xxxxxxxxxx

Flandre.2870

> @"mortrialus.3062" said:

> > @"Kachros.4751" said:

> > @"mortrialus.3062" are you honestly stupid? holy kitten its not a conspiracy, its a fact, i can assure you IM NOT a mirage main if anything im a soulbeast main so i know better than msot when it comes to how strong it is.. both mirage and soulbeast need nerfs if you do not accept that then you will continue to be blind about pvp right now

>

> If soulbeasts needs any nerfs, and that is a titantically sized if I might add, it needs less nerfs than Mirage, Holosmith, Core Guardian, Herald, Firebrand, Scourge, Reaper, Chronomancer, Spellbreaker, Deadeye, Weaver and Druid.

Just lol

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Soulbeast and Mirage are equally op, mirage is just even more disgusting to play against and gets more hate because of that. This isn't really news though. It's pretty clear those two specs have been massively overperforming when handled by high level players. Soulbeast can get possibly get even more value in clutch situations since it's basically the only sidenode spec left standing, but Mirage is also just disgusting with its combination of condiburst, elusiveness and still decent on mobility even on specs that sacrifice most mobility tools (aka the scepter/pistol+axe/torch one).

> @"mortrialus.3062" said:

> > @"Master Ketsu.4569" said:

> > The big issue with Soulbeast IMO is actually very similar to the problem with Holosmith. These two specs just have too much CC immunity and can basically just freecast their skills and heal right in front of your face. You can't interrupt anything because they almost always have multiple stacks of stability.

> >

> > People seem to forget that after Crystal config was nerfed but before Elixer U was buffed Holo was actually considered pretty balanced for a short time.

> >

> >

>

> If boonbeast is SO OP compared to Condi Mirage where's Jawgeous's Boonbeast rant? Oh right. It doesn't exist because boonbeast is pretty balanced overall.

Since when to judge if a build is OP or not should come out a rant video of Jawgeous?

Boonbeast balanced... At least some honesty.

> @"Snellibee.2761" said:

> > @"Koen.1327" said:

> > other duelists need a buff, i wouldnt like to see 4 dps be the meta

>

> Bringing other duelists to the level of boonbeast would literally kill gw2 pvp instantly, really hope you'll never balance a game in your life

?? like how it was a few patches ago, pre-holo, spellbreaker and sustain nerfs where multiple duelist classes wouldn't die within 10 secs in a 1v2?

did gw2 pvp came back from the death after all the nerf to duelists?

with expected nerfs to mirage and sb (rightfully so), i wouldnt want to see the last duelist in the meta drop out of it so you can have 4 dps teams like fb scrg rev rev thief

> @"Koen.1327" said:

> > @"Snellibee.2761" said:

> > > @"Koen.1327" said:

> > > other duelists need a buff, i wouldnt like to see 4 dps be the meta

> >

> > Bringing other duelists to the level of boonbeast would literally kill gw2 pvp instantly, really hope you'll never balance a game in your life

>

> ?? like how it was a few patches ago, pre-holo, spellbreaker and sustain nerfs where multiple duelist classes wouldn't die within 10 secs in a 1v2?

> did gw2 pvp came back from the death after all the nerf to duelists?

>

> with expected nerfs to mirage and sb (rightfully so), i wouldnt want to see the last duelist in the meta drop out of it so you can have 4 dps teams like fb scrg rev rev thief

>

You'll never have 4 dps, you'll always have duelers, a rev with equal skill as a holosmith, weaver, spellbreaker will never win, soulbeast is just too much and too easy, if you bring all other duelers to this kind of level you'll only have duelers in this game. a good Soulbeast doesn't even die vs 2 dps classes. Why do you think it needs to be a norm to be able to 2v1 so easily? It's retarded. Weaver, spellbreaker and holo are still better than any other dps class at holding nodes.

> @"Snellibee.2761" said:

> > @"Koen.1327" said:

> > > @"Snellibee.2761" said:

> > > > @"Koen.1327" said:

> > > > other duelists need a buff, i wouldnt like to see 4 dps be the meta

> > >

> > > Bringing other duelists to the level of boonbeast would literally kill gw2 pvp instantly, really hope you'll never balance a game in your life

> >

> > ?? like how it was a few patches ago, pre-holo, spellbreaker and sustain nerfs where multiple duelist classes wouldn't die within 10 secs in a 1v2?

> > did gw2 pvp came back from the death after all the nerf to duelists?

> >

> > with expected nerfs to mirage and sb (rightfully so), i wouldnt want to see the last duelist in the meta drop out of it so you can have 4 dps teams like fb scrg rev rev thief

> >

>

> You'll never have 4 dps, you'll always have duelers, a rev with equal skill as a holosmith, weaver, spellbreaker will never win, soulbeast is just too much and too easy, if you bring all other duelers to this kind of level you'll only have duelers in this game. a good Soulbeast doesn't even die vs 2 dps classes. Why do you think it needs to be a norm to be able to 2v1 so easily? It's kitten. Weaver, spellbreaker and holo are still better than any other dps class at holding nodes.

not sure if you watched last few monthlies but its the proof that no class can hold a node, with the exception of soulbeast, and you have fb ofc. Flandre's team (and other team previously) won easy just by outnumbering with rev and thief at its core, killing all duelist classes in no time.

i think not yesterday but previous mat was nice example of the new meta, with 4-5 players rushing through everything not even bothering to cap anything. if you remove soulbeast from the picture, i can only imagine this strategy being more effective with another rev

> @"Koen.1327" said:

> > @"Snellibee.2761" said:

> > > @"Koen.1327" said:

> > > > @"Snellibee.2761" said:

> > > > > @"Koen.1327" said:

> > > > > other duelists need a buff, i wouldnt like to see 4 dps be the meta

> > > >

> > > > Bringing other duelists to the level of boonbeast would literally kill gw2 pvp instantly, really hope you'll never balance a game in your life

> > >

> > > ?? like how it was a few patches ago, pre-holo, spellbreaker and sustain nerfs where multiple duelist classes wouldn't die within 10 secs in a 1v2?

> > > did gw2 pvp came back from the death after all the nerf to duelists?

> > >

> > > with expected nerfs to mirage and sb (rightfully so), i wouldnt want to see the last duelist in the meta drop out of it so you can have 4 dps teams like fb scrg rev rev thief

> > >

> >

> > You'll never have 4 dps, you'll always have duelers, a rev with equal skill as a holosmith, weaver, spellbreaker will never win, soulbeast is just too much and too easy, if you bring all other duelers to this kind of level you'll only have duelers in this game. a good Soulbeast doesn't even die vs 2 dps classes. Why do you think it needs to be a norm to be able to 2v1 so easily? It's kitten. Weaver, spellbreaker and holo are still better than any other dps class at holding nodes.

>

> not sure if you watched last few monthlies but its the proof that no class can hold a node, with the exception of soulbeast, and you have fb ofc. Flandre's team (and other team previously) won easy just by outnumbering with rev and thief at its core, killing all duelist classes in no time.

>

> (...)

Oh, interesting, let's talk about the setup in the final. What were the actual differences?

Both teams had firebrand, thief, rev and soulbeast. The roaming capabilities were - here - exactly the same. The difference was the last spec: scourge versus mirage.

So why exactly did the winning team win? Because of rev+thief, which was mirrored? Obviously not. The roaming capabilities were even better with mirage, but on the other hand, the firebrand+scourge combo dominated mid easily and freed ressources for the side nodes and - of course - roaming. It would've been interesting to see them switching thief or rev for scourge and have a difference between thoef/rev or mirage in roaming. This way it was composition-wise easily foreseeable with the team fighting capabilities of the still meta combo.

Also the skill between the players was remarkable, but I wanted to focus on the composition. It was _not_ the roaming capabilities.

Of course, though, soulbeast is easy and op af.

> @"Jeknar.6184" said:

> > @"Imperadordf.2687" said:

> > big fan of mortalrius the master fisherman

>

> Fishing is easy with the right bait.

> ![](https://i.imgur.com/BsrSNNN.jpg "")

>

As funny as it was the first 15 times he posted those stuff on different threads.... it is starting to not be so funny anymore and starting to creep into annoying.... anyways, I'm sure whats to follow now is something along the lines of "mirage main spotted" or something funny like that, lets wait for it.

> @"Fortus.6175" said:

> As funny as it was the first 15 times he posted those stuff on different threads.... it is starting to not be so funny anymore and starting to creep into annoying.... anyways, I'm sure whats to follow now is something along the lines of "mirage main spotted" or something funny like that, lets wait for it.

Yes, I agree repeating the same thing lose value overtime... Principally something that obviously sound stupid... Reading this man posts make my eyes bleed as much as when I read Incisors' posts about Condi Mirages...

There are a lot of overtuned stuff in this game and I shake my head everytime someone defend those things regardless if it is Soulbeast, Mirage, Holosmith, Scourge or Firebrand (Excuse me if I missed some currently overtunned meta spec).

> @"whoknocks.4935" said:

> > @"mortrialus.3062" said:

> Boonbeast is just an okay 1v1er that is countered by power and condi mirage, spellbreaker, SD weaver and druid.

>

> Hahaha joke of the year.

>

> Power mirage does not counter boonbeast unless he +1 the boonbeast with a teammate.

> Condi mirage is forced to leave the node in 90% of the cases, but the fight can be won by the more skilled person.

> Spellbreaker sees zero plays in the current meta and gets outplayed so easily by boonbeast.

> Sd weaver no way it has the damage to kill and counter a soulbeast, probably he can stalemate if the player is good or lose easily if bad.

> Druid... seriously I don't know if you are a troll at this point.

>

> Sic'em soulbeast is a meme build for bronze silver or unranked, probably where you belong.

>

> Boonbeast main who thinks his profession is so hard to play and require skill spotted.

>

> If mirage is cancer, boonbeast is cancer having a cancer.

>

Power mirage pretty consistently beats boonbeast. If your power mirages are not, they just aren't good enough.

> @"Flandre.2870" said:

> > @"mortrialus.3062" said:

> >Boonbeast is just an okay 1v1er that is countered by power and condi mirage, spellbreaker, SD weaver and druid.

>

> Cant blame you for thinking like this as a gold player

> But i was able to win every matchup after a week on slb and have the mat gizmo to show it off :)

>

>

LMAO outed!

> @"Flandre.2870" said:

> just checking in to ask how does arenanet justify this class existing in its current form?

> the class takes no skill, can rotate colldowns forever to never die and whitstand 1vx in far better fashion than2 playres together on any of the other classes

> doesnt have a single bad matchup.

> chrono countering soulbeast is not a factual statement. i've forced decaps and fullcaps off fly,frostball,sinid so people that know their kitten on chrono

> not to mention every other matchup is free, never ever have there existed a class of such power as a sidenoder

> please do something to the joke of a class this is

> my credibility is just winning monthly at on soulbeast after playing it for a week :)

> never have i expereinced such ease in play

> all you have to learn is to rotate your cooldowns since there is no need to stack them anyway

> thanks to perma passive protection ( earth rune was a good idea :) ) also reducing condi dmg and healing lol

> i would write more but aint got more than 1 min to wirte this down cuz gotta go play good pve content

> ty for listening

haha same question for condi mirage

> @"viquing.8254" said:

> On a side note, I have the mu over soulbeasts when I play some chrono-lockburst spec with boon clear on sigil + on shatter + arcane thievery. And I'm facing regulary the same opponents as op (Mu is something like 66% for me.). Chrono-tank countering soulbeast is false yeah but I didn't agree for chrono-lockburst.

> (That said, chrono-lockburst is countered by some other specs...)

> I wonder if a spellbreak with boon rip spec can pressure enough the soulbeast to decap a point ? (never see that so probably no but who know.)

>

Spellbreaker can win from soulbeast.