Thank You for the Orchestral Weapons!!! Wow!

Arden.7480

> @"daw.4923" said:

> they are not free,why whoud you thanking for something you buying? isnt that just their job,to make products which ppl gona like?

> you thanking them by buying item,dunno why so many sunny ppl,making 100000 threads like this.

When an artist creates an a work of art for sale, and I buy it; I still thank them for creating it.

There is now a new thing that makes my world more beautiful. Why shouldn't I be thankful for that?

> @"daw.4923" said:

> they are not free,why whoud you thanking for something you buying? isnt that just their job,to make products which ppl gona like?

> you thanking them by buying item,dunno why so many sunny ppl,making 100000 threads like this.

because people like to give feedback to a company thats creating content for them. I don't see the problem with the community voicing their opinions about artistic decisions because it lets them know what they do right and what they do wrong. This way they can hopefully continue the trend of creating content we find valuable.

> @"daw.4923" said:

The worst thing is when you have desire or need for an item and it doesnt exist.

Sometimes you even dont know you dreamed about having something - you discover it when someoen else makes it and shows to you.

I think people thank creators for sharing the idea -> idea is free -> and/or for making what they wanted to have possible.

Thank you to the devs from me as well! I love the new set, so much so that since I currently haven't collected enough BL scraps to make a ticket, I purchased two of the skins from the tp! My husband plays guitar, so I totally had to get the flying v greatsword for him. I bought the harp staff for my mesmer, because it's perfect for her backstory. As Kas said above, I didn't even know I wanted it until I saw it! <3

> @"Lumpy Forehead.2193" said:

> There is a flaw though, when you weapon-swap to the orchestral weapon, the draw sound didn't sound.

They all sound when they leave the combat mode.

Staff sounds harp, greatsword sounds the electric guitar etc.

I love the Sword/Shield combo, though. The bow and the viola- such a nice touch!

> @"daw.4923" said:

It's the person's job at the coffee shop to prepare my coffee in the morning, and yet every day I get a coffee from them I still say thank you.