Countless Distortion 4 Days Build

Trigr.6481

TLDW: Since portal is effectively gutted in terms of versatility, replace it with mimic. mimic + signet of illusions + Auspicious Anguish = 4 distortions. Combine that with Desert Distortion and you get 12 mirrors with full illusions up on top of the 4 seconds you get of distortion each time. Enjoy, I'm out. Time to play path of exile peace let me know what you think bye.

Countless

> @"dagger dave.5201" said:

> > @"Vieux P.1238" said:

> > > @"dagger dave.5201" said:

> > > Spam distortion on point so I can Perma cap it ty

> >

> > You cant cap when your distorted or invisible btw.. Even less perma

>

> Yes I know that's why I want people to spam distortion so I get free caps lol

aha..sure, that's what you meant

> @"Trigr.6481" said:

>

>

> TLDW: Since portal is effectively gutted in terms of versatility, replace it with mimic. mimic + signet of illusions + Auspicious Anguish = 4 distortions. Combine that with Desert Distortion and you get 12 mirrors with full illusions up on top of the 4 seconds you get of distortion each time. Enjoy, I'm out. Time to play path of exile peace let me know what you think bye.

>

> Countless

Why are you wearing a hat in doors? Are you bald? Were you in a horrific accident? Do you not have the top of your head?

These are the real questions that need answering.

> @"phokus.8934" said:

> > @"Trigr.6481" said:

> >

> >

> > TLDW: Since portal is effectively gutted in terms of versatility, replace it with mimic. mimic + signet of illusions + Auspicious Anguish = 4 distortions. Combine that with Desert Distortion and you get 12 mirrors with full illusions up on top of the 4 seconds you get of distortion each time. Enjoy, I'm out. Time to play path of exile peace let me know what you think bye.

> >

> > Countless

>

> Why are you wearing a hat in doors? Are you bald? Were you in a horrific accident? Do you not have the top of your head?

>

> These are the real questions that need answering.

Why are you triggered by a hat in doors? Real question that needs answered!

> @"Mathias.9657" said:

> > @"phokus.8934" said:

> > > @"Trigr.6481" said:

> > >

> > >

> > > TLDW: Since portal is effectively gutted in terms of versatility, replace it with mimic. mimic + signet of illusions + Auspicious Anguish = 4 distortions. Combine that with Desert Distortion and you get 12 mirrors with full illusions up on top of the 4 seconds you get of distortion each time. Enjoy, I'm out. Time to play path of exile peace let me know what you think bye.

> > >

> > > Countless

> >

> > Why are you wearing a hat in doors? Are you bald? Were you in a horrific accident? Do you not have the top of your head?

> >

> > These are the real questions that need answering.

>

> Why are you triggered by a hat in doors? Real question that needs answered!

Hats are to be worn outside unless he has no roof, has no hair, was in a bad accident that left him top headless... so many questions, so few answers!

> @"phokus.8934" said:

> > @"Mathias.9657" said:

> > > @"phokus.8934" said:

> > > > @"Trigr.6481" said:

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > TLDW: Since portal is effectively gutted in terms of versatility, replace it with mimic. mimic + signet of illusions + Auspicious Anguish = 4 distortions. Combine that with Desert Distortion and you get 12 mirrors with full illusions up on top of the 4 seconds you get of distortion each time. Enjoy, I'm out. Time to play path of exile peace let me know what you think bye.

> > > >

> > > > Countless

> > >

> > > Why are you wearing a hat in doors? Are you bald? Were you in a horrific accident? Do you not have the top of your head?

> > >

> > > These are the real questions that need answering.

> >

> > Why are you triggered by a hat in doors? Real question that needs answered!

>

> Hats are to be worn outside unless he has no roof, has no hair, was in a bad accident that left him top headless... so many questions, so few answers!

I agree we need answer!

> @"Arkantos.7460" said:

> this needs nerf

You could pull off this combo since day one of Mirage. It's not entirely new other than the change to the chaos trait. But his rotation is under a vacuum. What happens when someone catches you off guard with a cc? There goes your rotation. Powerful? Sure, maybe. Game-breaking? Hardly.

> @"phokus.8934" said:

> > @"Arkantos.7460" said:

> > this needs nerf

>

> You could pull off this combo since day one of Mirage. It's not entirely new other than the change to the chaos trait. But his rotation is under a vacuum. What happens when someone catches you off guard with a cc? There goes your rotation. Powerful? Sure, maybe. Game-breaking? Hardly.

It can reset all your shatter skills 3 times! thats OP enough.

> @"dagger dave.5201" said:

> > @"Vieux P.1238" said:

> > > @"dagger dave.5201" said:

> > > Spam distortion on point so I can Perma cap it ty

> >

> > You cant cap when your distorted or invisible btw.. Even less perma

>

> Yes I know that's why I want people to spam distortion so I get free caps lol

Doesn't really matter if the Mesmer still kills you though. Long term gains > short term gains.

> @"phokus.8934" said:

> > @"Arkantos.7460" said:

> > this needs nerf

>

> You could pull off this combo since day one of Mirage. It's not entirely new other than the change to the chaos trait. But his rotation is under a vacuum. What happens when someone catches you off guard with a cc? There goes your rotation. Powerful? Sure, maybe. Game-breaking? Hardly.

Exactly, more people complaining without understanding mesmer.

> @"Vieux P.1238" said:

> > @"dagger dave.5201" said:

> > > @"Vieux P.1238" said:

> > > > @"dagger dave.5201" said:

> > > > Spam distortion on point so I can Perma cap it ty

> > >

> > > You cant cap when your distorted or invisible btw.. Even less perma

> >

> > Yes I know that's why I want people to spam distortion so I get free caps lol

>

> aha..sure, that's what you meant

"Spam distortion on point so I can perma cap it"

How do you get anything else out of that? lmao

> @"Crozame.4098" said:

> > @"phokus.8934" said:

> > > @"Arkantos.7460" said:

> > > this needs nerf

> >

> > You could pull off this combo since day one of Mirage. It's not entirely new other than the change to the chaos trait. But his rotation is under a vacuum. What happens when someone catches you off guard with a cc? There goes your rotation. Powerful? Sure, maybe. Game-breaking? Hardly.

>

> It can reset all your shatter skills 3 times! thats OP enough.

How is it resetting ALL shatter skills 3 times. Cause I count 2, and that is also irrelevant. If you are using clones for distortion using other shatters is counter intuitive