[Suggestion] Can We Get Amalgamated Gemstones Added To PoF Meta As A Daily??

Vegeta.2563

PoF maps have been pretty empty in terms of people actually doing any content these days. I think just adding in a simple Amalgamated Gemstone for each Meta would bring a lot of people into those maps to play them each day. That and people without HoT can't get their daily Amalgamated Gemstone. So this would also help them.

I figured since if you are going to Nerf Istan farming, those people are going to have to go somewhere else right? Might as well have it not feel like crap playing in the PoF maps.

Also for clarification, the Daily Amalgamated Gemstone would be in the original PoF maps, not the living world maps.

If they gave the maw of torment meta a daily amalgamated gemstone and made it run at specific times, then I could see it being done quite a bit more. However, a daily amalgamated gemstone is not even close to enough to get people to do Serpent's Ire. That meta would still take way too long for the amount of reward.

They really shouldn't. AG's are a significant portion of the cost associcated with Legendary weapons and part of what helps it retain value.

Adding more would destabilize that market and cause them to become nearly worthless. There's enough data on this to showcase what happens when you just add 4 sources of which 3 are done regularly. The price dropped by over 50%. We do not need that to occur again.

> @"TexZero.7910" said:

> They really shouldn't. AG's are a significant portion of the cost associcated with Legendary weapons and part of what helps it retain value.

> Adding more would destabilize that market and cause them to become nearly worthless. There's enough data on this to showcase what happens when you just add 4 sources of which 3 are done regularly. The price dropped by over 50%. We do not need that to occur again.

What would you suggest they could do to get people into those maps again? Considering they are unlikely do put much effort into it besides small reward changes.

Well there is something to be said for the fact that they already give an Intact Mosaic the same way HoT metas give an Amalgamated Gemstone as an option. Right now Intact Mosaics have higher value than Amalgamated Gemstones and if a higher value won't motivate people why would a lower value item do anything?

> @"Khisanth.2948" said:

> Well there is something to be said for the fact that they already give an Intact Mosaic the same way HoT metas give an Amalgamated Gemstone as an option. Right now Intact Mosaics have higher value than Amalgamated Gemstones and if a higher value won't motivate people why would a lower value item do anything?

I've learned today (from another thread) that more than a few people don't realize that AmGems can be crafted or sourced from the TP, so having it drop directly might seem to have a lot more value than another item which (for them) must be sold to make progress towards their goals.

I'd rather see people say, "here are some major events that I'd do more often if the rewards were more on part with other farms," rather than highlight just a single reward.

> @"Vegeta.2563" said:

> > @"TexZero.7910" said:

> > They really shouldn't. AG's are a significant portion of the cost associcated with Legendary weapons and part of what helps it retain value.

> > Adding more would destabilize that market and cause them to become nearly worthless. There's enough data on this to showcase what happens when you just add 4 sources of which 3 are done regularly. The price dropped by over 50%. We do not need that to occur again.

>

> What would you suggest they could do to get people into those maps again? Considering they are unlikely do put much effort into it besides small reward changes.

Nothing.

Because at this point in time it is not worth the time of day to go back and spend the scant developer resources on the changes that would actually need to be made.

Instead they should take those mistakes and learn from them for future designs.