Mist Capacitor is to expensive to reset ascended amulets.

Hitman.5829

> @"juno.1840" said:

> > @"crepuscular.9047" said:

> > you buy accessories from WvW? :open_mouth:

> >

> > easier just get a brand new one from LW map?

>

> If you play wvw all the time then it's easier for wvw trinket because you already of the materials sitting in your stash. Also you don't have to stop your preferred game mode and go to PvE -- unless you're into it (not judging)

no home instance nodes?

you can always pick the LW reward tracks, no need to go to PvE

> @"LetoII.3782" said:

> > @"crepuscular.9047" said:

> > you buy accessories from WvW? :open_mouth:

> >

> > easier just get a brand new one from LW map?

>

> Depends on how many badges of tribute one has on hand I guess. The things keep piling up in my bank so I bought a set.

you can buy ascended accessories with badges of tribute??? :confused:

> @"crepuscular.9047" said:

> > @"LetoII.3782" said:

> > > @"crepuscular.9047" said:

> > > you buy accessories from WvW? :open_mouth:

> > >

> > > easier just get a brand new one from LW map?

> >

> > Depends on how many badges of tribute one has on hand I guess. The things keep piling up in my bank so I bought a set.

>

> you can buy ascended accessories with badges of tribute??? :confused:

Memories of battle. Hasty post is sloppy <,<

Ain't the endless currencies awesome?

> @"crepuscular.9047" said:

> > @"juno.1840" said:

> > > @"crepuscular.9047" said:

> > > you buy accessories from WvW? :open_mouth:

> > >

> > > easier just get a brand new one from LW map?

> >

> > If you play wvw all the time then it's easier for wvw trinket because you already of the materials sitting in your stash. Also you don't have to stop your preferred game mode and go to PvE -- unless you're into it (not judging)

>

> no home instance nodes?

>

> you can always pick the LW reward tracks, no need to go to PvE

You still have to do some of the story to unlock the tracks, mileages vary from story to story as some are quick and some involve practically completing the story. And sometimes the unlocks break too apparently, not with LW tracks in my case, but one of my dungeon tracks is locked now ever since I finished the wintersday with potions on the last day, even though I completed the story mode for that dungeon long ago, support said try doing SM again to see if the problem resolves.

I agree. The best solution would probably be to reset currently **equipped** mist trinkets for 250 MoB and maybe 1000 BoH. This is very reasonable for 1 week of play and can be achieved faster by doing GoB reward track and choosing badges in the pip chests.

Furthermore, using BoH would force players to actually play WvW instead of just farming in Istan to buy more MoB from the trading post, so it's a win win.

People forget, the mist rings come with 2 infusion slots, so you only need to attune them once to get the 3rd slot, whereas the LW rings only come with 1 slot. If you want to get 3 slots you will be doing Fractals. Much more economical to get the mist rings, however, the cost to change the stats on them is too much....MoB's are not exactly overflowing, and whover said a stack (250) of them is only 2g is outright lying. I just buy new accessories rather than change stats, since it's almost the same cost.....totally not worth the MoBs to change stats.

WVW trinkets are relatively cheap. I have 3 sets of them (on top of the legendary WvW armor and a few thousand skirmish tickets in the bank - so saving skirmish tickets for other things is no argument) which reduces the need to reset a set to maybe once a month or so.

Not a problem at all.

> @"Odinens.5920" said:

> whover said a stack (250) of them is only 2g is outright lying. I just buy new accessories rather than change stats, since it's almost the same cost.....totally not worth the MoBs to change stats.

shards of glory are 2g for 250 and you can reset your WvW trinkets with a mist capacitor from spvp bought for 250 shards of glory.

> @"Odinens.5920" said:

> MoB's are not exactly overflowing, and whover said a stack (250) of them is only 2g is outright lying.

Good thing that no one said that.

As @"MUDse.7623" reminds you, the actual quote was

> The PvP version costs 250 shards of glory, at most 2g from the TP. It's identical to the WvW version.

And it's much cheaper to buy those and reset than to keep spending on mist trinkets.