Will there be more focus on player animated cut scenes rather than prerendered scenes in the future?

i thought it was amazing how you get to feel that you're part of what's happening with player animated scenes, it was the first thing i liked in POF and iv seen it used again in the latest episode, not saying the pre rendered scenes aren't good, they are, but ones where you get to see your commander/character talk and or interact with the story just feels immersive so i was just wondering and i realize that it takes alot of effort so kudos to the people that create those scenes where we see our created characters do those things. thanks again for all the work.

Ikr. > @"bennypig.6428" said:

> >! I am so impressed at the scene in the final fight that Aurene lure Kral into the auditorium. The game locked your camera into Aurene and it makes me can see where Aurene is, otherwise I wouldn't be able to. It also makes the size difference between Aurene and Kral so epic.

Ikr. Camera work and cutscenes in this episode were great.

>! That walk at the very end where you are beaten up everything is in ruin right after you heard through chaotic radio communicates that Kralkatorrik is leaving was also awesome experience.

Keep it up ArenaNet!

• ArenaNet Staff

> @"DevisedDemise.2608" said:

> i thought it was amazing how you get to feel that you're part of what's happening with player animated scenes, it was the first thing i liked in POF and iv seen it used again in the latest episode, not saying the pre rendered scenes aren't good, they are, but ones where you get to see your commander/character talk and or interact with the story just feels immersive so i was just wondering and i realize that it takes alot of effort so kudos to the people that create those scenes where we see our created characters do those things. thanks again for all the work.

Thank you so much! This took a TON of time to create. I think we were all over joyed with the results and as such I expect us to keep this tool in our tool box for the future. :)

> @"Clayton Kisko.5207" said:

> > @"DevisedDemise.2608" said:

> > i thought it was amazing how you get to feel that you're part of what's happening with player animated scenes, it was the first thing i liked in POF and iv seen it used again in the latest episode, not saying the pre rendered scenes aren't good, they are, but ones where you get to see your commander/character talk and or interact with the story just feels immersive so i was just wondering and i realize that it takes alot of effort so kudos to the people that create those scenes where we see our created characters do those things. thanks again for all the work.

>

> Thank you so much! This took a TON of time to create. I think we were all over joyed with the results and as such I expect us to keep this tool in our tool box for the future. :)

I actually haven't made it to the end of the latest episode yet but as mentioned above the scene with Joko was really impactful and I just watched Cameron and yourself talk about the decision to use custom animations for the episode and I just wanted to voice my appreciation for that because it really does make the game feel more immersive so kudos for putting in the effort to put that in the game and kudos in general for the amazing animations throughout the game.

• ArenaNet Staff

> @"clbell.9215" said:

> > @"Clayton Kisko.5207" said:

> > > @"DevisedDemise.2608" said:

> > > i thought it was amazing how you get to feel that you're part of what's happening with player animated scenes, it was the first thing i liked in POF and iv seen it used again in the latest episode, not saying the pre rendered scenes aren't good, they are, but ones where you get to see your commander/character talk and or interact with the story just feels immersive so i was just wondering and i realize that it takes alot of effort so kudos to the people that create those scenes where we see our created characters do those things. thanks again for all the work.

> >

> > Thank you so much! This took a TON of time to create. I think we were all over joyed with the results and as such I expect us to keep this tool in our tool box for the future. :)

>

> I actually haven't made it to the end of the latest episode yet but as mentioned above the scene with Joko was really impactful and I just watched Cameron and yourself talk about the decision to use custom animations for the episode and I just wanted to voice my appreciation for that because it really does make the game feel more immersive so kudos for putting in the effort to put that in the game and kudos in general for the amazing animations throughout the game.

Thank you so much!

• ArenaNet Staff

> @"Ashantara.8731" said:

> > @"Zychuu.7294" said:

> > Ikr. Camera work and cutscenes in this episode were great.

>

> As they were in the Joko episode. This season is truly awesome in that and other regards. :)

Thank you so much! You all are the best part! We love sharing these experiences with you.