularly drops ascended stuff as well. I mean, do what we do - we pushed T3s very recently and got into T4s for a few scales. We did it three people with an additional friend dying to Agony damage in 2 seconds. He' got some stuff from us carrying. I mean, the content is easy. Meta groups exist to "clear fast so we can farm" mentality.

> > >

> > > I honestly can't understand how one sees crafting prohibitively expensive. I have all crafts maxed and I honestly had some other of my alts to level via maxing crafts too. I did not have to do a lot to get here. I just played the game with the occasional farm sessions.

> > >

> > > Cheers...

> >

> > I got about 9 characters with all crafts maxed but thats because there used to be a time where you could craft your way to level 80.

> >

> > What attracted me to this game was the old ways this game used to sell itself to the public as a grindless game that would let you hop right in and enjoy the game itself without a grind, everything was obtainable either via grind or credit card, as someone with family and job obviously my route was always the credit card...

> >

> >

> > Just wish I could buy Raid Armor or gen 2 legs.... ive already paid for about 6 legs with my cc and would happily pay for raid or gen 2 legs.

>

> There are people who sell raid runs so that is possible ...

>

> and right now you can buy the Gift of Battle too

People sell raids?

I remember I used to buy ARAH runs but I also remember it being frowned upon, is it ok to do so now?

If any raiders read this and want gold then hit me up

> > @"Khisanth.2948" said:

> > > @"sephiroth.4217" said:

> > > > @"Shivvies.3921" said:

> > > > This is the only MMO where I can easily say "I'm never falling behind" after the initial month if I take breaks.

> > > >

> > > > This is the only MMO where getting into different content takes at most a few hours.

> > > >

> > > > This is the only MMO where "mastering" a game mode can mean "being able to farm it" or "getting the ridiculously priced kitten that gives you so little it is only for the bragging rights."

> > > >

> > > > What I mean is, neither crafting nor AR etc. are prohibitively expensive or grindy. Not even the kitten masteries. Not even the kitten Central Tyria masteries.

> > > >

> > > > Whoever thinks this game is grindy in terms of gated content, have never played an MMO before. If you are saying it is grindy in terms of getting extremely rare skins and such... Well, I mean, this is an MMO. ALL of those are optional. No one has to have legendary armour or 88 gold / 300 relic per 5 point attribute infusions and I'll go so far as to say that is not really expensive. One FULL set of +9/+5 infusions cost 5400 relics and 1584 gold.

> > > >

> > > > Reaching 150 AR? Cheap as kitten and all you need for the ability to do all fractals.

> > > >

> > > > The game quite regularly drops ascended stuff as well. I mean, do what we do - we pushed T3s very recently and got into T4s for a few scales. We did it three people with an additional friend dying to Agony damage in 2 seconds. He' got some stuff from us carrying. I mean, the content is easy. Meta groups exist to "clear fast so we can farm" mentality.

> > > >

> > > > I honestly can't understand how one sees crafting prohibitively expensive. I have all crafts maxed and I honestly had some other of my alts to level via maxing crafts too. I did not have to do a lot to get here. I just played the game with the occasional farm sessions.

> > > >

> > > > Cheers...

> > >

> > > I got about 9 characters with all crafts maxed but thats because there used to be a time where you could craft your way to level 80.

> > >

> > > What attracted me to this game was the old ways this game used to sell itself to the public as a grindless game that would let you hop right in and enjoy the game itself without a grind, everything was obtainable either via grind or credit card, as someone with family and job obviously my route was always the credit card...

> > >

> > >

> > > Just wish I could buy Raid Armor or gen 2 legs.... ive already paid for about 6 legs with my cc and would happily pay for raid or gen 2 legs.

> >

> > There are people who sell raid runs so that is possible ...

> >

> > and right now you can buy the Gift of Battle too

>

> People sell raids?

> I remember I used to buy ARAH runs but I also remember it being frowned upon, is it ok to do so now?

>

> If any raiders read this and want gold then hit me up

I see 3 ads on the LFG selling raids right at this now.

I am sure there are people who frown upon it but ANet is okay with it.

> @"Khisanth.2948" said:

> > @"sephiroth.4217" said:

> > > @"Khisanth.2948" said:

> > > > @"sephiroth.4217" said:

> > > > > @"Shivvies.3921" said:

> > > > > This is the only MMO where I can easily say "I'm never falling behind" after the initial month if I take breaks.

> > > > >

> > > > > This is the only MMO where getting into different content takes at most a few hours.

> > > > >

> > > > > This is the only MMO where "mastering" a game mode can mean "being able to farm it" or "getting the ridiculously priced kitten that gives you so little it is only for the bragging rights."

> > > > >

> > > > > What I mean is, neither crafting nor AR etc. are prohibitively expensive or grindy. Not even the kitten masteries. Not even the kitten Central Tyria masteries.

> > > > >

> > > > > Whoever thinks this game is grindy in terms of gated content, have never played an MMO before. If you are saying it is grindy in terms of getting extremely rare skins and such... Well, I mean, this is an MMO. ALL of those are optional. No one has to have legendary armour or 88 gold / 300 relic per 5 point attribute infusions and I'll go so far as to say that is not really expensive. One FULL set of +9/+5 infusions cost 5400 relics and 1584 gold.

> > > > >

> > > > > Reaching 150 AR? Cheap as kitten and all you need for the ability to do all fractals.

> > > > >

> > > > > The game quite regularly drops ascended stuff as well. I mean, do what we do - we pushed T3s very recently and got into T4s for a few scales. We did it three people with an additional friend dying to Agony damage in 2 seconds. He' got some stuff from us carrying. I mean, the content is easy. Meta groups exist to "clear fast so we can farm" mentality.

> > > > >

> > > > > I honestly can't understand how one sees crafting prohibitively expensive. I have all crafts maxed and I honestly had some other of my alts to level via maxing crafts too. I did not have to do a lot to get here. I just played the game with the occasional farm sessions.

> > > > >

> > > > > Cheers...

> > > >

> > > > I got about 9 characters with all crafts maxed but thats because there used to be a time where you could craft your way to level 80.

> > > >

> > > > What attracted me to this game was the old ways this game used to sell itself to the public as a grindless game that would let you hop right in and enjoy the game itself without a grind, everything was obtainable either via grind or credit card, as someone with family and job obviously my route was always the credit card...

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Just wish I could buy Raid Armor or gen 2 legs.... ive already paid for about 6 legs with my cc and would happily pay for raid or gen 2 legs.

> > >

> > > There are people who sell raid runs so that is possible ...

> > >

> > > and right now you can buy the Gift of Battle too

> >

> > People sell raids?

> > I remember I used to buy ARAH runs but I also remember it being frowned upon, is it ok to do so now?

> >

> > If any raiders read this and want gold then hit me up

>

> I see 3 ads on the LFG selling raids right at this now.

>

> I am sure there are people who frown upon it but ANet is okay with it.

As long as anet is ok with it... I know what ill be doing this weekend then ?

> > @"Shivvies.3921" said:

> > This is the only MMO where I can easily say "I'm never falling behind" after the initial month if I take breaks.

> >

> > This is the only MMO where getting into different content takes at most a few hours.

> >

> > This is the only MMO where "mastering" a game mode can mean "being able to farm it" or "getting the ridiculously priced kitten that gives you so little it is only for the bragging rights."

> >

> > What I mean is, neither crafting nor AR etc. are prohibitively expensive or grindy. Not even the kitten masteries. Not even the kitten Central Tyria masteries.

> >

> > Whoever thinks this game is grindy in terms of gated content, have never played an MMO before. If you are saying it is grindy in terms of getting extremely rare skins and such... Well, I mean, this is an MMO. ALL of those are optional. No one has to have legendary armour or 88 gold / 300 relic per 5 point attribute infusions and I'll go so far as to say that is not really expensive. One FULL set of +9/+5 infusions cost 5400 relics and 1584 gold.

> >

> > Reaching 150 AR? Cheap as kitten and all you need for the ability to do all fractals.

> >

> > The game quite regularly drops ascended stuff as well. I mean, do what we do - we pushed T3s very recently and got into T4s for a few scales. We did it three people with an additional friend dying to Agony damage in 2 seconds. He' got some stuff from us carrying. I mean, the content is easy. Meta groups exist to "clear fast so we can farm" mentality.

> >

> > I honestly can't understand how one sees crafting prohibitively expensive. I have all crafts maxed and I honestly had some other of my alts to level via maxing crafts too. I did not have to do a lot to get here. I just played the game with the occasional farm sessions.

> >

> > Cheers...

>

> I got about 9 characters with all crafts maxed but thats because there used to be a time where you could craft your way to level 80.

>

> What attracted me to this game was the old ways this game used to sell itself to the public as a grindless game that would let you hop right in and enjoy the game itself without a grind, everything was obtainable either via grind or credit card, as someone with family and job obviously my route was always the credit card...

>

>

> Just wish I could buy Raid Armor or gen 2 legs.... ive already paid for about 6 legs with my cc and would happily pay for raid or gen 2 legs.

Gen 2.5 are almost there(no collections, dry mats sink) but you need gift of mastery

> @"Draco.9480" said:

> The daily prov tokens set me off from lege armor. so i don't do it cuz it's too boring and long for me. I also don't see lege armor looking good for me so tormenting myself for it just not worth it. unless you super want the skin then you have to work hard. if you don't work hard you don't get it. if everything is easy, whats' the point in this game?

> WORK HARD!

after working for 5 day's a week, 8 hours a day i don't think work is the thing i want in a game.

also, if work is what we need to do in a game then ppl need a small reminder, games are made for relaxation, not work.