Full Counter: please increase CD to 15 seconds in PvP

NotASmurf.1725

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @Falan.1839 said:

> > @"Omar Aschi Popp.7496" said:

> > Let me get this straight... After a full year of warriors being the fodder of wvw and the laughing stock of spvp, you guys are mad that now for 2 weeks we are actually experiencing what you had for a YEAR?

> >

> > "Waaahhh we are not the UltraOP anymore, now because we aren't at the top we decided it's not fair"

>

> Laughing Stock of PvP with Zerk Core Gs/Axe before Pof that had at least 2 warrs in top 10 through SoloQ, a spec that skill crushes most opponents. Before that the Mace/Gs Zerk Berserker was at least as bad, slightly less Dps but fucktons of CCs and one of the strongest builds in the game at that point.

>

> I'm not even going to talk about WvW where Warrs still have the ridiculous 4 Sec Double Endure Pain + the unnerfed AH and crush virtually everything (except necs which are similarly broken).

>

> Right now as an Engi Ranked at Plat3 is basically unplayable, because in every game I will face at least 3 Spellbreaker/Scourges, which both render me more or less useless.

Totally off-topic, but AH was unnerfed?

Also like I said 5 wars in top250 woohoo. Look at ALL the tournament teams. Zero warriors.

Was it playable? In MY opinion even with nerfs war was still ok. But it was for a fact pushed out of meta. That is what I'm contesting.

I'm contesting why you all feel the need to nerf a class just because it's no longer yours on top.

And before anyone calls me biased because I 100% main war, I was there defending Ventari Rev, I was there defending DH burn, and sticking up for Eles when they were facing nerfs.

I have always been vocal about nerfs because you guys are unwilling to adapt. Even supporting classes that farm me.

sorry to be that guy but l2p.

> @Mutaatti.2789 said:

> > @KryTiKaL.3125 said:

> > Or you could dodge the counter damage? I do that frequently. I also sometimes intentionally proc it when I'm fighting a fellow Spellbreaker 1v1 just so I can dodge it and put it on CD, thus negating its damage.

> >

> > It isn't instant, it has an albeit short "cast time". Its called learn to time things, not just spam. However in regards to a zerg scenario yes it is likely to just proc due to your allies attacking, but typically you can still put a lot of condi pressure and Scourge boon corrupt on the spellbreakers, of which they are very weak to.

>

> LOL! " as a fellow spellbreaker"... Yup. Try to switch to other class, then bring your thoughts here. Ofc spellbreaker vs spellbreaker u can proc FC, because you can pay it back! Btw scourge is broken too (in PvP) so they have a chance against SB if they are boon corrupter with knowledge when to proc skills and when warr is.

>

> Why I don't see any spellbreaker complaining about their class being broken? Because you enjoy the free way you got with PoF in PvP and WvW. Where if you are platinum div player, you can get to legendary with little effort compared to other classes.

Oh... You mean like you guys did?

But now that it's not you anymore, it's a problem?

> @Mutaatti.2789 said:

> > @Hitman.5829 said:

> > Cry me a river! This warrior skill is needed for WvW sergs and it's fine as it is, learn to play and stop spamming your skills! The Burst has a very clear animation and a very short duration, SO STOP SPAMMING YOUR kitten SKILLS LIKE A BRAINLESS ZOMBIE. If done correctly, the warrior should never use full counter because it depends on YOU (the attacker) to activate it.

>

> But... that's what spellbreaker is doing? If not 1v1 against other spellbreaker... spamming all their bursts, getting all traits procced, getting FC trigggered by pets, clones etc and getting adrenaline health.

>

> So why should they get freepass, if other classes are facing hard time to counter everything? And why would warrior skill be needed for zergs, if neither zerg uses it? Warriors are unkillable in WvW 1v1 and sometimes even with more people. None of the classes should have Godmode in any gamemode.

Did you complain when you got a free pass?

No you didn't.

Did you call for nerfs on your own class when it was OP?

No you didn't.

Nice logic bud.

> @Mutaatti.2789 said:

> > @Havok.6073 said:

> > > @Evolute.6239 said:

> > > The amount of delulu warriors in here who think Full Counter is balanced in its current form is hilarious.

> >

> > So is the amount of crybabies who can't play.

>

> Hmm wonder what your main class is... Sorry can't take you seriously when we all know, you have only selfish thoughts behind that statement.

I'm going to repeat what I said before you got your comment removed thatscrelevant to this statement.

Where were you when they needed DH?

Where were you when they nerfed Rev?

Where were you when they nerfed war into obscurity season7?

Where were you when they came for ele?

Druid?

I was there throwing my support to save those classes from nerf. I make no secret about 100% maiming warrior for 5 years. But I was there fighting against nerfs to classes that used to farm me. I learned to play. You should too.

And you have the nerve to call him selfish? You for real?

> @Darknicrofia.2604 said:

> > @Kaga.7629 said:

> > All those guys coming up in here and complaining instead of trying to evolve their playstyle to not spam everything the moment it becomes available...... Asking for ridiculous nerfs to FC while scourge is still literally 4-button-push melting people off the caps...

> >

> > While Full counter is strong ( and stronger than it should be because people still haven't evolved playstyles after a week) , giving it a 15 second colldown is *not* the answer. Because if you put Full Counter on a 15 second cooldown, then i'm gonna have to ask that *Steal* gets the same punishment, a 15 second cooldown. OH NO? Too unfair ? Too bad. Because that's what this bullpoo gung-ho lynching mob justice would be like if it turned around on thieves. Now that all the "teef" dropped their deadeyes when they couldn't stealth glitch and snipe without being seen.

> >

> > It's been one frikkin week. Until scourge gets shaved to not instantly melt people you can't even begin to start talking about real changes to FC. and a 15 second cooldown is not a real change, it's "WAAAAAA i can't deal" mooing .

> >

> >

>

> This sounds more like a "I can't play pvp without my crutch OP skill WAAAA" post.

>

> So SBs can mindlessly spam FC in team fights by just kitten in random AoE/clones/pets without looking at anything other than their skill bar and still get full benefit of FC procs but every single other class need to 100% pay attention to the SB on top of every thing else going on in the fight or they deserve to eat a 4k unblockable daze/slow condi bomb every 8 seconds?

Funny. I didn't see you complain when DH was overpowered. Nope. You milked it.

> @"Omar Aschi Popp.7496" said:

> > @terrorshard.3854 said:

> > Playing spellbreaker just shows me how truly terrible soulbeast really is. The difference is night and day.

>

> Is it that bad? I'm in the middle of moving so I haven't been on in a week to try it on my bank alt.

I would love it (assuming you have been playing spellbreaker at a competent level) if you would spend an entire day playing soulbeast with dagger and then without and give me your honest take on it.

> @terrorshard.3854 said:

> > > @terrorshard.3854 said:

> > > Playing spellbreaker just shows me how truly terrible soulbeast really is. The difference is night and day.

> >

> > Is it that bad? I'm in the middle of moving so I haven't been on in a week to try it on my bank alt.

>

> I would love it (assuming you have been playing spellbreaker at a competent level) if you would spend an entire day playing soulbeast with dagger and then without and give me your honest take on it.

I will definitely do that and let you know! I've actually switched back to my old s7 core build after trying SB. To me SB is too much of a gamble on who you face as a player, not as a class.

> > @Darknicrofia.2604 said:

> > > @Kaga.7629 said:

> > > All those guys coming up in here and complaining instead of trying to evolve their playstyle to not spam everything the moment it becomes available...... Asking for ridiculous nerfs to FC while scourge is still literally 4-button-push melting people off the caps...

> > >

> > > While Full counter is strong ( and stronger than it should be because people still haven't evolved playstyles after a week) , giving it a 15 second colldown is *not* the answer. Because if you put Full Counter on a 15 second cooldown, then i'm gonna have to ask that *Steal* gets the same punishment, a 15 second cooldown. OH NO? Too unfair ? Too bad. Because that's what this bullpoo gung-ho lynching mob justice would be like if it turned around on thieves. Now that all the "teef" dropped their deadeyes when they couldn't stealth glitch and snipe without being seen.

> > >

> > > It's been one frikkin week. Until scourge gets shaved to not instantly melt people you can't even begin to start talking about real changes to FC. and a 15 second cooldown is not a real change, it's "WAAAAAA i can't deal" mooing .

> > >

> > >

> >

> > This sounds more like a "I can't play pvp without my crutch OP skill WAAAA" post.

> >

> > So SBs can mindlessly spam FC in team fights by just kitten in random AoE/clones/pets without looking at anything other than their skill bar and still get full benefit of FC procs but every single other class need to 100% pay attention to the SB on top of every thing else going on in the fight or they deserve to eat a 4k unblockable daze/slow condi bomb every 8 seconds?

>

> Funny. I didn't see you complain when DH was overpowered. Nope. You milked it.

When was DH ever OP? Through all of HoT, DH has never been part of a ESL winning team.

You know people constantly bring up how Full Counter does a lot of damage, or "too much" damage yet it really does no more damage than any other Level 1 Burst. Not kidding. Compare the damage, even with Revenge Counter traited, to a skill like Eviscerate with its Level 1 Adrenaline damage. Compare it to Arcing Slice as well.

I've tested Full Counter a number of times now today to see what damage most consistently shows up and it really doesn't push beyond the 3,000~ range. Which is very much in line with any other Level 1 Burst skill, including Eviscerate. This is all while running with the meta build that is currently the most likely used. However when I do run with Berserker Amulet in PvP Full Counter, as well as the other Level 1 Burst skills, are hitting in the 4,000-5,000 damage range. However the Warrior is squishier with that Amulet equipped rather than having Demolisher equipped. Of course this is all only with personal boons/bonuses accounted for and not including full Boons from allies.

> > > @Darknicrofia.2604 said:

> > > > @Kaga.7629 said:

> > > > All those guys coming up in here and complaining instead of trying to evolve their playstyle to not spam everything the moment it becomes available...... Asking for ridiculous nerfs to FC while scourge is still literally 4-button-push melting people off the caps...

> > > >

> > > > While Full counter is strong ( and stronger than it should be because people still haven't evolved playstyles after a week) , giving it a 15 second colldown is *not* the answer. Because if you put Full Counter on a 15 second cooldown, then i'm gonna have to ask that *Steal* gets the same punishment, a 15 second cooldown. OH NO? Too unfair ? Too bad. Because that's what this bullpoo gung-ho lynching mob justice would be like if it turned around on thieves. Now that all the "teef" dropped their deadeyes when they couldn't stealth glitch and snipe without being seen.

> > > >

> > > > It's been one frikkin week. Until scourge gets shaved to not instantly melt people you can't even begin to start talking about real changes to FC. and a 15 second cooldown is not a real change, it's "WAAAAAA i can't deal" mooing .

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > This sounds more like a "I can't play pvp without my crutch OP skill WAAAA" post.

> > >

> > > So SBs can mindlessly spam FC in team fights by just kitten in random AoE/clones/pets without looking at anything other than their skill bar and still get full benefit of FC procs but every single other class need to 100% pay attention to the SB on top of every thing else going on in the fight or they deserve to eat a 4k unblockable daze/slow condi bomb every 8 seconds?

> >

> > Funny. I didn't see you complain when DH was overpowered. Nope. You milked it.

>

> When was DH ever OP? Through all of HoT, DH has never been part of a ESL winning team.

DH finished 3rd / 4th as the highest place and is the least represented class by far in tournament settings. Being something along the lines of 1/3rd of the second lowest last time I researched this. (That was prior to the numerous nerfs to DH).

DH was in a peculiar spot where they were dumpster tier in tournaments but farmed anything below plat with no thought put into it. That's kind of the same issue with warriors right now, only you can't bring Projectile hate to shut them down.

> @Lighter.5631 said:

> > @Mutaatti.2789 said:

> > > @"Omar Aschi Popp.7496" said:

> > > Let me get this straight... After a full year of warriors being the fodder of wvw and the laughing stock of spvp, you guys are mad that now for 2 weeks we are actually experiencing what you had for a YEAR?

> > >

> > > "Waaahhh we are not the UltraOP anymore, now because we aren't at the top we decided it's not fair"

> >

> > Just look at metabattle.com it has only one build in PvP meta. What's that? Your build. Wonder why not scourge? Because it's actually killable spec and dealing massive damage just like Spellbreaker but scourge has no survavibility.

> >

> > And btw warriors were in meta last 2 seasons before PoF.

>

> warrior was no where near meta last 2 seasons before pof.

> also spellbreaker is balanced in most 1v1

> what makes it annoying is the ability to survive 1v2 1v3, but not with a scourge

What?!? :'D mace/shield/GS wasn't meta? So you haven't played in past 2 seasons? Or you were lege where warriors were only 10% of that rank? Stop referring as legendary rank players as whole player base! Most players are platinum or lower.

Spellbreaker can easily kite against 2 players, even if theres scourge.

> > > > @Kaga.7629 said:

> > > > All those guys coming up in here and complaining instead of trying to evolve their playstyle to not spam everything the moment it becomes available...... Asking for ridiculous nerfs to FC while scourge is still literally 4-button-push melting people off the caps...

> > > >

> > > > While Full counter is strong ( and stronger than it should be because people still haven't evolved playstyles after a week) , giving it a 15 second colldown is *not* the answer. Because if you put Full Counter on a 15 second cooldown, then i'm gonna have to ask that *Steal* gets the same punishment, a 15 second cooldown. OH NO? Too unfair ? Too bad. Because that's what this bullpoo gung-ho lynching mob justice would be like if it turned around on thieves. Now that all the "teef" dropped their deadeyes when they couldn't stealth glitch and snipe without being seen.

> > > >

> > > > It's been one frikkin week. Until scourge gets shaved to not instantly melt people you can't even begin to start talking about real changes to FC. and a 15 second cooldown is not a real change, it's "WAAAAAA i can't deal" mooing .

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > This sounds more like a "I can't play pvp without my crutch OP skill WAAAA" post.

> > >

> > > So SBs can mindlessly spam FC in team fights by just kitten in random AoE/clones/pets without looking at anything other than their skill bar and still get full benefit of FC procs but every single other class need to 100% pay attention to the SB on top of every thing else going on in the fight or they deserve to eat a 4k unblockable daze/slow condi bomb every 8 seconds?

> >

> > Funny. I didn't see you complain when DH was overpowered. Nope. You milked it.

>

> When was DH ever OP? Through all of HoT, DH has never been part of a ESL winning team.

Umm for the first 2 month of HoT for starters.

The only point of my posts is to prove you are all hipocrytes.

You cry for nerfs when it works against you.

Turn a blind eye when it benefits you.

This is my problem.

Again. I was there supporting YOUR class when it was facing nerfs. Where are you when they come after me?

You're at the front with the pitchfork.

> @Mutaatti.2789 said:

> > @Lighter.5631 said:

> > > @Mutaatti.2789 said:

> > > > @"Omar Aschi Popp.7496" said:

> > > > Let me get this straight... After a full year of warriors being the fodder of wvw and the laughing stock of spvp, you guys are mad that now for 2 weeks we are actually experiencing what you had for a YEAR?

> > > >

> > > > "Waaahhh we are not the UltraOP anymore, now because we aren't at the top we decided it's not fair"

> > >

> > > Just look at metabattle.com it has only one build in PvP meta. What's that? Your build. Wonder why not scourge? Because it's actually killable spec and dealing massive damage just like Spellbreaker but scourge has no survavibility.

> > >

> > > And btw warriors were in meta last 2 seasons before PoF.

> >

> > warrior was no where near meta last 2 seasons before pof.

> > also spellbreaker is balanced in most 1v1

> > what makes it annoying is the ability to survive 1v2 1v3, but not with a scourge

>

> What?!? :'D mace/shield/GS wasn't meta? So you haven't played in past 2 seasons? Or you were lege where warriors were only 10% of that rank? Stop referring as legendary rank players as whole player base! Most players are platinum or lower.

>

> Spellbreaker can easily kite against 2 players, even if theres scourge.

It was meta in the sense tgatvitcwgatctge only thing people who rolled war used. It was still bottom last.

Also personally I thought mace/shield/gs was a joke. I don't know why It was so popular. Other warriors can hate me now but there were so many better builds out there. I personally went from bronze1 to plat using a weird build I modified from another player without HS and holding axe/shield/hammer.

> > > > @Darknicrofia.2604 said:

> > > > > @Kaga.7629 said:

> > > > > All those guys coming up in here and complaining instead of trying to evolve their playstyle to not spam everything the moment it becomes available...... Asking for ridiculous nerfs to FC while scourge is still literally 4-button-push melting people off the caps...

> > > > >

> > > > > While Full counter is strong ( and stronger than it should be because people still haven't evolved playstyles after a week) , giving it a 15 second colldown is *not* the answer. Because if you put Full Counter on a 15 second cooldown, then i'm gonna have to ask that *Steal* gets the same punishment, a 15 second cooldown. OH NO? Too unfair ? Too bad. Because that's what this bullpoo gung-ho lynching mob justice would be like if it turned around on thieves. Now that all the "teef" dropped their deadeyes when they couldn't stealth glitch and snipe without being seen.

> > > > >

> > > > > It's been one frikkin week. Until scourge gets shaved to not instantly melt people you can't even begin to start talking about real changes to FC. and a 15 second cooldown is not a real change, it's "WAAAAAA i can't deal" mooing .

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > This sounds more like a "I can't play pvp without my crutch OP skill WAAAA" post.

> > > >

> > > > So SBs can mindlessly spam FC in team fights by just kitten in random AoE/clones/pets without looking at anything other than their skill bar and still get full benefit of FC procs but every single other class need to 100% pay attention to the SB on top of every thing else going on in the fight or they deserve to eat a 4k unblockable daze/slow condi bomb every 8 seconds?

> > >

> > > Funny. I didn't see you complain when DH was overpowered. Nope. You milked it.

> >

> > When was DH ever OP? Through all of HoT, DH has never been part of a ESL winning team.

>

> Umm for the first 2 month of HoT for starters.

> The only point of my posts is to prove you are all hipocrytes.

>

> You cry for nerfs when it works against you.

> Turn a blind eye when it benefits you.

>

> This is my problem.

>

> Again. I was there supporting YOUR class when it was facing nerfs. Where are you when they come after me?

>

> You're at the front with the pitchfork.

It doesn't matter what you defended or what other didn't defend. Spellbreaker is so blatantly overpowered and over-represented in both Ranked, Unranked, ATs and the mATs. 50% of the finals (on the EU side) were warriors and necros. 30% of the game being warriors.

Don't even try to claim that there's counterplay to it in its current state. That just furthers the evidence that you have no clue what you're talking about.

Most of us are not asking for warriors to be removed from the game (even though I would love that right about now). We are asking Warriors to be brought into line with the other specs. There's NOTHING that can kill a warrior 1v1. There's nothing a warrior can't disengage from. There's nothing except for Scourge that can push a Spellbreaker off-node.

As for a class not being represented in tournaments. Look at DH, by far the lowest participation rate and in the top with Revenant in terms of nerfs.

We all remember the dragonhunters who used to tell you :" l2p noob.....l2dodge noob"

Everybody on this forum will shout for nerfs when it works against them..no matter how they paint it....**typical MMO player wants the cake and eat it too**; I bet that after scourge and spellbreaker get nerfed IF a powerful firebrand comes along....all the guards will come on the forum telling you to L2P -L2dodge....

> > > > @Darknicrofia.2604 said:

> > > > > @Kaga.7629 said:

> > > > > All those guys coming up in here and complaining instead of trying to evolve their playstyle to not spam everything the moment it becomes available...... Asking for ridiculous nerfs to FC while scourge is still literally 4-button-push melting people off the caps...

> > > > >

> > > > > While Full counter is strong ( and stronger than it should be because people still haven't evolved playstyles after a week) , giving it a 15 second colldown is *not* the answer. Because if you put Full Counter on a 15 second cooldown, then i'm gonna have to ask that *Steal* gets the same punishment, a 15 second cooldown. OH NO? Too unfair ? Too bad. Because that's what this bullpoo gung-ho lynching mob justice would be like if it turned around on thieves. Now that all the "teef" dropped their deadeyes when they couldn't stealth glitch and snipe without being seen.

> > > > >

> > > > > It's been one frikkin week. Until scourge gets shaved to not instantly melt people you can't even begin to start talking about real changes to FC. and a 15 second cooldown is not a real change, it's "WAAAAAA i can't deal" mooing .

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > This sounds more like a "I can't play pvp without my crutch OP skill WAAAA" post.

> > > >

> > > > So SBs can mindlessly spam FC in team fights by just kitten in random AoE/clones/pets without looking at anything other than their skill bar and still get full benefit of FC procs but every single other class need to 100% pay attention to the SB on top of every thing else going on in the fight or they deserve to eat a 4k unblockable daze/slow condi bomb every 8 seconds?

> > >

> > > Funny. I didn't see you complain when DH was overpowered. Nope. You milked it.

> >

> > When was DH ever OP? Through all of HoT, DH has never been part of a ESL winning team.

>

> Umm for the first 2 month of HoT for starters.

> The only point of my posts is to prove you are all hipocrytes.

>

> You cry for nerfs when it works against you.

> Turn a blind eye when it benefits you.

>

> This is my problem.

>

> Again. I was there supporting YOUR class when it was facing nerfs. Where are you when they come after me?

>

> You're at the front with the pitchfork.

In the first 2 months of HoT, DHs were used all of like 1 time in ESL, the full trap version that everyone wanted nerfed has been nothing more than a bronze-silver noob stomping spec.

Vs SBs, which is used in pretty much every single AT top team at the moment, often times 2 on a single team.

> @Loop.8106 said:

> > > > @"Omar Aschi Popp.7496" said:

> > > > > @Darknicrofia.2604 said:

> > > > > > @Kaga.7629 said:

> > > > > > All those guys coming up in here and complaining instead of trying to evolve their playstyle to not spam everything the moment it becomes available...... Asking for ridiculous nerfs to FC while scourge is still literally 4-button-push melting people off the caps...

> > > > > >

> > > > > > While Full counter is strong ( and stronger than it should be because people still haven't evolved playstyles after a week) , giving it a 15 second colldown is *not* the answer. Because if you put Full Counter on a 15 second cooldown, then i'm gonna have to ask that *Steal* gets the same punishment, a 15 second cooldown. OH NO? Too unfair ? Too bad. Because that's what this bullpoo gung-ho lynching mob justice would be like if it turned around on thieves. Now that all the "teef" dropped their deadeyes when they couldn't stealth glitch and snipe without being seen.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > It's been one frikkin week. Until scourge gets shaved to not instantly melt people you can't even begin to start talking about real changes to FC. and a 15 second cooldown is not a real change, it's "WAAAAAA i can't deal" mooing .

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > This sounds more like a "I can't play pvp without my crutch OP skill WAAAA" post.

> > > > >

> > > > > So SBs can mindlessly spam FC in team fights by just kitten in random AoE/clones/pets without looking at anything other than their skill bar and still get full benefit of FC procs but every single other class need to 100% pay attention to the SB on top of every thing else going on in the fight or they deserve to eat a 4k unblockable daze/slow condi bomb every 8 seconds?

> > > >

> > > > Funny. I didn't see you complain when DH was overpowered. Nope. You milked it.

> > >

> > > When was DH ever OP? Through all of HoT, DH has never been part of a ESL winning team.

> >

> > Umm for the first 2 month of HoT for starters.

> > The only point of my posts is to prove you are all hipocrytes.

> >

> > You cry for nerfs when it works against you.

> > Turn a blind eye when it benefits you.

> >

> > This is my problem.

> >

> > Again. I was there supporting YOUR class when it was facing nerfs. Where are you when they come after me?

> >

> > You're at the front with the pitchfork.

>

> It doesn't matter what you defended or what other didn't defend. Spellbreaker is so blatantly overpowered and over-represented in both Ranked, Unranked, ATs and the mATs. 50% of the finals (on the EU side) were warriors and necros. 30% of the game being warriors.

> Don't even try to claim that there's counterplay to it in its current state. That just furthers the evidence that you have no clue what you're talking about.

>

> Most of us are not asking for warriors to be removed from the game (even though I would love that right about now). We are asking Warriors to be brought into line with the other specs. There's NOTHING that can kill a warrior 1v1. There's nothing a warrior can't disengage from. There's nothing except for Scourge that can push a Spellbreaker off-node.

>

> As for a class not being represented in tournaments. Look at DH, by far the lowest participation rate and in the top with Revenant in terms of nerfs.

Of course it matters.

It's shows that unlike you I am not an opportunist twofaced hippocrite.

You cry for nerfs when my class is OP

You cry against nerfs when your class is OP

Sorry

Look at all these courageous warriors defending the wonderful Full Counter 15 second "I'm immune and nobody can hit me with a nice set of boons and condis for a period of time", at least necros have to have life force to cast something as broken as a stacked shade on top of a point LUL

Not to mention Spellbreakers can legitimately 3v1 in SPvP.

Oh and let's not forget in WvW where I watched streamers play Spellbreaker where they can effectively run away from an entire zerg of 5-10 people by themselves and usually take a few people down because they have an elite skill that takes 15 seconds to recharge (or less) xd

Yeah, they don't need a nerf you're just bad! l2p xd ;)

"Spamming" Full Counter only works if the enemy is also spamming its skills.

If your enemy is good, you need to time it perfectly to activate it, nevermind to land it. That requires to also first drain your opponent's endurance since the delay between activation and the damage being applied is big enough to dodge, and even then every class has plenty of skills with built in evades to negate it or even **activate it and negate it at the same time**. Perhaps the only problem with the skill is that it's too easy to activate in teamfights off of AoE fields.

But even **when** you land it, it does no more damage than a t1 burst. (in fact the same identical damage of a t1 eviscerate)

Defensively, it basically gives you the bare minimum to guarantee that people can't just interrupt you, blind you or kill you _while you cast it_. And you need to be traited for it. The block is really the main part of the skill when it comes to defensive potential.

I cannot take you seriously if you honestly imply that having **2 seconds** of (traited) resistance on a skill with a 1½ of cast time is "broken". Its only purpose is to give the skill some cover while it's activated. Not much of a full counter if you could simply interrupt it with anything.

Spellbreaker simply works great against previous meta builds and people still haven't adapted to it, be it in playstyle or build.

> @Zeghart.9841 said:

> "Spamming" Full Counter only works if the enemy is also spamming its skills.

>

> If your enemy is good, you need to time it perfectly to activate it, nevermind to land it. That requires to also first drain your opponent's endurance since the delay between activation and the damage being applied is big enough to dodge, and even then every class has plenty of skills with built in evades to negate it or even **activate it and negate it at the same time**. Perhaps the only problem with the skill is that it's too easy to activate in teamfights off of AoE fields.

>

> But even **when** you land it, it does no more damage than a t1 burst. (in fact the same identical damage of a t1 eviscerate)

While I for a large part agree with you warriors, its simply not true to say it dosnt work with spamming full counter... as long as minions of all sorts and most importantly mesmer clones triggers it, then you can very much spam it... thats what every single spellbreaker do when I meet them in WvW.

And while your right with the amount of damage it does, its worth poiting out it does its damage in a large AoE. Eviscreate hits a single target, unless people stack on each other. And Eviscreate comes with super obvious animations.

Tho I do think the damage part is fine on it