Shrine Guardian Outfit ( head piece Suggestion) - To become armour skin

Smoosh.2718

Please could we have the ears of the Shrine Guardian outfit to also be an armour skin?

( love the ability to make my character look the way i want it to with the armour parts rather than be locked down to a 1 unit outfit )

I have no interest in outfits, but those ears are just perfect!

I would love it if you could forward this on to the design team to see if it is possible to add it into the game as an armour part skin as well. Even if you have to get the outfit to unlock the head armour part. I'm sold.. However I wont get it if its just an outfit alone with no unlockable head armour skin. ( If a dev could confirm that this is going to happen, I'd happily buy the outfit today knowing that soon the ears will come.)

Please could we make this happen, love the ears!

An Example of what it could be:

![](https://i.imgur.com/tBwImn8.png "")

We got cat ears, We got Bunny ears.... its time for the wolf to come too!

PLEASE NOTE - I can not change the No vote title - Please treat it as a generic no rather than what i had originally put it as.

Not being able to mix and match sadly has caused the total number of outfits I bought be 0. There are plenty of parts that I would have bought individually, but the outfits always mean I am losing something that I want to keep for a specific char, like my winter's presence, bunny ears, witch hat or glowy eyes from necro starter skins.

They should have already made the head pieces of outfits mix and matchable. Unlike the rest of the outfit that is one skin and cannot be divided, the head gear can since you can hide it. There is no excuse not to implement this for every outfit. Also, while we are at it outfits should also be able to show the head gear of your armor.

> @"CharterforGw.3149" said:

> > @"Nath Forge Tempete.1645" said:

> > Nice Poll there ... so if we're not agreeing - then we have no taste LUL...

> >

> > I like the shrine outfit and the paint on the face ! I don't like the ears .

>

> I thought the same thing, Didn't vote because of that. It feels very snow flaky. "my way or the highway"

Voting no just because the poll is bad

> @"Linebreaker.7904" said:

> I'm all for new skins (not this one though) but the no part of the poll can be read as if to mean if you vote no you have no taste.

>

>

>

>

Aye I understand how that came across, as you can tell I feel strongly for this to happen, which did influence the way i had written the poll. All future polls I create will be generic Yes, No and undecided. I unfortunatly can not edit the poll or post.

So apologies that this poll has come across with a prejudice.

I voted yes because they should do this with every outfit.

ie. being able to toggle headgear while wearing an outfit: no head gear, armor helm, outfit headpiece. So armor helms can be worn with outfits, and outfit headpiece with armor gear.

I'm especially interested in the hexed female headpiece as a skin that could be worn by both genders. But I can see why people like this one too.

> @"Udolpho.1209" said:

> I voted yes because they should do this with every outfit.

> ie. being able to toggle headgear while wearing an outfit: no head gear, armor helm, outfit headpiece. So armor helms can be worn with outfits, and outfit headpiece with armor gear.

> I'm especially interested in the hexed female headpiece as a skin that could be worn by both genders. But I can see why people like this one too.

I was going to post if this should be a thing that could be done with all outfits, buy the outfit, get the head armour skin. it is the one skin that has the least chance of clipping and will really expand the armour customisation in this game.

Never know, might even sell a few more outfits for the ones that dont like outfits.

I'm so torn.

On one hand: outfits are easily my least favorite part of the game. I love custom armor choices, which allow me to at least differentiate my character slightly from everyone else wearing the outfits. So outfits have absolutely no appeal to me at all, with very rare exception. Skins are where the real amazingness is at.

On the other hand: I bought every skin on the store. This was bad for my wallet. Now that I own all the skins, I have nothing left to buy. This is good for my wallet. My wallet approves of outfits overtaking the store.

> @"Hoover.6394" said:

> we will get armor like that when the game leads us to Cantha!

Keep dreaming.

Also, while I voted yes, I would rather you change the poll on No to just say they don't like it. Telling people they have no taste just because they don't agree makes you look like a child.

> @"Kanok.3027" said:

> > @"Hoover.6394" said:

> > we will get armor like that when the game leads us to Cantha!

>

> Keep dreaming.

>

> Also, while I voted yes, I would rather you change the poll on No to just say they don't like it. Telling people they have no taste just because they don't agree makes you look like a child.

I would love to be able to change the poll to be generic but i cant change the poll now that it has been made.

> @"Kanok.3027" said:

> > @"Hoover.6394" said:

> > we will get armor like that when the game leads us to Cantha!

>

> Keep dreaming.

>

> Also, while I voted yes, I would rather you change the poll on No to just say they don't like it. Telling people they have no taste just because they don't agree makes you look like a child.

I will keep dreaming, thanks