WvW Frontline Staff DD Build Guide + Gameplay with commentary!

RisenHowl.2419

> @"Safandula.8723" said:

> I'm wondering if the is any sense of going for sustaind build with drd runes, Valk and Acro, if u get into bad place ur dead anyway cuz of all scourge spamming shades, or as u guys are saying, full Yolo dmg and spike the backline

DD and Acro give you a feedback loop if you pace yourself so you would probably be able to evade most stuff between Endurance and Initiative and Pain Response is good but then you're probably taking SoA. Then you just have to know if they're the kind of team to port under you or if they max range their circles so you know where to contain your vaults and dodges. I think op's utility bar and Trickster carries him through most bombs though and none of it is a long reset so might as well stick with Crits or even mess around with DA then go hammer away at those scourges, or at least put them in down state real quick to give your shooters or quick stomps an opportunity.

> @"Safandula.8723" said:

> I'm wondering if the is any sense of going for sustaind build with drd runes, Valk and Acro, if u get into bad place ur dead anyway cuz of all scourge spamming shades, or as u guys are saying, full Yolo dmg and spike the backline

not much sense in it, you lose a lot of damage and gain very little survivability. if you position badly, you melt almost instantly. any glass revs on their side catching you with CoR will one shot you, so can meteor shower if you're unlucky :s

> @"kash.9213" said:

> > @"Safandula.8723" said:

> > I'm wondering if the is any sense of going for sustaind build with drd runes, Valk and Acro, if u get into bad place ur dead anyway cuz of all scourge spamming shades, or as u guys are saying, full Yolo dmg and spike the backline

>

> DD and Acro give you a feedback loop if you pace yourself so you would probably be able to evade most stuff between Endurance and Initiative and Pain Response is good but then you're probably taking SoA. Then you just have to know if they're the kind of team to port under you or if they max range their circles so you know where to contain your vaults and dodges. I think op's utility bar and Trickster carries him through most bombs though and none of it is a long reset so might as well stick with Crits or even mess around with DA then go hammer away at those scourges, or at least put them in down state real quick to give your shooters or quick stomps an opportunity.

the sigil of stamina has no ICD, so as long as your squad is getting kills you never run out of endurance lol. I tried out acro at first, the free stun break and invuln are really strong when you're first learning the class but after you get comfortable positioning all you need is the sigil. CS brings some really big damage modifiers to the table. DA is great for the unblockable weakness spam on shortbow, lotus training has a per target ICD that lets you weaken herald bombs if you're doing a lot of pirate ship fighting