Salty Beavers' Top Guilds of 2018!

Ni In.6578

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"Ronnie Hu.1694" said:

> what kind of top 10 is this ? did u join every guild to come out this list??

>

Why would we need to join these guilds to come to these conclusions? These guilds are a representation of those we have fought. That are recognized for their wvw prowess to swing match ups.

Put it out to a public vote? Please, wvwers are just attention whoring, entitled, and incompetent plebs that couldn’t even figure out which way to turn a door knob to get out of their moms basement and discover that 300 lb chick in the guild was actually a dude that catfished them for a gem card.

> @"shiri.4257" said:

> > @"Ronnie Hu.1694" said:

> > what kind of top 10 is this ? did u join every guild to come out this list??

> >

>

> Why would we need to join these guilds to come to these conclusions? These guilds are a representation of those we have fought. That are recognized for their wvw prowess to swing match ups.

>

> Put it out to a public vote? Please, wvwers are just attention kitten, entitled, and incompetent plebs that couldn’t even figure out which way to turn a door knob to get out of their moms basement and discover that 300 lb chick in the guild was actually a dude that catfished them for a gem card.

Hehehe.

> @"shiri.4257" said:

> > what kind of top 10 is this ? did u join every guild to come out this list??

> >

>

> Why would we need to join these guilds to come to these conclusions? These guilds are a representation of those we have fought. That are recognized for their wvw prowess to swing match ups.

>

> Put it out to a public vote? Please, wvwers are just attention kitten, entitled, and incompetent plebs that couldn’t even figure out which way to turn a door knob to get out of their moms basement and discover that 300 lb chick in the guild was actually a dude that catfished them for a gem card.

Irony?

I enjoy these kinds of posts. This late in the game even the semblance of rivalry and competition is good nostalgia.

One day another game may come along that has all the potential this game once had for RvR, and with a bit of luck, that developer will treat it with the attention it deserves.

Nothing on the horizon though.

> @"Chorazin.4107" said:

> Would be good to see this list over the years.

We have for 2017. Trex sniping skills holds a place in our hearts. Ranked them #3 as a force multiplier for 2017.

Correct Limodriver, the algorithm takes into account how many times we get run over. We tried to add in the "reach around calculations" that gvg guilds use. It kept giving us a 404 error.

> @"shiri.4257" said:

> >

>

>

> Put it out to a public vote? Please, **wvwers are just attention kitten, entitled, and incompetent plebs** that couldn’t even figure out which way to turn a door knob to get out of their moms basement and discover that 300 lb chick in the guild was actually a dude that catfished them for a gem card.

Did you just insult all WvW'ers which includes yourself or did i read that wrong?

> @"Spartacus.3192" said:

> > @"shiri.4257" said:

> > > @"Ronnie Hu.1694" said:

> > > what kind of top 10 is this ? did u join every guild to come out this list??

> > >

> >

> > Why would we need to join these guilds to come to these conclusions? These guilds are a representation of those we have fought. That are recognized for their wvw prowess to swing match ups.

> >

> > Put it out to a public vote? Please, **wvwers are just attention kitten, entitled, and incompetent plebs** that couldn’t even figure out which way to turn a door knob to get out of their moms basement and discover that 300 lb chick in the guild was actually a dude that catfished them for a gem card.

>

> Did you just insult all WvW'ers which includes yourself or did i read that wrong?

>

Don't all MMORPG players harbor a core of self loathing?

> @"Spartacus.3192" said:

> > @"shiri.4257" said:

> > > @"Ronnie Hu.1694" said:

> > > what kind of top 10 is this ? did u join every guild to come out this list??

> > >

> >

> > Why would we need to join these guilds to come to these conclusions? These guilds are a representation of those we have fought. That are recognized for their wvw prowess to swing match ups.

> >

> > Put it out to a public vote? Please, **wvwers are just attention kitten, entitled, and incompetent plebs** that couldn’t even figure out which way to turn a door knob to get out of their moms basement and discover that 300 lb chick in the guild was actually a dude that catfished them for a gem card.

>

> Did you just insult all WvW'ers which includes yourself or did i read that wrong?

>

I turned the door knob for 2019 and my guild still exists. The 300 lb catfish man hasn't disbanded my guild yet. How about yours?

The magic is in the name of the Salty Beaver. May they lead us to glory forever and ever.

Community organizers would be good. Folks that have influenced the rivalry and triggered so many deserve a separate list. Considering that gives many people a reason to log in. It sure as hell isnt due to the reward system.

> @"shiri.4257" said:

> > @"Chorazin.4107" said:

> > Would be good to see this list over the years.

>

> We have for 2017. Trex sniping skills holds a place in our hearts. Ranked them #3 as a force multiplier for 2017.

>

> Correct Limodriver, the algorithm takes into account how many times we get run over. We tried to add in the "reach around calculations" that gvg guilds use. It kept giving us a 404 error.

Was just curious of the big guilds that have risen and then quit. Or the powerhouses from earlier in the games life. Like what did the list look like in 2016?

Is KOTA still around? Majestic.

• 1 month later...

**FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE**

_Salty Beavers Algorithm Upgraded to Produce Top 20, Includes Dynasty Guilds_

(February 17, 2019 - Eternal Battlegrounds, TYRIA) -- The Salty Beavers’ WvW algorithm has been upgraded to produce a list of the top 20 WvW guilds. In addition to the extended WvW Power Rankings, a new “Dynasty Guild” feature has been added. Dynasty Guilds are denoted in the rankings by a dolyak icon next to the guild name.

The complete list of guilds is now live at https://saltybeavers.com/

> @"Ni In.6578" said:

> **FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE**

>

> _Salty Beavers Algorithm Upgraded to Produce Top 20, Includes Dynasty Guilds_

>

> (February 17, 2019 - Eternal Battlegrounds, TYRIA) -- The Salty Beavers’ WvW algorithm has been upgraded to produce a list of the top 20 WvW guilds. In addition to the extended WvW Power Rankings, a new “Dynasty Guild” feature has been added. Dynasty Guilds are denoted in the rankings by a dolyak icon next to the guild name.

>

> The complete list of guilds is now live at https://saltybeavers.com/

What does dynasty guild mean?

Awh. Not even a mention for CREW. I love farming bags with them at late hours -- on the off chance I log into the game after midnight.

I guess "at late hours" is part of the problem, nobody knows what happens when the important continent is asleep.

~ Kovu

edit- Oh, I guess this list is a little old now.

> @"Kovu.7560" said:

> Awh. Not even a mention for CREW. I love farming bags with them at late hours -- on the off chance I log into the game after midnight.

> I guess "at late hours" is part of the problem, nobody knows what happens when the important continent is asleep.

>

> ~ Kovu

>

> edit- Oh, I guess this list is a little old now.

After tedious discussions, the Mama Chaba multiplier was added in for FA guilds. We are sorry for [Crew], they are good lads. But the Mama Chaba multiplier placed [DIE] as the sole reason for the mighty FA. Contrary to popular belief that it was the ghost of Tyryron and the hearty men of [Crew].