Thoughts on All Or Nothing: Requiem [SPOILERS]

Cerioth.7062

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"Palador.2170" said:

> > @"Mickey Frogeater.1470" said:

> > Glint and Aurene's Undead corpses becoming Zhaitan and Mordremoth's replacements seems reasonable once we've found Kralkatorrik's own replacement and claim Kralkatorrik's Magic.

> Vlast.

>

Vlast didn't leave a corpse... He is free of his burden as he has no body to return to. The weapon that Vlast spoke of that can allow _**Mortals**_ to replace Elder Dragons is the Key to finding a successor to Kralkatorrik who can transfer Mordremoth and Zhaitan's powers into Aurene and Glint while restoring their Souls.

Now which Mortal is most suitable for taking the place of Kralkatorrik?...

> @"Mickey Frogeater.1470" said:

> Vlast didn't leave a corpse... He is free of his burden as he has no body to return to.

Oh, if only he was so lucky. If we replaced the Life and Death dragons, do you really think it would be that hard to make him a new body? Heck, grab the remains of the Death-Branded Shatterer, and use those if need be. Or just grow him a body, then crystalize it.

> @"Palador.2170" said:

> > @"Mickey Frogeater.1470" said:

> > Vlast didn't leave a corpse... He is free of his burden as he has no body to return to.

>

> Oh, if only he was so lucky. If we replaced the Life and Death dragons, do you really think it would be that hard to make him a new body? Heck, grab the remains of the Death-Branded Shatterer, and use those if need be. Or just grow him a body, then crystalize it.

Kralkatorrik was able to death brand the Shatterer, so I don’t see any reason why Vlast couldn’t be death branded as well.

> > @"Palador.2170" said:

> > > @"Mickey Frogeater.1470" said:

> > > Glint and Aurene's Undead corpses becoming Zhaitan and Mordremoth's replacements seems reasonable once we've found Kralkatorrik's own replacement and claim Kralkatorrik's Magic.

> > Vlast.

> >

>

> Vlast didn't leave a corpse... He is free of his burden as he has no body to return to.

That didn't stop Shiro Tagachi.

>The weapon that Vlast spoke of that can allow _**Mortals**_ to replace Elder Dragons is the Key to finding a successor to Kralkatorrik who can transfer Mordremoth and Zhaitan's powers into Aurene and Glint while restoring their Souls.

>

> Now which Mortal is most suitable for taking the place of Kralkatorrik?...

Unfortunately, it seems that was a bit of poorly worded dialogue once again as All or Nothing pretty heavily indicates that the weapon was indeed the Dragonsblood Spear.

• 1 month later...

A bit late, but nevermind...

I like the concept and I'd sure like to see it used more, maybe even to tie some of those old loose ends (not as good as in-game, but better than nothing).

I just have two questions:

1) Will those stories be easily accesible for those who come later? Some sort of permalink would be nice.

2) When do we get the next part? I hope those short texts don't need a whole between-the-episodes time to be published, because if we get one short in two months, we get next episode when I'm old and fragile... It's taking a bit too long.