Epic fight, Core guard vs Cellofrag! Greatest duel of the century (Totally not clickbait)

Math.5123

> @"Eddbopkins.2630" said:

> To me this shows the difference between gaurdian insta skills with little to no cast time and animations, to what ele has to deal with.

> @"Eddbopkins.2630" said:

> To me this shows the difference between gaurdian insta skills with little to no cast time and animations, to what ele has to deal with.

Cast time and animation would lag the game :}

That's the choice Anet had to make to make a game about aoe spam for the casuals masses, they cant render everything well, on larger fights alot of the impact comes w/o animations actually, even player with a super duper computer on 4k u wont see the details beside skill flashes and animation, theres always part of the combat where it only shows ur toon taking damage even if its range.

I once posted a pic on this forum of a ranger atacking arround 3.3k range from upper lvl, on wvw, it was only showing impac of the arrows w/o warnign nor making me notice where was it from :}.

Sadly this is the one of the manys thing that makes this game dont belong on a ESL class game.