terrifying to find out the cost of new weps

> @"maddoctor.2738" said:

> > @"Khisanth.2948" said:

> > > @"maddoctor.2738" said:

> > > The sigils weren't bought by "whales". The entire supply of sigils at the moment of the episode release was less than ~750 gold total (at 3 silver on average), that's over 25k sigils. A single rich player, or a small group, could buy the entire supply of sigils, then relist them at 300 times the price. I don't think Arenanet would do something so low again, they'll be careful with their new recipes.

> >

> > or just 1000 players playing normally ... unless you think the game is really dying the active population should be much higher than that.

>

> It doesn't have anything to do with the active population. The game isn't dying at all, I don't know how anyone would come to that conclusion. If I knew the requiem collection required the sigil of nullification I could buy the entire TP supply myself, as I said, it was less than 750g, that's spare change for many players. Then I could relist them for 9g each, making a profit of 225k (225 THOUSAND) gold minus TP taxes.

>

> All I said is that someone (or a small group) rushed the episode, found out about the sigils, and bought the entire supply, then resold the sigils for such a massive profit, it has nothing to do about the active population. The first person that noticed the sigil in the recipe could press O and buy everything.

such a boogey man doesn't need to exist because there are more than enough players to buy up that tiny supply

> @"Dante.1763" said:

> We honestly dont know if the price of anything will skyrocket. With the amount of feedback they got(95% of it negative) when it came to the use of Sigils in the armor, i doubt theyd pick something that has no means of getting it besides leveling.

>

That was never the case. Sigil of Nullification is free if you hit lvl 64, but it also exists on items that can be salvaged. During the period when people were paying over 10g for these, I managed to collect and sell about a dozen of them without even looking for them. I just sold the ones I happened to get in loot and from levelling. If someone was actually trying to accumulate them I'm sure they could have done better than I did.

> @"Biff.5312" said:

> > @"Dante.1763" said:

> > We honestly dont know if the price of anything will skyrocket. With the amount of feedback they got(95% of it negative) when it came to the use of Sigils in the armor, i doubt theyd pick something that has no means of getting it besides leveling.

> >

>

> That was never the case. Sigil of Nullification is free if you hit lvl 64, but it also exists on items that can be salvaged. During the period when people were paying over 10g for these, I managed to collect and sell about a dozen of them without even looking for them. I just sold the ones I happened to get in loot and from levelling. If someone was actually trying to accumulate them I'm sure they could have done better than I did.

>

I posted somewhere else, but i guess ill responded here too.

A.) Not everyone has stacks and stacks of leveling tomes to get to 64, i have one stack, so at most i could have gotten what..4? As well not everyone has empty character slots to do the leveling method, i know i dont.

B.) Since the release of that map, ive obtained two sigils. One i had to extract from the Bifrost after i made it, the items they drop from arent common.

> @"Magnus Godrik.5841" said:

> You know whats really terrifying that this constant complaining over dumb kitten will never stop. If you dont like the price then dont buy it. If you dont like the way anet does things then stop playing the kitten game. Go somewhere else where the devs are there to serve you and only you.

Even more things that are really terrifying...

...almost falling 300 feet off a train bridge...

Tripping into traffic and missing a bus by like 1 or 2 inches.

Getting hit by a car

> @"Sigmoid.7082" said:

> > @"phs.6089" said:

> > I don't really care what it is going to cost. What I care is what it's going to look and what exactly 'upgradable' means this time.

>

> Same as the armour. Starts off with one look and you upgrade it to have another. It can't really mean much else.

I missed the old meaning of '[upgrade](https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/upgrade "upgrade")'

I must be one of the very few players in this game that doesnt see any need to keep getting more stuff.

My armor and weapons are ancient, had the same ones pretty well since I started playing, and they still work just as well as when I got em.

I play the game to have fun , not to keep getting stuff.