My story of permanent stealth deadeye

getalifeturd.8139

> @"Jugglemonkey.8741" said:

> > @"MUDse.7623" said:

> > > @"Jugglemonkey.8741" said:

> > > > @"MUDse.7623" said:

> > > > > @"Jugglemonkey.8741" said:

> > > > > Whether God exists is not a matter of debate, it is objective truth regardless of our opinions.

> > > >

> > > > ok

> > > >

> > >

> > > Glad you agree :)

> >

> > î dont agree, i accept your unwillingness to question the existence of god.

>

> That's not actually what I said, if you reread it. I said that the existence of God is an objective truth, in that He either exists or does not exist and that is unaffected by our personal opinions on the matter.

then i guess i got lost in my wrong translation of your words.

> @"MUDse.7623" said:

> > @"Jugglemonkey.8741" said:

> > > @"MUDse.7623" said:

> > > > @"Jugglemonkey.8741" said:

> > > > > @"MUDse.7623" said:

> > > > > > @"Jugglemonkey.8741" said:

> > > > > > Whether God exists is not a matter of debate, it is objective truth regardless of our opinions.

> > > > >

> > > > > ok

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > Glad you agree :)

> > >

> > > î dont agree, i accept your unwillingness to question the existence of god.

> >

> > That's not actually what I said, if you reread it. I said that the existence of God is an objective truth, in that He either exists or does not exist and that is unaffected by our personal opinions on the matter.

> then i guess i got lost in my wrong translation of your words.

>

>

It's alright, I probably should have elaborated so it was clearer in the first post :)

Did you guys know that Deadeye spelled backwards is god? "...And on the second day god rained down Judgement of Death upon the unbelievers ... " (Chad 15:6 Durr)

"Now you see me, now you don't, mortals" (Hurremiah 12:3)

I have to say, I've learned alot of stuff from this thread it really is intersting. We have covered humanity, spirituality, gw2 class balance, logical fallacies , TS mental health, whether or not sarcasm is witty, the meaning of life, objectivism and subjectivism ... but guys let me ask you this - If we cannot see the player behind the screen, does he/she even exist? How do we know we're simply not typing to a artificially intelligent computer program or machine? What if it becomes malicious and turns on what's left of humanity? Could it be possible (and I know I'm really reaching right now) that God is in fact a bot? Should "it" be banned from GW2?

> @"getalifeturd.8139" said:

> > @"Sir Vincent III.1286" said:

> > lol, you started the ad hom. Just saying.

>

> To hate everything equally including yourself is not an insult to anybody. Hatred is self destructive anyway because it leads to vengeance which wastes our lives.

>

>

>

The ad hom is here; "...you will be closer to being an unbiased and objective person"

Accusing him of being bias and non-objective in a thread about "My story..." is ad hom.

> @"Sir Vincent III.1286" said:

> > @"getalifeturd.8139" said:

> > > @"Sir Vincent III.1286" said:

> > > lol, you started the ad hom. Just saying.

> >

> > To hate everything equally including yourself is not an insult to anybody. Hatred is self destructive anyway because it leads to vengeance which wastes our lives.

> >

> >

> >

>

> The ad hom is here; "...you will be closer to being an unbiased and objective person"

>

> Accusing him of being bias and non-objective in a thread about "My story..." is ad hom.

So are you using ad hominem by accusing me of using them also then? I said closer because it's impossible to be truly unbiased and objective. So it's not an insult because it's not directed at him but in general and hypothetical.

> @"getalifeturd.8139" said:

> > @"Sir Vincent III.1286" said:

> > > @"getalifeturd.8139" said:

> > > > @"Sir Vincent III.1286" said:

> > > > lol, you started the ad hom. Just saying.

> > >

> > > To hate everything equally including yourself is not an insult to anybody. Hatred is self destructive anyway because it leads to vengeance which wastes our lives.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> >

> > The ad hom is here; "...you will be closer to being an unbiased and objective person"

> >

> > Accusing him of being bias and non-objective in a thread about "My story..." is ad hom.

>

> So are you using ad hominem by accusing me of using them also then? I said closer because it's impossible to be truly unbiased and objective. So it's not an insult because it's not directed at him but in general and hypothetical.

Sorry but accusing someone for being bias in a tread about "My story..." where you expressed your own bias is pure comedy.

I just vote with my wallet and my wallet says no to anet right now. Plus if you take the amount of classes that are usable in wvw right now you only have a select few and deadeye was the counter to those classes. So now that is gone you have multiple classes with lots of time and money invested into that are unusable so why stay and give free bags to players its just not worth it and its not fun so there you have it.

I don't get what this thread is about. Not sure people understand the point of a forum anymore. Maybe this thread should be moved to Lore. If OP is mad/angry/whatever and is going to stop playing, I doubt many people care about it. It's certainly not worth a thread on a profession subforum.

> @"Skada.1362" said:

> If we cannot see the player behind the screen, does he/she even exist? How do we know we're simply not typing to a artificially intelligent computer program or machine?

Isn't that fascinating to believe in the existence of someone whom we have not met just by simply having a conversation with them?

> @"Obtena.7952" said:

> **I don't get what this thread is about. Not sure people understand the point of a forum anymore.** Maybe this thread should be moved to Lore. If OP is mad/angry/whatever and is going to stop playing, **I doubt many people care about it. It's certainly not worth a thread on a profession subforum.**

https://www.skillsyouneed.com/ips/barriers-communication.html

The point of a forum is subjective to the person. All the rest is ad hominem.

> @"Obtena.7952" said:

> Well, it's not subjective to the person ... Forum is to discuss topics related to the section the forum you're posting in. **How you feel about the game isn't really a topic worth discussing.** You're telling a story ... seems to me you should be posting ... not here at least.

Your opinions are not facts. A forum is to give feedback on the game and often on its community too.

> @"Sir Vincent III.1286" said:

> > @"Skada.1362" said:

> > If we cannot see the player behind the screen, does he/she even exist? How do we know we're simply not typing to a artificially intelligent computer program or machine?

>

> Isn't that fascinating to believe in the existence of someone whom we have not met just by simply having a conversation with them?

>

>

I couldn't even tell what was what at that point, the edibles had just started to kick in!