Should I use level boost?

I really like narrative and stories in my games, but it is taking me a long time to level my character to max. I started a month ago and am now at level 55, but I’m tempted to use the boost to speed things up. I just wanted to know if I will be able to replay personal stories or such cause I really don’t want to skip out on any aspect of the narrative.

You can replay Stories, except the Core Personal Story; that requires a different character.

If you feel you have a grasp of the game's mechanics, you could use the L80 Boost. Do be aware, most L80 content is more challenging.

L80 characters can play any (level) Stories in the game, as long as they have been unlocked.

Good luck.

That is only 25 levels to go. If you start doing your PvE dailies it shouldn't take you more then a week to hit lv 80 .

Here are couple tip on leveling.

Do events, orange circles on the map that appear dynamically. If you feel you can't finish it and you are alone on it, hit 5-6 mobs and walk away. Yuo still will get some exp even event would fail.

Dailies! Open your Hero panel, go to Achivments-Dailies. Do 3 PvE task.

Like for today they are https://gw2efficiency.com/daily those

Most important if there are /Map Event Completer/ daily go there, map will be full of people, join events linked in map chat, tag mobs, smile all day.

Good luck.

This might help :)

In my opinion, using the boost on the first character is a bad thing to do. Also leveling to 80, if you put any effort into it, takes what - 10 days?

Don't rush things. The boost has a lot of drawbacks. Yes, you are lvl80. You get exotic gear with so-so stats. The world is open for your exploration - and you will suck. You will suck so hard. You have no idea about your class, the mechanics, the skills you have. You will just die a lot. You win nothing using the boost.

The two characters I boosted are the two least played... for some reason...