Sanctuary runes

Red Haired Savage.5430

Just got done doing some testing a build with sanctuary runes it's not a serious build I just wanted to see how they functioned after seeing how over-tuned they were on Necro and I discovered something. They do not function with the auto on heal sig, or on adrenal health(tested using the pulsing damage in the raid training area), which doesn't make sense because they are a heal. I also tested with sun and moon style to see how barrier generation on that was and each crit only seemed to give me 26 barrier no matter what my critical damage was. So I was wondering if someone else could check on this and verify what I'm seeing.

Jumped into spvp lobby and tested on the npcs.

Doesn't proc from Healing Signet nor Adrenal Health but does proc from Might Makes Right... Weird!

I imagine that if it did work off of those heals then Sanctuary Runes would be a somewhat decent defensive alternate to Durability for WvW. Healing Signet proc would be ~70 Barrier and Adrenal Health, 1 stack, would be ~400 Barrier from the whole duration. It all adds up in the end!

> @"Red Haired Savage.5430" said:

> Right? I'm always looking for something different to try. Did you test with different skills on sun and moon style?

No, but I jumped on my Guardian to test if it worked with the passive heal from their Elite skill Signet of Courage, which works the same/similar way as Healing Signet does... and Sanctuary Runes proc from its passive heal... So i'd assume it's a bug with Warriors passive heals.

Don't expect things to work on warrior, anet developers do not test them on warriors. I am serious! They do not waste their time and resources to a class that few people play it. I got my runes hoping that they will work with healing shouts and they do not work!

I also tested it with healing stance and it gives only an initial barrier of the first attack only.