Why can't I sit in my chair in mistlock sanctuary

Pyraxy.1902

> @"Pyraxy.1902" said:

> > @"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:

> > Perhaps, it is a technical issue with the low-gravity aspect.

>

> Are you saying this as a game dev or some random on the forums?

>

>

Well, its Inculpatus, hes for sure not a anet dev, but he does have some good insights about things. On top of that, i really wish they wouldnt allow mounts in any of the smaller special access zones but thats just me.

> @"Shikigami.4013" said:

> Thank god they did not allow mounts in that tiny area with hardly any floor and mostly empty space. The look-how-shiny-I-am people standing around there are enough, don't need look-how-shiny-my-mount-is and look-how-shiny-my-chair-is people in addition to that.....

But stacking infusions/legendaries/novelties/flashy mounts is the reason to play and mistlock is the best zone for it as it's the de facto endgame zone.

> @"Pyraxy.1902" said:

> > Perhaps, it is a technical issue with the low-gravity aspect.

>

> Are you saying this as a game dev or some random on the forums?

>

>

Neither Dev nor some random; a paid account owner, as yourself.

FYI: Devs post with an ArenaNet tag; perhaps, you have seen one on various posts, or seen the Dev Post Carousel.

> @"lodjur.1284" said:

> > Because a Chair is a 'mount', and Mounts are not allowed there?

>

> But mounts **should** be allowed there. Why ban some content from the real endgame?

Why would mounts be allowed there? You have cosmic energy. And for the love of six, don't allow it, i can't imagine that tiny place flooded with, posing players on chairs.

Main end-game ares re LA/Aerodrome, go there sit as much as you want, thr have the room to host another 9000 chairs

> @"Pyraxy.1902" said:

> I want to sit in my chair in mistlock sanctuary

The space their is very tight, so I guess it could lead to extensive trolling by the same people who used to annoy their surrounding area with the use of several Queen Bee + neon-colored infusions. People wouldn't be able to properly use the Special Skill to hop around the map between vendors, because targetting the ground would become a pain in the behind.

> @"phs.6089" said:

> > @"lodjur.1284" said:

> > > @"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:

> > > Because a Chair is a 'mount', and Mounts are not allowed there?

> >

> > But mounts **should** be allowed there. Why ban some content from the real endgame?

>

> Why would mounts be allowed there? You have cosmic energy. And for the love of six, don't allow it, i can't imagine that tiny place flooded with, posing players on chairs.

>

> Main end-game ares re LA/Aerodrome, go there sit as much as you want, thr have the room to host another 9000 chairs

AFKing in LA is not the meta.

Benefits of AFKing in mistlock include:

You can consider yourself a bit better than all the plebs that haven't bought a mistlock passkey and don't need to see them

Low gravity so it's more fun when you do a few laps around it every 30 min while thinking about your life choices

Nova launch so you can get stuff done and get back to AFKing faster

Being able to teleport back to where you were before so you can do whatever you need to do and get back to AFKing

More compact so you can craft your stuff faster and AFK faster

Teleports to most of the world

Benefits of of AFKing in LA

Mounts

Chairs

Letting the poor plebs see your splendor

• 1 month later...

+1 to Chairs in Mistlock

-1 to Mounts in Mistlock (because tiny zone)

If they have to allow mounts in Mistlock just to enable chairs as well, then I guess I prefer not to lol

> @"lodjur.1284" said:

> Benefits of of AFKing in LA

> Mounts

> Chairs

> Letting the poor plebs see your splendor

Good enough for me.