Sigil of Vision - a bargain

I don’t understand why the revamped Sigil of Vision is priced less than half a gold. It is a pretty decent sigil that can work really well with other sigils which triggers now 100% critical.. for example sigil of air and vision would trigger 100% lightning but i don’t see why sigil of air is prices higher than a sigil of vision that gaurantees 100% critical for 3 seconds

Most builds already have a high crit chance and they rather take a flat damage increase or higher crit chance at all times (or the aforementioned Sigils of Air) over a very short uptime for their damage. Just think about it. You gain benefit for 3 seconds, then 6 seconds of nothing before you could swap weapons again. Sometimes you don't want to swap or you swap and then can't make use of it, entirely wasting it. Sigil of Air is reliable, Vision is not.

Also the price might also just be a relic of the past, since many items were on the TP before the change etc.

> @"Blocki.4931" said:

> Most builds already have a high crit chance and they rather take a flat damage increase or higher crit chance at all times (or the aforementioned Sigils of Air) over a very short uptime for their damage. Just think about it.

This is exactly why I stopped using it. That was before this change but the change doesn't affect anything. Only reason I can think of for using it would be some sort of Valkyrie thief build using this and Hidden Killer for the crits.

Hearing about the new change, I was afraid it was going to be too strong and eventually nerfed. Apparently it's not?

Cool. I've been using a bulkier Valk Ele/tempest with near maxed Ferocity and it's always felt more fun to control my crits. Don't even care about price cause I already have enough stocked with some other sigils I might have to get rid of now.