• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"Kylden Ar.3724" said:

> Devon Carter returns to ANet.

>

> #Alliances Maybe!?

>

> Or at least something done to get rid of links and fix the balance problem that is bandwagon transfers.

Careful there. Hope is contagious. Just remember anets usually tactics. Where’s the legendary armory ? Prolly “on the table” with alliances somewhere.

Don’t fall for the ? ? without clear communication and interest in their players.

I’ll believe improvements to WvW when I see it. For now #allianceswhen

> @"Kylden Ar.3724" said:

> Devon Carter returns to ANet.

>

> #Alliances Maybe!?

>

> Or at least something done to get rid of links and fix the balance problem that is bandwagon transfers.

So there's now two guys working on a project we don't have a update for years?

Dont be fooled AGAIN

#ALLIANCESWHEN

well... at least the wvw-designer position is now taken, and some old dev is back in the arena. maybe we'll hear something about #alliancewhen in the upcoming months (and whenever the EoD DLC will be released... it can only get better tbh)

i'm also feeling no links would been better. less questionable balancing, you won't balance stuff anyways in a format where it goes often enough 20 vs 50, 30v15, 5v15, 10v3, 30v45... if we normalize every peaks of the classes, sooner or later numbers would 1:1 count and skill would be worth nothing anymore. classes may feel broken if u can use their mechanics and klick fast, but that is completely fine imo.