Most efficent way to get rune of mischief or snowfall

With the changes to sigils, it looks like the most efficient way to get 50 superior snowfall or mischief runes is to buy them off the Trading post.

Funny, I anticipated saving 1000 mystic coins for making wintersday presence. Now I'm considering selling half of the coins to have enough gold to buy the sigils.

I'm asking whether this would be the most efficient way to get the sigils now in 2018-2019.

Thanks for your help! I only have 2 charms of brilliance so crafting more than 1 superior snowfall is not possible.

If you have only gold, then you're better off making your own using the recipe from the charity corp seraph in DR. Under 5g per sigil; similar for the rune.

If you also have karma, then you can buy the minor sigils from the same NPC, and _salvage_ them. (Any kit will do.) Use those for the recipe. (It's a decent karma:gold conversion rate, too.)

> @"OutOfOrder.3719" said:

> I was just surprised when the old receipes no longer worked

ANet changes things all the time. As @"Khisanth.2948" said, those recipes were **never** a good value for the cost of the materials; it was always cheaper to sell the coins and buy off the TP.

> and even dulfy website was not updated with it.

She hardly ever updates her old guides unless there's a lot of changes.